Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Singapore....

Started by JOE, March 31, 2023, 08:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

...since Shen Li has stated her intent to move to Singapore, perhaps a new thread oughta be devoted to it.

Actually, the mere mention of it got me interested in the place.

Apparently, it's a fast growing, vibrant metropolis city state.

Where the Singapore dollar was once a fraction of the Canadian dollar, now they're about on par.

Perhaps Singapore might be the Abu Dubai/Monaco/Switzerland of Asia?

">

Good or Bad, let's talk about it.

Herman

If you had ever been anywhere you would know It is the Abu Dubai/Switzerland of Asia. An expensive place for folks that like a thimble or two of barrel wash.

Shen Li

Singapore is what Canada used to be. A pragmatic country that values opportunity. A place that would never intentionally jeopardize the financial well-being of it's citizens.

Berry Sweet

I'm going to Singapore with Shen...

Shen Li

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=496797 time=1680400314 user_id=164
I'm going to Singapore with Shen...

WOO HOO!! Glad 5o have you tag along Berry. :yahoo:  ac_drinks

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496769 time=1680359031 user_id=3389
Singapore is what Canada used to be. A pragmatic country that values opportunity. A place that would never intentionally jeopardize the financial well-being of it's citizens.

But up till recently, lashed those who spit out their gum on the street....

Yeah, nah.... your Asian paradise isn't one.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=496811 time=1680421511 user_id=1676

And until recently Canada respected the right to protest. Now we jail anyone who disagrees with our marxist general secretary longer than animals who molest kids. A Western liberty paradise Canada is not anymore. If I did not have my farm and my family here, the old lady and I would be in another country too.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=496819 time=1680425059 user_id=3396

And until recently Canada respected the right to protest. Now we jail anyone who disagrees with our marxist general secretary longer than animals who molest kids. A Western liberty paradise Canada is not anymore. If I did not have my farm and my family here, the old lady and I would be in another country too.

So you might pick a place that beats people bloody on shackles and racks for spitting out gum because a halfwit narcissistic completely subverted Western law to stop a protest against him and his handlers?

Yeah.... woah... thanks for admitting what side you're on.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Dink, Singpaore is the headquarters of the oil and gas industry in the region. I have flown in and out of that city state quite a few times. My old lady's office office was in Singapore for a while. They did not and still do not give lashes for spitting out gum on the ground. You get a fine for it. Same as you get for crossing a street on a red light or not flushing a toilet. They call Singapore a fine city for a reason. I think some of it is silly, but the place works while North American cities are falling apart with BLM and Antifa anarchists destroying everything. Myself, I just stay out of cities period.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=496821 time=1680425657 user_id=3396
Dink, Singpaore is the headquarters of the oil and gas industry in the region. I have flown in and out of that city state quite a few times. My old lady's office office was in Singpapore for a while. They did not and still do not give lashes for spitting out on gum on the ground. You get a fine for it. Same as you get for crossing a street on a red light or not flushing a toilet. They call Singapore a fine city for a reason. I think some of it is silly, but the place works while North American cities are falling apart with BLM and Antifa anarchists destroying everything. Myself, I just stay out of cities period.

I said it was a before policy.... before.

I acknowledge that they've dulled it somewhat...

But it was the mechanism or part of a program where an all supreme ruler did and said anything he wanted...

There are no guarantees in going to Singapore... unless you've got connections or wealth. Singapore was built on very loose and shakey ground.

Alternately, the West has hard Magna Carta grounds which they've decided to overlook...conveniently.

But could you fight your way off the island if things turn even worse?

We need to be with our people during a crises and I acknowledge that our people span the while entire geo-ethnic-sphere...

Yet if I as an American can say out loud "let it burn" with a mother and numerous siblings and their families still there, you have to be a bit more honest with how you deal with me.

I'm prepared to sacrifice anything for true freedom. But I'm not losing free will.

Shen Li is making a massive blunder. She's one of us. If she doesn't realise it, shame on her off-line people. If she's basing it on shit posts on forums, shame on her.

I've always loved a cunty Shen post or attempt at trolling 101...

Please convince the seaweed vagina to stick around.... I'll miss her otherwise... (maybe not my nostrils but you get the point)...
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

But up till recently, lashed those who spit out their gum on the street.

Good Gawd man, ur a misinformed Western rube. That is to be expected when your view of the world outside the Eastern half of Australia is supplied by Bitchute.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496827 time=1680447016 user_id=3389

But up till recently, lashed those who spit out their gum on the street.

Good Gawd man, ur a misinformed Western rube. That is to be expected when your view of the world outside the Eastern half of Australia is supplied by Bitchute.

Don't be a yellow canuckistani turd who has never lived anywhere else in her conscious childhood or since adult years aside from Trudeaupoolandia, kiddo.

Travel and live a bit.... and don't pull a Herman living in safe little compounds where there's virtually no exposure to the nation you're visiting.

Man up instead....  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=496834 time=1680449460 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496827 time=1680447016 user_id=3389

Don't be a yellow canuckistani turd who has never lived anywhere else in her conscious childhood or since adult years aside from Trudeaupoolandia, kiddo.

Travel and live a bit.... and don't pull a Herman living in safe little compounds where there's virtually no exposure to the nation you're visiting.

I don't know what ur babbling about. I don't care either.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496842 time=1680452067 user_id=3389
Quote from: Frood post_id=496834 time=1680449460 user_id=1676

The preservatives in KFC batter should be outlawed.... :sad:
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=496845 time=1680452657 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496842 time=1680452067 user_id=3389

The preservatives in KFC batter should be outlawed.... :sad:

So should the ingredients for do it urself liquor. Anyway, anything else you need a multilingual well-travelled racial superior to clarify for you. :001_tongue: