The best topic

Replies: 10871
Total votes: : 5

Last post: October 15, 2024, 09:01:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

This n that

Started by DKG, March 31, 2023, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

But, but, but....

Climate change is real and you're all a bunch of deniers.  I'm crying in my organically sourced double mocha latte.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Thiel

Shots were fired at an Arizona Democratic campaign office on Monday.

The shots left two bullet holes in the door and two in the windows at the office in Tempe.

The property was empty at the time of the incident and the police are treating it as a property crime.
gay, conservative and proud

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Thiel on October 10, 2024, 06:43:25 PMShots were fired at an Arizona Democratic campaign office on Monday.

The shots left two bullet holes in the door and two in the windows at the office in Tempe.

The property was empty at the time of the incident and the police are treating it as a property crime.

Knowing this town it's probably just a couple of stray bullets from a drive by.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on October 10, 2024, 06:43:25 PMShots were fired at an Arizona Democratic campaign office on Monday.

Probably a pissed off biden voter.

Thiel

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 10, 2024, 06:50:59 PMKnowing this town it's probably just a couple of stray bullets from a drive by.
That is very likely.
gay, conservative and proud

Oliver the Second

Anti-Israel hacker group hacks 'Internet Archive'

The Internet Archive, a non-profit organization that has been cataloging and preserving web pages and other online content worldwide since the 1990s, experienced a massive breach following a cyberattack that took place on Tuesday, resulting in the leak of approximately 31 million user accounts.

The project's founder, Brewster Kahle, confirmed the breach in a post on X (formerly Twitter). The hacker group that claimed responsibility for the attack said that their actions were motivated by a desire to "inflict significant losses on many countries that serve the devil and the global Zionist regime."

Visitors to the organization's website, archive.org, on Wednesday, began reporting a warning message created by a hacker saying that the archive had been breached. The message read: "Have you ever felt like the Internet Archive runs on sticks and is constantly on the verge of suffering a catastrophic security breach? It just happened. See 31 million of you on HIBP!"

"HIBP" stands for "Have I Been Pwned," a website where users can check if their data or specific databases have been compromised. Hackers often share details about their activities on the site. According to the service's administrator, Troy Hunt, the hacker who breached the archive provided the database to HIBP which contains the email addresses, usernames, passwords and other user data.

https://www.ynetnews.com/business/article/bkird2rjke
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Lokmar

Guess I'll head over to HIPB and enter my SSI and DL#'s to see if my data's been compromised!!!!

Herman

DKG

On October 8, Jessica Campbell coached her first game as an assistant coach for the Seattle Kraken. Campbell is the first female coach in the NHL.

Her list of accolades is long and impressive. Campbell played college hockey at Cornell University, won numerous medals playing on Canada's national team, and even played professionally in Canada and Sweden.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

formosan

I posted in the Shoutbox that I haven't seen kiebers post for a long time.......I hope he's okay.
too old to be a fashionista

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: DKG on October 11, 2024, 11:02:37 AMOn October 8, Jessica Campbell coached her first game as an assistant coach for the Seattle Kraken. Campbell is the first female coach in the NHL.

Her list of accolades is long and impressive. Campbell played college hockey at Cornell University, won numerous medals playing on Canada's national team, and even played professionally in Canada and Sweden.

I think the Kraken picked her to be coach because of how woke the city is.  It was a ploy to get casual fans to show up.  Once the team is in the basement of the Pacific Division, then she'll get sent packing.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

DKG

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on October 12, 2024, 01:40:15 PMI think the Kraken picked her to be coach because of how woke the city is.  It was a ploy to get casual fans to show up.  Once the team is in the basement of the Pacific Division, then she'll get sent packing.
I suppose that is a possibility.

Herman

Thanksgiving weekend is over. My boy, his old lady, and the kids are gone. One month until Rememberance Day weekend when we do it all again. It cannot come soon enough.

DKG

This coming winter is expected to be a La Nina winter. :facepalm:

formosan

Quote from: DKG on October 15, 2024, 07:08:11 AMThis coming winter is expected to be a La Nina winter. :facepalm:
We are due for another one.
too old to be a fashionista