The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Dove, Just Shut The Fuck Up

Started by Shen Li, April 18, 2023, 02:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

:crazy:  https://bastardfactory.net/threads/ok-bf-its-time.13633/post-812752">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/ok-b ... ost-812752">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/ok-bf-its-time.13633/post-812752

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Guest post_id=507907 time=1689562679
:crazy:  https://bastardfactory.net/threads/ok-bf-its-time.13633/post-812752">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/ok-b ... ost-812752">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/ok-bf-its-time.13633/post-812752

A worthwhile contribution to be sure. Tell us, what do you masturbate with, inquiring minds wish to know.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Oh good. I didn't think anyone was gonna be able to read my tantrum that I posted publicly where everyone reads.

Good job!  ac_boring
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

I'd just like to point out that admin sucks cock

Still

Anonymous

Dove is so desperate for attention, she is willing to make a complete ass of herself.   :ohmy:

Dove

Quote from: observer post_id=508027 time=1689612898
Dove is so desperate for attention, she is willing to make a complete ass of herself.   :ohmy:

Oh yeah you know....i really should mind my behavior around these forums and all the upstanding impressive people who hang out on them.  I mean, if you people think I've made an ASS of myself, that could really ruin my whole reputation! It could even impact my ability to work! Or show my face literally anywhere!

I could be.....cast out of society and forced to live in a cave!

Oh please good internet sir.....please look past my ass like behavior. I am but a small, needy forum peasant. Have mercy on me, great and powerful, faceless forum dweller that you are!

How can I possibly get through this day knowing I've made an ASS on myself on a site called Bastard Factory! I'm so ashamed!!   ac_crying

I'll do better, sir!

**belch**

Just on a side note...I don't really get the chance to be "desperate" for attention, I'm literally never at a loss of it considering how often I'm discussed and how I can waltz right into any meltdown thread, snap my fingers and have passionate participation with any argument I feel like having.

Maybe cool the jets a bit and LET me have the opportunity to miss the attention and maybe start to get desperate for it. After all....did I go to you? Nah....nah I didn't. See?

Herman

Quote from: observer post_id=508027 time=1689612898

If you had written the deadbeat dad, you would be right.

Melson Gibson

Dove appears to crave random internet forum poster cock.  Not sure I've witnessed this before, and I've witnessed plenty of things online...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=508093 time=1689624848 user_id=3397
Dove appears to crave random internet forum poster cock.  Not sure I've witnessed this before, and I've witnessed plenty of things online...

You obviously haven't met that progressive pansy admin a.k.a apeass

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508094 time=1689624975 user_id=3214

Does it crave forum cock also?  This must be a uniquely American phenomenon...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=508096 time=1689625120 user_id=3397
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508094 time=1689624975 user_id=3214

He loves the cock. without a doubt

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508102 time=1689625547 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=508096 time=1689625120 user_id=3397

He loves the cock. without a doubt

I never doubted it for a second.

Dove

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=508093 time=1689624848 user_id=3397

Being a heterosexual female, I do crave cock. I'm not really fussy about whether the cock I currently get fancy on comes organically in real life or I've dug it up online. If it's attached to a man I find intriguing....I'm gonna be into it.

However I met my current bf back in 1994. My best friend at the time and his best friend at the time were boyfriend/girlfriend.  So they had thus plan to hook him and I up.  So my friend talked me into skipping school (not hard to do) and they came to pick us up and we went to a local park.

He is tall....6'7. Had longish, curly dirty blonde hair. Dorky dark framed glasses and a long puffy coat with a rip in it. I was scared of him. He barely looked at me. So .....ibwas mean to him lol.

Felt bad. Got his number. Called him to apologize. We ended up talking ALL night. First of many all night convos. We dated when I was 19. Stayed best friends for 20 years. Now it's way more than friendship.

I did NOT meet him online.

And LOVE talking about him so don't get me started lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview