Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:44:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

This n that

Started by DKG, March 31, 2023, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver the Second

Kentucky judge shot, killed in his chambers; sheriff charged with murder

LETCHER COUNTY, Ky. (WYMT/WKYT) - A Kentucky sheriff is charged with the murder of a district court judge.

According to Kentucky State Police, at around 2:55 Thursday afternoon, they received a 9-1-1 call from the Letcher County Courthouse in reference to shots being fired from inside the building.

Several law enforcement agencies and emergency medical services responded to the scene and located District Judge Kevin Mullins, 54, with multiple gunshot wounds.

KSP says lifesaving measures were attempted but unsuccessful.

Mullins was pronounced dead on scene by the Letcher County Coroner's Office.

KSP's preliminary investigation indicates that Letcher County Sheriff Shawn Mickey Stines, 43, shot Mullins following an argument inside the courthouse.

They say Stines was taken into custody at the scene without incident.

https://www.wkyt.com/2024/09/20/kentucky-judge-shot-killed-his-chambers-sheriff-charged-with-murder/
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

...rumor is the 54 year old judge was nailing the sheriffs 17 year-old daughter...

Informative Informative x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on September 19, 2024, 10:33:59 PMKentucky judge shot, killed in his chambers; sheriff charged with murder

LETCHER COUNTY, Ky. (WYMT/WKYT) - A Kentucky sheriff is charged with the murder of a district court judge.

According to Kentucky State Police, at around 2:55 Thursday afternoon, they received a 9-1-1 call from the Letcher County Courthouse in reference to shots being fired from inside the building.

Several law enforcement agencies and emergency medical services responded to the scene and located District Judge Kevin Mullins, 54, with multiple gunshot wounds.

KSP's preliminary investigation indicates that Letcher County Sheriff Shawn Mickey Stines, 43, shot Mullins following an argument inside the courthouse.

https://www.wkyt.com/2024/09/20/kentucky-judge-shot-killed-his-chambers-sheriff-charged-with-murder/
Damn eh. First I have heard of a sheriff doing the killing in a courtroom.

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on September 19, 2024, 10:41:45 PM- Rumor is the 54 year old judge was nailing the sheriffs 17 year-old daughter...

Jesus H

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on September 19, 2024, 10:33:59 PMKentucky judge shot, killed in his chambers; sheriff charged with murder

I'm thinking the Sheriff had a good reason. The judge was probably some slimy cunt lib that let someone go who then smoked someone the Sheriff knows.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on September 19, 2024, 10:41:45 PM...rumor is the 54 year old judge was nailing the sheriffs 17 year-old daughter...

I may stand corrected! That would do it too!

I'd acquit.

Lokmar

Let me be the first to say, if these rumors are true, I approve of the sheriff shooting the judge.
Agree Agree x 1 View List