The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Would you have got this mad?

Started by Erica Mena, April 22, 2023, 11:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Herman post_id=499432 time=1682999245 user_id=3396
I already said my piece on this, but you did not read it. You and Scouse have a skin deep idea of what being White is all about. To me it is about a great culture that used to lead in technology, freedom, free speech, commerce, innovation, individuality, equal opportunity, and  common sense. Most urban White Canadians do not have those values anymore. They want a government dictating what types of industry that can exist, tampons in men's rooms and electric cars powered on unicorn farts. Not my old lady. She is mostly Mongolian with some Chinese and Russian thrown in, but she holds real White values. So, while she aint physically White, she is White on the inside and that is where it really matters. Plus she makes a lot of money.

I don't have a problem with you having a yellow wife, and I doubt Scouse does either.  If you're happy, you're happy, and nobody can take that away from you.

I just like to see White couples with White children, and I prefer any significant other of mine to be White also.  It's just a preference, and not a wrong expectation to hold.

Are some Latina's attractive?  No doubt!  I'd inject some blonde/blue into that DNA quick time!  Same with the Japs.

We all keep on trucking...  I just don't want to end up in a place surrounded by Negroes...

Frood

I'd totally go balls deep into Candace Owens if she were single and we met at a pub over drinks...

Schwing!@!!!

(Obviously it would be a consensual situation, if she were also feeling inclined by our flirtatious chatting and pheromones)

I'm no Seamajor and pubs are not pre-schools.

I respect women.

Seaboobs disrespects little boys and girls.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499406 time=1682980160 user_id=3397
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=499391 time=1682959635 user_id=3389
Your race is fukt. Why would any man of any race want an English speaking white female. I used to think the problem with English speaking whites was entirely effeminate white guys. No, white English speaking females are vile libtard twats.

I'm thinking the real reason behind your anger is your inability to find the White man of your dreams.  You are subconsciously conflicted...  Your family expects you to find a nice wealthy Asian man, but deep down you know your true desire is for a studly White man!  The White meat is something that no race can deny, and this includes you!

And as is often the case of people not being able to get what they want, they lash out at the very thing that they deeply desire!

I like White women. ac_biggrin

Odinson

Shen acts tuff... Until the really strong Hells Angels bulls show up.

Shen: I´m sweeter than sugar!

Sergeant-at-arms: Yeah tell me about it.

Shen:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SatisfiedAdolescentBuffalo-size_restricted.gif">

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=499493 time=1683053391 user_id=136

Shen:

That only happened once. ac_sothere

Shen Li

Mel wants to live beside(perhaps under the same roof) as this.

https://www.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/FT_22.06.02_TransgenderAdults_feature.jpg">

Because they are both white.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=499494 time=1683053714 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=499493 time=1683053391 user_id=136

Shen:

You got an inattentive lover...

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=499498 time=1683054286 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=499494 time=1683053714 user_id=3389

You got an inattentive lover...

Never!!!

Lokmar

Somebody once asked me how many women are squirters. I looked him dead in the eye and told him "All of em".

Odinson

All women squirt a little bit when they orgasm.

Melson Gibson

I'm thinking the 'squirting' is the woman actually losing control and pissing.  Women are filthy beasts, and just like a dog they piss all over the place when they get too excited!

Lokmar

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499592 time=1683137932 user_id=3397
I'm thinking the 'squirting' is the woman actually losing control and pissing.  Women are filthy beasts, and just like a dog they piss all over the place when they get too excited!

Whatever it is, I'm into making it happen.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499592 time=1683137932 user_id=3397

Are you gay?

Berry Sweet

It seems Mel likes the sausage.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=499622 time=1683155506 user_id=164
Are you gay?

No.  I am not turned on by men's hairy assholes.