The best topic

Replies: 8525
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Would you have got this mad?

Started by Erica Mena, April 22, 2023, 11:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499240 time=1682842586 user_id=3397
Quote from: Herman post_id=499238 time=1682842280 user_id=3396
I missed that about Flippers hating Whitey. That is funny. They frickin worship us for Christ sake.

They are like how we were forty five years ago. They have kept all the good Western qualities that we have walked away from. In other words, they are now more traditionally White than we are.

I'll talk about Flips and their hatred of my White Ex Wife at a later date, but sufficient to say those fucking Flip locusts are only here to extract, and hate Whites.

Think otherwise all you want, but those locusts are just like Termites in your house...  The sooner they're eradicated, the better.

So, it is all about your ex old lady again .Ya, I should have known.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Herman post_id=499242 time=1682842991 user_id=3396

You can twist it that way if you want, but the fact remains...  You have yellow fever.  I do not...

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499243 time=1682843235 user_id=3397
Quote from: Herman post_id=499242 time=1682842991 user_id=3396

You can twist it that way if you want, but the fact remains...  You have yellow fever.  I do not...

Flippers aint yellow, they are brown and I aint into Filipinas. I like pussy, especially big booty coloured gals. But, Africans don't integrate the way Flippers do, so I don't want them here.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499190 time=1682824684 user_id=3397
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=499042 time=1682697349 user_id=3389
They're everywhere in Canada. Even where Mel is. Maybe he'll meet a Pinay. Maybe he'll meet a Pinoy. It's hard to say what Mel's orientation is.

True.  According to the 2021 census, apparently there's 25 of them in my census region.  I've never seen them though, so their White husbands must not let them leave the house except for their job at the hospital/old folks home...

Oh, and fuck off we're full!  It's nice being surrounded by White faces.  You simply cannot put a price on that!   :laugh:

https://i.ibb.co/tJWLbBN/Capture.png">

Go to any hospital or nursing home anywhere in Canada and tell me if those numbers ate counting citizens with residences in the area or all people working in the area.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman post_id=499238 time=1682842280 user_id=3396
I missed that about Flippers hating Whitey. That is funny. They frickin worship us for Christ sake.

They are like how we were forty five years ago. They have kept all the good Western qualities that we have walked away from. In other words, they are now more traditionally White than we are.

I'll talk about Flips and their hatred of my White Ex Wife at a later date, but sufficient to say those fucking Flip locusts are only here to extract, and hate Whites.

Think otherwise all you want, but those locusts are just like Termites in your house...  The sooner they're eradicated, the better.

I know white chicks feel insecure seeing their men with SE Asian or East Asian chicks. When I was in my early 20's I'd hang all over my white bf in public. I'd kiss him if white chicks were around just to watch them sneer. ac_toofunny

White women don't actually like white men. They are such nasty critters, they can't stand seeing their guys happy. It sounds like Mel's ex, who he should've forgotten about years ago was one of those jealous, nasty, insecure useless white twats.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=499251 time=1682870828 user_id=3389
Go to any hospital or nursing home anywhere in Canada and tell me if those numbers ate counting citizens with residences in the area or all people working in the area.

I live in this region, bozo.  I can see with my own eyes who lives and works here.

Ya, I know you and Herman are bitter about it, but the fact remains is that this region is NOT flooded with various yellow creatures and other swarthy types.  Ya, there's a Flip at the Castlegar Tim Horton's, but I refuse to buy anything from that East Indian owned franchise anymore due to it being the worst Tim Horton's franchise in all of Canada.

Melson Gibson

The world just can't leave White people alone.  I swear that if a group of 10 White men and 10 White women established a peaceful and fruitful life on the moon, it would only be a matter of time before some yellow or brown person would show up to extract what he could from the group.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=499255 time=1682871713 user_id=3389

I know white chicks feel insecure seeing their men with SE Asian or East Asian chicks. When I was in my early 20's I'd hang all over my white bf in public. I'd kiss him if white chicks were around just to watch them sneer. ac_toofunny

White women don't actually like white men. They are such nasty critters, they can't stand seeing their guys happy. It sounds like Mel's ex, who he should've forgotten about years ago was one of those jealous, nasty, insecure useless white twats.

OMG, my ex would get SO jealous when we would go to Chinese buffet  ac_toofunny
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499299 time=1682898830 user_id=3397
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=499251 time=1682870828 user_id=3389

I live in this region, bozo.  I can see with my own eyes who lives and works here.

Ya, I know you and Herman are bitter about it, but the fact remains is that this region is NOT flooded with various yellow creatures and other swarthy types.  Ya, there's a Flip at the Castlegar Tim Horton's, but I refuse to buy anything from that East Indian owned franchise anymore due to it being the worst Tim Horton's franchise in all of Canada.

I am bitter am I? Your area has about the same demographics where I live. Both areas are changing and fast.

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499302 time=1682899323 user_id=3397
The world just can't leave White people alone.  I swear that if a group of 10 White men and 10 White women established a peaceful and fruitful life on the moon, it would only be a matter of time before some yellow or brown person would show up to extract what he could from the group.

It would only be a matter of time before half of us turned on the other half. We are our own worst enemies.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Herman post_id=499319 time=1682922298 user_id=3396
I am bitter am I? Your area has about the same demographics where I live. Both areas are changing and fast.

You don't even know where I live, so I'll give you the official census data for my region.

2016:  4.01% visible minority.

2021:  4.5% visible minority.

Things around me aren't changing that fast.  People are White Flighting to this region.  Every home that has sold around me since I moved here has been bought by Whites, many of them from large cities like Vancouver and Calgary.  Do you honestly think I didn't do my homework before moving here?  I lived in Greater Van all my life for fucks sake, and me being the only White guy around Vancouver was one of the reasons I left.

Do you honestly think I didn't Google pics of the local Elementary Schools, to get a good idea of the demographics before buying?

But I will agree, that we are on limited time.  Eventually there'll be nowhere left to White Flight to...

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Herman post_id=499321 time=1682922414 user_id=3396
It would only be a matter of time before half of us turned on the other half. We are our own worst enemies.

I won't disagree there.  It's time Whites start to work together better also, just like all the other races do.  Our independent nature will be our downfall once the hordes really start flooding in.

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499342 time=1682924498 user_id=3397
Quote from: Herman post_id=499321 time=1682922414 user_id=3396

I won't disagree there.  It's time Whites start to work together better also, just like all the other races do.  Our independent nature will be our downfall once the hordes really start flooding in.

This is why if I lived in a town or city, I would rather live next to a Chinaman or an EI. They aint likely to think troons are an oppressed minority or call me a nazi. And I hate to say it, but is you West Europeans that eat up this prog insanity, not us Slavs.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Herman post_id=499344 time=1682924946 user_id=3396
This is why if I lived in a town or city, I would rather live next to a Chinaman or an EI. They aint likely to think troons are an oppressed minority or call me a nazi. And I hate to say it, but is you West Europeans that eat up this prog insanity, not us Slavs.

Most of us don't eat it up.  We were never asked in the first place.  I was never asked my thoughts on tranny time story book hour in schools, nor was I asked if I wanted half of fucking Africa flooding into the country.

Thing is, many of us have to be silent about our true thoughts in everyday life, or small but very powerful special interest groups will silence us.

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499347 time=1682925383 user_id=3397
Quote from: Herman post_id=499344 time=1682924946 user_id=3396

Most of us don't eat it up.  We were never asked in the first place.  I was never asked my thoughts on tranny time story book hour in schools, nor was I asked if I wanted half of fucking Africa flooding into the country.

Thing is, many of us have to be silent about our true thoughts in everyday life, or small but very powerful special interest groups will silence us.

I would rather replace most urban White folks with educated Nigerian Christians. I am serious. Not East African Somali refugees though. They are as evil as White folks in cities like Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto.