The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This n that

Started by DKG, March 31, 2023, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501181 time=1684538161 user_id=3409
Quote from: Herman post_id=501164 time=1684530831 user_id=3396

Cooper would like that.

And it would be the best ratings CNN enjoyed since Trump trashed the Town Hall!

Damn straight.

Herman

Meta was hit with a record 1.2 billion euro ($1.3 billion) fine by its lead European Union privacy regulator over its handling of user information and given five months to stop transferring users' data to the United States.

The fine, imposed by Ireland's Data Protection Commissioner (DPC), came after Meta continued to transfer data beyond a 2020 EU court ruling that invalidated an EU-U.S. data transfer pact. It tops the previous record EU privacy fine of 746 million euros handed by Luxembourg to Amazon.com Inc in 2021.

Herman

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/348587928_700595541871028_59001099005735082_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=OEDBoI-i_9wAX9ugg0N&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&oh=00_AfA2S4oCVika6TZL7KDCA1cNZM0a2QySyAmcXTKtPjkEtA&oe=647001DE">

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=501385 time=1684799673 user_id=3396
https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/348587928_700595541871028_59001099005735082_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=OEDBoI-i_9wAX9ugg0N&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&oh=00_AfA2S4oCVika6TZL7KDCA1cNZM0a2QySyAmcXTKtPjkEtA&oe=647001DE">

WOW!!! Flush that shithole! Canduhduh has a shitload of natural resources and very few people. No excuse for that shit!!!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501391 time=1684803526 user_id=3351
Quote from: Herman post_id=501385 time=1684799673 user_id=3396

WOW!!! Flush that shithole! Canduhduh has a shitload of natural resources and very few people. No excuse for that shit!!!

The amount of immigrants and refugees he is bringing in and we will have a population comparable to India's. Hell, all of India's citizens will become Canadians.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=501382 time=1684797350 user_id=3396
Meta was hit with a record 1.2 billion euro ($1.3 billion) fine by its lead European Union privacy regulator over its handling of user information and given five months to stop transferring users' data to the United States.

Yeah, I can't see Meta doing that. More likely they'll ignore the fine, the EU will prance about making empty threats for a bit and ultimately back down.

Remember, Truedeaup tried to get Zuck to the table a few years back. Noises were made about Canada shutting off access to Fecesbook. Canadian Fecesbook lovers cried at the government. And that was about the sum total of it.

Come to think of it, Australia demanded Fecesbook and Jewgle pay a levy for reposted media content not long after. Three poofteenths of fuck all was the result there too.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

A trans-identifying man on TikTok has bragged to viewers that, after ingesting a cocktail of drugs, he has successfully begun producing a milk-like substance from his breasts and that he hopes someday he will be breastfeeding.

On Monday, a man who presents himself as female and who identifies himself as nominal.naomi posted two videos to TikTok explaining that his male mammary glands have begun to secrete a milk-like substance. Dubbing it a "cow achievement," nominal.naomi claimed that he was able to produce milk by following "the Newman Goldfarb protocol," a protocol in which a woman who has not been pregnant ingests birth control pills and uses a hospital-grade breast pump to encourage the release of oxytocin from the brain and thereby stimulate more milk production. "I can actually make milk now," nominal.naomi claimed, giggling.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=501593 time=1684922204 user_id=3390
A trans-identifying man on TikTok has bragged to viewers that, after ingesting a cocktail of drugs, he has successfully begun producing a milk-like substance from his breasts and that he hopes someday he will be breastfeeding.

On Monday, a man who presents himself as female and who identifies himself as nominal.naomi posted two videos to TikTok explaining that his male mammary glands have begun to secrete a milk-like substance. Dubbing it a "cow achievement," nominal.naomi claimed that he was able to produce milk by following "the Newman Goldfarb protocol," a protocol in which a woman who has not been pregnant ingests birth control pills and uses a hospital-grade breast pump to encourage the release of oxytocin from the brain and thereby stimulate more milk production. "I can actually make milk now," nominal.naomi claimed, giggling.

What should be done about it?

Herman

I did not trust AP even before this.

Explosion of AP climate change stories following $8 million environmental grant

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/explosion-of-ap-climate-change-stories-following-8m-enviro-grant">https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... viro-grant">https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/explosion-of-ap-climate-change-stories-following-8m-enviro-grant

In the year following a grant of more than $8 million to the Associated Press from key climate change advocates, the news service has poured out at least 64 stories warning of environmental calamity, according to a new media study.

Media Research Center Business charted the stories and language used following the multimillion-dollar grant and found that AP also used over 500 environmental extremism buzzwords in the stories.

The media giant, which feeds news outlets worldwide, received grants totaling $8 million from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Quadrivium, the Rockefeller Foundation, and the Walton Family Foundation in February 2022.

AP said it would hire 20 new environmental writers with the money to create a climate swat team to "enhance the global understanding of climate change and its impact across the world."

So far, it has lived up to its promise, said MRC Business, a branch of the conservative media watchdog.

In its study, provided to Secrets, MRC Business wrote, "The term 'Climate Change' itself appeared a whopping 212 times. 'Warming' and 'Global Warming' appeared 140 times collectively. 'Extreme(s)' emerged 32 times and 'Disaster(s)' and 'Climate Disaster' appeared a collective 30 times. One Dec. 9, 2022, AP story was headlined: 'New abnormal: Climate disaster damage down to $268 billion.'"

Herman

The Pentagon cannot account for over 1 million F-35 Joint Strike Fighter spare parts since 2018, totaling over $85 million, according to a new May report from the Government Accountability Office.

The F-35 jet is the Department of Defense's costliest weapon system, and the program's life cycle is projected to cost over $1.7 trillion.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501600 time=1684935754 user_id=3351
Quote from: DKG post_id=501593 time=1684922204 user_id=3390

What should be done about it?

Take it with a pinch of salt.

Herman

An 11-year-old boy was shot by a police officer who responded to a 911 call about domestic violence in his home, Erie News Now reports.

The Mississippi boy, Aderrien Murry, was shot in the chest by an Indianola Police Department officer in the early morning when the officer responded to a domestic disturbance call that the boy himself made, according to his mother, Nakala Murry, and the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation.

The mother told police that the father of another one of her children came to the home at 4 a.m. and was "irate," prompting her to ask her son Aderrien to call the police.

Upon arrival, Murry said the police officer "had his gun drawn at the front door and asked those inside the home to come outside." She said that her son was shot as he was coming around the corner of a hallway into the living room.

"Once he came from around the corner, he got shot," Murry said. "I cannot grasp why. The same cop that told him to come out of the house. [Aderrien] did, and he got shot. He kept asking, 'Why did he shoot me? What did I do wrong?'" she added.

Murry said it felt like the shooting happened "one to two minutes" after the officer's directives were given.

After the boy was shot, Murry placed her hand on his wound to apply pressure while the officer tried to give first aid. The officer then put his hand on top of hers to try to stop the bleeding.

The 11-year-old was given a chest tube and placed on a ventilator at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson after developing a collapsed lung, fractured ribs, and a lacerated liver because of the shooting, his mother said. He was since released from hospital, according to CNN.

The family has been calling for the police officer's firing and held a press conference with an attorney. Attendees held signs such as "Your 'best' cop shot my baby."

Attorney Carlos Moore promoted the press conference on his Twitter page, saying, "We demand Justice for Aderrien Murry! He was unarmed and only trying to follow his mom who was victim of domestic violence. Officer Greg Capers must be terminated! See you at 7 pm!" Moore wrote.

Herman

Bud Light boycott proves incredibly successful, costing Anheuser-Busch $15.7 billion in market value.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Serves the buggers right. Burn, you fucks!
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oliver Clotheshoffe

">
[/img]

A care company has apologized after accidentally called one of its homes "Skeleton Court" in an advert.

The advert for Skelton Court Care Home, in the village of Skelton, near Saltburn-by-the-Sea, appeared in a bus stop.

It prompted a slew of jokes on social media after a picture was posted by Twitter user @slowbones.

He wrote: "A new care home has opened in my parents' village of Skelton. "Bold choice of name considering the age of many residents."

A spokesperson for Anchor, which runs the home, said: "We're really sorry for the error in the ad. "We're getting it removed as soon as possible and looking into how it happened."

https://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2023-05-26/advert-for-newly-opened-skeleton-court-care-home-sparks-apology">https://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2023 ... ks-apology">https://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2023-05-26/advert-for-newly-opened-skeleton-court-care-home-sparks-apology
Life is too short to be in a hurry