The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I think Oak has the right idea

Started by Erica Mena, April 14, 2023, 03:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=497814 time=1681621187 user_id=3396
Quote from: formosan post_id=497800 time=1681591822 user_id=3391

The owner of BF could go on another banning spree and things will pick up here......one never knows.

Ya, that could happen again. If it did, Blazor, Breakfall, cw, Dove, Garraty, and Scouse might return.

:JC_howdy:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

DKG

Quote from: Blazor post_id=498151 time=1681916938 user_id=2221

Ya, that could happen again. If it did, Blazor, Breakfall, cw, Dove, Garraty, and Scouse might return.

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=497834 time=1681656157 user_id=2156
Oak is no harmless kitten though, her type do not like people who aren't woke.

A break from toxicity is probably Oaks best bet.

Yeah, when your ideology is founded on toxicity (as wokery provably is), that requires a whole new way of looking at life. New values, new understandings and so forth. I'm not saying it cannot be done, it's just not that common. People by and large prefer to cling to their dogma, even after it starts taking chunks out of their hides.

Just out of interest, has she recanted her support for Dr Fauci yet? You know, that evil gimp who got caught sewing horse flies into the scalps of beagles and slitting their larynxes so they wouldn't inconvenience the researchers with their whimpering? The criminal that ran medical experiments on entire populations that ended in children suffering heart attacks and lifelong sterility so his buddies in Pfizer and Moderna could make a quick buck off the disease he funded the creation of? That Dr Fauci?

My guess is "not", and this speaks to what I was saying in the opening paragraph. It may disgust you to know that it is the Woke train that is currently pushing for the dissolution of the family unit. You yourself know first hand what it's like to lose a father through accident, well the most Woke wish to do away with parenting entirely and have been pushing that envelope for decades now. It's an outgrowth of the Critical Race Theory component of the movement, itself a rehashing of Marxist theory. Don't take my word for it - look it up. The concept of motherhood and fatherhood is to be regarded as un-woke as blackface, racial blindness and law and order. TYT presenter Anna Kasparian lost her shit live on camera recently over it... and she was considered as woke as they come at one point. Now the Woke movement is trawling through her back history for stuff to cancel her with, in much the same way as they did to JK Rowling when she espoused the heresy that genetic males ought not compete against women in sport.

If Oak gets out ahead of this, then well and good, but she might just as easily be one of the many that trust to the idea that being an ally to the movement makes her immune. It doesn't, something far too many discover far too late to save them.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KitUWRO5UbIN/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/KitUWRO5UbIN/

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=497715 time=1681510637 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497704 time=1681500319 user_id=2845
These forums bring out the toxic in a person.

I feel like I relapsed and went back to my old ways.

That is true of a few people. But, they have trouble with people everywhere they happen to be. You are not one of those people.

Oak always has someone she's fighting with and it's always the same shit over and over with her. She turns on people and creates drama.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=498162 time=1681919870

Yeah, when your ideology is founded on toxicity (as wokery provably is), that requires a whole new way of looking at life. New values, new understandings and so forth. I'm not saying it cannot be done, it's just not that common. People by and large prefer to cling to their dogma, even after it starts taking chunks out of their hides.

Just out of interest, has she recanted her support for Dr Fauci yet? You know, that evil gimp who got caught sewing horse flies into the scalps of beagles and slitting their larynxes so they wouldn't inconvenience the researchers with their whimpering? The criminal that ran medical experiments on entire populations that ended in children suffering heart attacks and lifelong sterility so his buddies in Pfizer and Moderna could make a quick buck off the disease he funded the creation of? That Dr Fauci?

My guess is "not", and this speaks to what I was saying in the opening paragraph. It may disgust you to know that it is the Woke train that is currently pushing for the dissolution of the family unit. You yourself know first hand what it's like to lose a father through accident, well the most Woke wish to do away with parenting entirely and have been pushing that envelope for decades now. It's an outgrowth of the Critical Race Theory component of the movement, itself a rehashing of Marxist theory. Don't take my word for it - look it up. The concept of motherhood and fatherhood is to be regarded as un-woke as blackface, racial blindness and law and order. TYT presenter Anna Kasparian lost her shit live on camera recently over it... and she was considered as woke as they come at one point. Now the Woke movement is trawling through her back history for stuff to cancel her with, in much the same way as they did to JK Rowling when she espoused the heresy that genetic males ought not compete against women in sport.

If Oak gets out ahead of this, then well and good, but she might just as easily be one of the many that trust to the idea that being an ally to the movement makes her immune. It doesn't, something far too many discover far too late to save them.

Oak was Dr Death's biggest cheerleader. Creating that virus and then releasing it, even if accidental was a crime against humanity.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=498151 time=1681916938 user_id=2221

There he is. ac_drinks

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=498174 time=1681926577 user_id=3266
Quote from: DKG post_id=497715 time=1681510637 user_id=3390

That is true of a few people. But, they have trouble with people everywhere they happen to be. You are not one of those people.

Oak always has someone she's fighting with and it's always the same shit over and over with her. She turns on people and creates drama.

People are warned but it always takes the personal experience to be convinced.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498179 time=1681929550 user_id=3389

Just out of interest, has she recanted her support for Dr Fauci yet?

Oak was Dr Death's biggest cheerleader. Creating that virus and then releasing it, even if accidental was a crime against humanity.

I know, she used to carry it about in her sig. Kinda aged like milk, huh? Question is, did she notice the smell, or is she still holding her nose?

A few people here noticed it and there is a kind of communal shame evident in the previously devout on the topic when facing those who were ardent critics not only of the experimental treatment, but also of the pressure to conform and just take the damn thing. You can see echoes of that in some government policies even now that it has been revealed that the health benefits were at best negligible (and I'm being very generous in saying that) and that the health risks were potentially life threatening. The USA is one such place, Canada is another. The government of both countries continue to act in ways that bear more than a passing resemblance to Hitler's Germany, in that they treat the holdouts against this ineffective treatment as second class people. Ask any international traveler for confirmation.

Oak is (or was) a supporter of those regimes activities, therefore complicit in them. There were a lot of people of her stripe in the wake of World War 2, some who would say "but we were just following orders" and some who were wholly unrepentant to the end. I want to give Caskur credit for putting the best spin on her character; the truth is that Oak blackened her soul in support of Fauci's criminal behaviour and I've seen no indication that she's walked that back.

Hence my question.

caskur

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KitUWRO5UbIN/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/KitUWRO5UbIN/

FAUCI SHOULD BE EXECUTED if he did that to animals, the fucking degenerate.

What is disturbing is I think King Charles went woke and William is definitely woke and if the public get a whiff of it, that will spell the end of them... but fortunately the 15th Earl of Loudoun lives in Victoria now and he is actually the rightful King by bloodline I recently found out through a reliable documentary you can get on youtube now...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=498295 time=1681972839 user_id=2156
FAUCI SHOULD BE EXECUTED if he did that to animals, the fucking degenerate.

Mmmm. And his wife who was in charge of ethics on the project in question signed off on it. Neither have been as much as rapped over the knuckles for it and given what we know about various members of Congress who invested their money into it, neither of them are likely to.

Anyone who tells you unironically that no-one is above the law is full of shit.

Quote from: caskur post_id=498295 time=1681972839 user_id=2156
What is disturbing is I think King Charles went woke and William is definitely woke and if the public get a whiff of it, that will spell the end of them... but fortunately the 15th Earl of Loudoun lives in Victoria now and he is actually the rightful King by bloodline I recently found out through a reliable documentary you can get on youtube now...

I'm sure his compliance can be arranged, if it were ever necessary. There's plenty of coercion that can be applied to bring the reluctant around to an oligopoly's way of thinking and you needn't apply that much to divide the public squabbling among themselves. You don't seriously think that King Charles is in any danger of being knocked off his perch any time soon, surely. All that power and influence... the people are like gnats against it. Disorganized, easily set upon each other, a large number of them gullible enough to dance unquestioningly to the ruler's tune under the impression they will receive favour and getting ever more feral at the people telling them otherwise when they don't.

Not trying to blackpill you, but that's how it works. And we know it works (for them) because they keep getting away with it.

">

Yeah, it's American-centric, but in an increasingly globalist dominated hierarchy you'll find what Carlin says applies in your own back yard. It's up to you to figure out how to make it work for you. I've suggested some things which make sense to me, but you have to figure out what applies best to you and yours.

Good luck. Sincerely.

Garraty_47

TYT presenter Anna Kasparian lost her shit live on camera recently over it... and she was considered as woke as they come at one point. Now the Woke movement is trawling through her back history for stuff to cancel her with, in much the same way as they did to JK Rowling when she espoused the heresy that genetic males ought not compete against women in sport.

TYT was always a clickbait farm.

They hitched their wagon (briefly) to the Bernie phenomenon in 2016 because it was popular.

Now they're tacking "anti-woke" because they think it'll result in the biggest audience for them in the months/years to come.

Ana and Cenk don't actually *believe* in anything except their own careers.

Never have.

The pseudo-left is mad at Ana because that antagonism boosts their ratings and credibility with their target audiences.

I suppose a few might have actually believed she was "on their side" but if true they're fucking morons.

It's a shitshow from top to bottom.

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=498309 time=1681996605 user_id=3381

Ana and Cenk don't actually *believe* in anything except their own careers.

Never have.

Precisely.

caskur

Ermmmm, it's called virtue signalling fellows.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=498384 time=1682031245 user_id=2156
Ermmmm, it's called virtue signalling fellows.

That is what boosts careers these days.

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=498269 time=1681960066
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498179 time=1681929550 user_id=3389

I know, she used to carry it about in her sig. Kinda aged like milk, huh? Question is, did she notice the smell, or is she still holding her nose?

A few people here noticed it and there is a kind of communal shame evident in the previously devout on the topic when facing those who were ardent critics not only of the experimental treatment, but also of the pressure to conform and just take the damn thing. You can see echoes of that in some government policies even now that it has been revealed that the health benefits were at best negligible (and I'm being very generous in saying that) and that the health risks were potentially life threatening. The USA is one such place, Canada is another. The government of both countries continue to act in ways that bear more than a passing resemblance to Hitler's Germany, in that they treat the holdouts against this ineffective treatment as second class people. Ask any international traveler for confirmation.

Oak is (or was) a supporter of those regimes activities, therefore complicit in them. There were a lot of people of her stripe in the wake of World War 2, some who would say "but we were just following orders" and some who were wholly unrepentant to the end. I want to give Caskur credit for putting the best spin on her character; the truth is that Oak blackened her soul in support of Fauci's criminal behaviour and I've seen no indication that she's walked that back.

Hence my question.

Oak fell hard and fast for that ghoulish con man.