The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Singapore....

Started by JOE, March 31, 2023, 08:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Singapore's sovereign wealth fund GIC Private Limited, has estimated assets under management of about $488 billion US. Canada with about 40 million people has sweet fuck all saved for a rainy day despite having much higher taxes than Singapore. This country is soooooo fukt.

Thiel

Singapore has finally started making discrimnation against gays illegal.
gay, conservative and proud

Odinson

I hear that there is some kind of a law at works to jail and fine everybody who protest drag-shows in Canadian schools.

Trans feelings get hurt when somebody says NO to them.

Stalin also got his feelings hurt when somebody opposed his rule... For what kind of a fascist bigot opposes communism.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=497186 time=1680819796 user_id=136
I hear that there is some kind of a law at works to jail and fine everybody who protest drag-shows in Canadian schools.

Trans feelings get hurt when somebody says NO to them.

Stalin also got his feelings hurt when somebody opposed his rule... For what kind of a fascist bigot opposes communism.

I haven;t heard anything about that. But, I could see that happening in British Columbia.

Odinson

Singapore just hanged a criminal for smuggling 1 kilo of marijuana.

According to some Finnish politicians, a life without drugs is no life at all.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=498883 time=1682515749 user_id=136

Good!

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498885 time=1682518095 user_id=3389

Good!

They have zero tolerance on drugs.

The harsh punishments work as a deterrent.

It starts with cannabis and then it snowballs... Pretty soon you´ll have drag-queens in schools.

DKG

I looked it up.  It was a forty six year old Indian-Malaysian.

Singapore's anti-drug laws are some of the strictest in the world - with those guilty of trafficking more than 500 grams of cannabis potentially facing the death penalty.

Last year, 11 people were executed for drug offences in Singapore.

caskur

A very old woman and friend of mine was stationed in Singapore in the 1960s. Her husband served for the British military there. Her name is Nancy.... Nancy as a young newly wed caught polio in Singapore.

I know 3 women who suffered Polio. It deforms legs however Nancy was a fully grown woman so her legs weren't affected from Polio. As a child we had to take special sugar cubes for polio prevention.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Odinson post_id=498905 time=1682533421 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498885 time=1682518095 user_id=3389

Good!

And so does Indonesia... And  yet the  drug traffickers keep pushing the envelope.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Singapore fried noodles are very good.  ac_dance

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=498923 time=1682549198 user_id=2156
Quote from: Odinson post_id=498905 time=1682533421 user_id=136

And so does Indonesia... And  yet the  drug traffickers keep pushing the envelope.

I worked in Indonesia. It is a lot easier getting drugs into that country than Singapore. I do not know why folks still try smuggling drugs into Singapore. They always get caught and pay a heavy price.

caskur

Welll Indonesia has many, many Islands so guarding coastlines would be near on impossible.
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur post_id=498922 time=1682548787 user_id=2156
A very old woman and friend of mine was stationed in Singapore in the 1960s. Her husband served for the British military there. Her name is Nancy.... Nancy as a young newly wed caught polio in Singapore.

I know 3 women who suffered Polio. It deforms legs however Nancy was a fully grown woman so her legs weren't affected from Polio. As a child we had to take special sugar cubes for polio prevention.

Singapore was poor when it got kicked out of Malaysia in the 1960's. Now it's richer and more advanced than Australia or Canada.

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=498952 time=1682576184 user_id=2156
Welll Indonesia has many, many Islands so guarding coastlines would be near on impossible.

If you have money and connections you can get drugs or guns into the Port of Tanjung Priok. Indonesia is corrupt. That is why ISIS has a strong foothold in that Muslim country.