News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Confirmation of what us guys always knew....

Started by Obvious Li, May 10, 2014, 08:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

so quit fucking nagging.......capiche

Men who complain that their wife's nagging will be the death of them may have point.

Research has found that the burden of a demanding partner is linked to hundreds of extra male deaths each year.

Men who had constant demands and worries placed on them by their partners were two and a half times more likely to die within 10 years than those with less stressful relationships, the study of almost 10,000 people found.

The effect was so strong that it could account for thousands of deaths a year, the Danish researchers suggested. Around 315 extra deaths per 100,000 people per year could be caused by spousal demands and worries, they said.

However, women appeared immune to nagging as there was little effect on their death rates.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"so quit fucking nagging.......capiche

Men who complain that their wife's nagging will be the death of them may have point.

Research has found that the burden of a demanding partner is linked to hundreds of extra male deaths each year.

Men who had constant demands and worries placed on them by their partners were two and a half times more likely to die within 10 years than those with less stressful relationships, the study of almost 10,000 people found.

The effect was so strong that it could account for thousands of deaths a year, the Danish researchers suggested. Around 315 extra deaths per 100,000 people per year could be caused by spousal demands and worries, they said.

However, women appeared immune to nagging as there was little effect on their death rates.

Oh my goodness Obvious Li, I should be extra careful what I say to my husband.

:o

Anonymous

I admit I am a bit of a nagger. In fact, a former boyfriend dumped me because he said my nagging drove him to drink. What I do know though is that my Mommy nags my Daddy and I have always pushed men I was with romantically in the same way. My philosophy is men become weak if they are allowed to. Neither my husband nor my baby boy will be allowed to become useless effeminate assholes on my watch.

Obvious Li

Asian women are schooled in nagging from birth......it is imprinted in their DNA......you just have to learn to ignore it as much as possible.....i'm beginning to think there is a valid reason why asian men stay away from home 20 hours a day ?????

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"Asian women are schooled in nagging from birth......it is imprinted in their DNA......you just have to learn to ignore it as much as possible.....i'm beginning to think there is a valid reason why asian men stay away from home 20 hours a day ?????

Oh bull, I'm sweeter than fucking sugar!!

Hornung

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"Asian women are schooled in nagging from birth......it is imprinted in their DNA......you just have to learn to ignore it as much as possible.....i'm beginning to think there is a valid reason why asian men stay away from home 20 hours a day ?????

You are a fake Asian, racist, fucked in the head cyberbully spammer.

Obvious Li

just like cotton candy princess..........yummy

Anonymous

best post :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"

Is there anybody you don't hate lunatic? :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"

I am sorry I do not meet your narrow definition of a real Asian Hornung.

Renee

Nagging is what we do, get used to it.

If we didn't nag, most of you guys would basically become a reclining chair that burps. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Nagging is what we do, get used to it.

If we didn't nag, most of you guys would basically become a reclining chair that burps. :lol:

It's also good for em Renee. Men are so supposed to be results driven, type A's. If we didn't push them hard they would turn into effeminate liberal arts grads that English in Asia.

Obvious Li

true dat...and mostly we do get used to it....except when we don't...and then it's a problem..like poking a bear with a sharp stick...not wise unless you are armed....... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

true dat...and mostly we do get used to it....except when we don't...and then it's a problem..like poking a bear with a sharp stick...not wise unless you are armed....... :ugeek:

Too much nagging leads to premature death Obvious Li.

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Yeah, I'm scared.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.