Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

DIVORCE

Started by caskur, April 13, 2023, 09:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood post_id=497957 time=1681802237 user_id=1676
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497665 time=1681437145 user_id=3351
My wife was a dirty whore and ran out on me and the kids. It was easy. I got sole custody, child support which it turns out bitches dont pay either, and possession of the house on our first court date. Eventually we settled on joint custody no child support 1 year later.

Bitches are shielded by the courts in order to continue to behave like unreliable, untrustworthy, conniving bitches.

I would have sold the house just to fund lawyers and court cases that would have MADE HER PAY her fair share..

Good for the goose, it better well be fucking good for the gander when he's doing all the goose's shit too.

I can tell you this, everyone was shocked when they learned me, a man, got sole custody right from the start. That shit pimp slapped the fuck outta her and made her look like complete scum. 20+ years ago, that wasnt real common.

Odinson

Its normal for the wife to wanna leave the husband destitute.

If he is destitute, nobody helps him... Nobody gives him money so that he can have a decent place to raise kids in.

When we do the same, we are being thought of as selfish, heartless etc.

She is poor as fuck and living in a low rent apartment while we share custody... I´m supposed to help her out "for the kids".

How dare I leave the mother of my kids to rot in a ghetto...

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=498004 time=1681845458 user_id=136
Its normal for the wife to wanna leave the husband destitute.

If he is destitute, nobody helps him... Nobody gives him money so that he can have a decent place to raise kids in.

When we do the same, we are being thought of as selfish, heartless etc.

She is poor as fuck and living in a low rent apartment while we share custody... I´m supposed to help her out "for the kids".

How dare I leave the mother of my kids to rot in a ghetto...

Do you think men want to part with their money? My Dad sure as fuck didn't.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497665 time=1681437145 user_id=3351
My wife was a dirty whore and ran out on me and the kids. It was easy. I got sole custody, child support which it turns out bitches dont pay either, and possession of the house on our first court date. Eventually we settled on joint custody no child support 1 year later.

Bitches are shielded by the courts in order to continue to behave like unreliable, untrustworthy, conniving bitches.

I would have sold the house just to fund lawyers and court cases that would have MADE HER PAY her fair share..

Good for the goose, it better well be fucking good for the gander when he's doing all the goose's shit too.

You know, for all the claims you say how good your wife is, you sound really bitter about females.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=498006 time=1681847130 user_id=2156

You know, for all thecclaims you say how good yourcwife is, you sound really bitter about females.

I've always been an equal opportunity motherfucker but females get free rides just for having a cunt. It's not right and I have never tolerated it.

Equality works both ways so enjoy getting shit on like guys have been by you.

Batting your eyelashes or baring your rears won't work, cunts. You're supposed to be every bit as equal as men and we don't do that superficial shit to get out of responsibility or trouble.  :JC_howdy:
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: caskur post_id=497607 time=1681392334 user_id=2156
Some of you here have been divorced. I was wondering how you achieved it? WHAT steps did you take to walk out?

Did you just pack up and temporarily move to a friend's place, your parents, a cheap hotel...?

What did you do the first day you left?

I am seeing a LOT of vans atm with obvious homeless people... something I have never seen before.

BTW. In a few hours Category 5 Cyclone Ilsa will cross our north Pilbara coast...that is our most severe storm in 14 years..

I'm not terribly surprised that a large number of posters in these forums & even in this thread are divorced, caskur.

Their manners, and the way they carry themselves and trash talk others is apparent. If they're awful to others in a forum, they likely are to their spouses in real life.

What partner would wanna stick with someone who's always abusive towards them?

If they've gone through a messy divorce which has cost them a huge chunk of their earnings, they should look in the mirror and ask themselves why. Maybe record themselves and play it back to others to see where they really did go wrong.

Sometimes people have to accept the blame and the responsibility that goes along with being an adult. Can't be children forever.

That might smarten em up.

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE post_id=498066 time=1681868243 user_id=97
Some of you here have been divorced. I was wondering how you achieved it? WHAT steps did you take to walk out?

Did you just pack up and temporarily move to a friend's place, your parents, a cheap hotel...?

I am seeing a LOT of vans atm with obvious homeless people... something I have never seen before.

BTW. In a few hours Category 5 Cyclone Ilsa will cross our north Pilbara coast...that is our most severe storm in 14 years..

I'm not terribly surprised that a large number of posters in these forums & even in this thread are divorced, caskur.

Their manners, and the way they carry themselves and trash talk others is apparent.

If they've gone through a messy divorce which has cost them a huge chunk of their earnings, they should look in the mirror and ask themselves why. Maybe recrod themselves and play it back to others to see where they really did go wrong.

I've noticed just the opposite Joe. I find the single posters have the worst manners and trash talk others. I guess that's one of the many reasons Edweird for example is involuntarily single.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498067 time=1681868503 user_id=3389

Their manners, and the way they carry themselves and trash talk others is apparent.

If they've gone through a messy divorce which has cost them a huge chunk of their earnings, they should look in the mirror and ask themselves why. Maybe recrod themselves and play it back to others to see where they really did go wrong.

I've noticed just the opposite Joe. I find the single posters have the worst manners and trash talk others. I guess that's one of the many reasons Edweird for example is involuntarily single.

Incels like Eddy and Joe are the worst posters.
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Their manners, and the way they carry themselves and trash talk others is apparent. If they're awful to others in a forum, they likely are to their spouses in real life.

If they've gone through a messy divorce which has cost them a huge chunk of their earnings, they should look in the mirror and ask themselves why. Maybe record themselves and play it back to others to see where they really did go wrong.

Sometimes people have to accept the blame and the responsibility that goes along with being an adult. Can't be children forever.

I am single Jo Jo. I am mannerly and I would never be abusive to you.
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

oh ffs.... women work twice as hard as men... Get knotted sook.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

THERE are a lot of big babies on these forums... I am mad because my washing machine broke, my recliner broke, ....The car broke ( fixed now).... all 3 things cost HUGE bucks...
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Eddy is fucked in the head. He tattles on his neighbour for feeding birds... what a pussy he is.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Well I love Joes posts. He is a good thinker!!!

eddy's posts are vomit inducing.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Thiel post_id=498080 time=1681871609 user_id=1688

My post was for DD. You got between us.
- Andy Warhol

Thiel

Quote from: caskur post_id=498097 time=1681875279 user_id=2156
Quote from: Thiel post_id=498080 time=1681871609 user_id=1688

My post was for DD. You got between us.

I did not read your post or respond to it. I was talking to Jo Jo.
gay, conservative and proud