Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Singapore....

Started by JOE, March 31, 2023, 08:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=498952 time=1682576184 user_id=2156
Welll Indonesia has many, many Islands so guarding coastlines would be near on impossible.

If you have money and connections you can get drugs or guns into the Port of Tanjung Priok. Indonesia is corrupt. That is why ISIS has a strong foothold in that Muslim country.

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=499011 time=1682669680 user_id=3396
Quote from: caskur post_id=498952 time=1682576184 user_id=2156
Welll Indonesia has many, many Islands so guarding coastlines would be near on impossible.

If you have money and connections you can get drugs or guns into the Port of Tanjung Priok. Indonesia is corrupt. That is why ISIS has a strong foothold in that Muslim country.

Indonesia is a Muslim country anyway.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=499020 time=1682672256 user_id=2156
Quote from: Herman post_id=499011 time=1682669680 user_id=3396

Indonesia is a Muslim country anyway.

When I I first went there to work in the nineties when Suharto was still in power, it was rare to see a gal in a hijab. Today, it is rare to see a gal without one on, especially outside Jakarta. Moral of the story, secualr authortarian leaders are what Muslim countries need.

caskur

Lol.... name a country on the planet that isn't corrupt...

100 points if you can.....

ac_lmfao
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=499022 time=1682672777 user_id=2156
Lol.... name a country on the planet that isn't corrupt...

100 points if you can.....

ac_lmfao

Singapore and the Scandinavian countries. Particularly when compared to countries like Indonesia or Zelenskyy's Ukraine.

Singapore Ranked 5th Least Corrupt Country in Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index 2022

https://www.cpib.gov.sg/press-room/press-releases/310123-singapore-ranked#:~:text=The%20Transparency%20International%20%28TI%29%20Corruption,ranked%20in%20the%20top%2010">https://www.cpib.gov.sg/press-room/pres ... 20top%2010">https://www.cpib.gov.sg/press-room/press-releases/310123-singapore-ranked#:~:text=The%20Transparency%20International%20(TI)%20Corruption,ranked%20in%20the%20top%2010.

https://www.cpib.gov.sg/press-room/press-releases/050522-corruption">https://www.cpib.gov.sg/press-room/pres ... corruption">https://www.cpib.gov.sg/press-room/press-releases/050522-corruption

caskur

:yuk: Indonesia.... my Aunty married an Indonesia CHRISTIAN man... university educated.

MANSUYER SIHOMBING ...

ALL Asians are the same except perhaps The Philippines...

They all look the same, eat rice...and have black hair...the all want sons only... to after parents in old age.

What divides the Asians is politics and religion.

And you can really suck them in when the think other Asian countries are more advanced than Canada and Australian.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

The people here on this are the least educated..

The chinese owner of a major and long term building company and who lives in Singapore kept all the money for new houses being built... didn't pay the workers and the people didn't get their houses finished....in WA. The last people on earth we should be doing business with are Asians and China.

The scam companies aren't just coming put of Nigeria but Singapore as well.

If Singapore is doing well it is because they are milking Australian and American peoples bank accounts you fool... they have NOTHING to sell.... NOTHING.
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur post_id=499024 time=1682674074 user_id=2156
:yuk: Indonesia.... my Aunty married an Indonesia CHRISTIAN man... university educated.

MANSUYER SIHOMBING ...

ALL Asians are the same except perhaps The Philippines...

They all look the same, eat rice...and have black hair...the all want sons only... to after parents in old age.

What divides the Asians is politics and religion.

And you can really suck them in when the think other Asian countries are more advanced than Canada and Australian.

NE Asians(Japanese, Chinese and Koreans) look nothing like SE Asians(Malays, Flips, Cambodians, etc). South Asians(Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis) look nothing like NE Asians or SE Asians.

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=499025 time=1682674489 user_id=2156

The chinese owner of a major and long term building company and who lives in Singapore kept all the money for new houses being built... didn't pay the workers and the people didn't get their houses finished....in WA. The last people on earth we should be doing business with are Asians and China.

If Singapore is doing well it is because they are milking Australian and American peoples bank accounts you fool... they have NOTHING to sell.... NOTHING.

Singapore is doing excellent because they have low taxes, easy to navigate regulations, a super efficient civil service, fantastic infrastructure and has been mentioned, very little corruption.

If there are criminals wanted in Australia who reside in Singapore, the two countries have an extradtion treaty. I am sure it works both ways. People that have committed white collar crimes in Singapore are residing in Australia. Let the legal systems in both countries do their jobs.

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=499077 time=1682725217 user_id=3390

Singapore is doing excellent because they have low taxes, easy to navigate regulations, a super efficient civil service, fantastic infrastructure and has been mentioned, very little corruption.

If there are criminals wanted in Australia who reside in Singapore, the two countries have an extradtion treaty. I am sure it works both ways.

Not as often as you might think. Caskur's right here, you can sing the praises of Singapore's legal system all you like, if a Singaporean based con artist can muster the protection money to grease the palms of the right Aussie politicians, they'll happily drag their heels before making the most minimalist of token efforts to redress the grievances of the people.

And Western Australia's governments are traditionally as corrupt as hell. Feel free to look up the criminal proceedings surrounding their own Alan Bond for reference. Or better yet, how they conducted their affairs during the recent China Virus scamdemic. Bought and paud for schills the lot of them, I promise you.

caskur

Very hard to do jobs when the courts are flooded with cases....
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Here are the latest cases..

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime">https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: DKG post_id=499077 time=1682725217 user_id=3390

If there are criminals wanted in Australia who reside in Singapore, the two countries have an extradtion treaty. I am sure it works both ways. People that have committed white collar crimes in Singapore are residing in Australia. Let the legal systems in both countries do their jobs.

It is usually the other way around. Countries like Canada or Australia harbour folks on the run from the law in SIngapore.

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=499105 time=1682733306 user_id=2156
Very hard to do jobs when the courts are flooded with cases....

So, you are saying Australian prosecutors haven't even petitioned to have a criminal extradited.

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=499106 time=1682733507 user_id=2156
Here are the latest cases..

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime">https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime

That was a link to the crime section of the Singapore Straits Times.