The best topic

Replies: 8525
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Would you have got this mad?

Started by Erica Mena, April 22, 2023, 11:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Herman post_id=499351 time=1682925905 user_id=3396
I would rather replace most urban White folks with educated Nigerian Christians. I am serious. Not East African Somali refugees though. They are as evil as White folks in cities like Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto.

That's because you have no racial ties to your own race it seems, which is evident by you having a yellow wife.

This is something I see quite frequently from 'right wing' men, and I've worked with quite a few of them...  Justifying being surrounded by Nigerians because they claim they're Christians, so they must be superior?

I hope your descendants enjoy the outcome of your beliefs, which you most likely have instilled into them, when they get assaulted by those 'Christian Nigerians' as they're walking down the street.

Melson Gibson

Oh, and fuck Christians in general, since there has never been a larger worldwide entity that has done more harm to White people than they have done.

Import more Nigs?   YES!   The Christian Church cannot import them fast enough!  Support a local White?  NO!  More Negroes!

Little wonder that Hitler curbed the Christian Church's ways in 1939...

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor post_id=499303 time=1682899743 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=499255 time=1682871713 user_id=3389

I know white chicks feel insecure seeing their men with SE Asian or East Asian chicks. When I was in my early 20's I'd hang all over my white bf in public. I'd kiss him if white chicks were around just to watch them sneer. ac_toofunny

White women don't actually like white men. They are such nasty critters, they can't stand seeing their guys happy. It sounds like Mel's ex, who he should've forgotten about years ago was one of those jealous, nasty, insecure useless white twats.

OMG, my ex would get SO jealous when we would go to Chinese buffet  ac_toofunny

White chicks are such nasty, insecure twats. They don't really want white men, but they would rather be with them and make them unhappy than see them happy in an IR relationship.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499357 time=1682927513 user_id=3397
I would rather replace most urban White folks with educated Nigerian Christians. I am serious. Not East African Somali refugees though. They are as evil as White folks in cities like Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto.

That's because you have no racial ties to your own race it seems, which is evident by you having a yellow wife.

This is something I see quite frequently from 'right wing' men, and I've worked with quite a few of them...  Justifying being surrounded by Nigerians because they claim they're Christians, so they must be superior?

I hope your descendants enjoy the outcome of your beliefs, which you most likely have instilled into them, when they get assaulted by those 'Christian Nigerians' as they're walking down the street.

Your race is fukt. Why would any man of any race want an English speaking white female. I used to think the problem with English speaking whites was entirely effeminate white guys. No, white English speaking females are vile libtard twats.

Odinson

Large portion of the white women are still pretty good...

I got laid.

Zetsu

Guys can get pretty darn unreasonably emotional when it comes to cars or simply their 2nd wives, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Lokmar

I'd get pretty pissed if my wife crashed up my favorite car, but she'd be crying so I couldnt get too pissed.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=499391 time=1682959635 user_id=3389
Your race is fukt. Why would any man of any race want an English speaking white female. I used to think the problem with English speaking whites was entirely effeminate white guys. No, white English speaking females are vile libtard twats.

I'm thinking the real reason behind your anger is your inability to find the White man of your dreams.  You are subconsciously conflicted...  Your family expects you to find a nice wealthy Asian man, but deep down you know your true desire is for a studly White man!  The White meat is something that no race can deny, and this includes you!

And as is often the case of people not being able to get what they want, they lash out at the very thing that they deeply desire!

Herman

Not all of them. Most of them in rural Saskatchewan aint like that.

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=499397 time=1682974800 user_id=61
Guys can get pretty darn unreasonably emotional when it comes to cars or simply their 2nd wives, lol.

Can you blame a fella.

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499406 time=1682980160 user_id=3397

I'm thinking the real reason behind your anger is your inability to find the White man of your dreams.  You are subconsciously conflicted...  Your family expects you to find a nice wealthy Asian man, but deep down you know your true desire is for a studly White man!  The White meat is something that no race can deny, and this includes you!

And as is often the case of people not being able to get what they want, they lash out at the very thing that they deeply desire!

Isn't she married to a White guy. Whatever, what she is saying has some merit. Urban White females in Canada are overwhelmingly progs. They aint usually nothing to look at either.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=499428 time=1682998507 user_id=3396
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=499397 time=1682974800 user_id=61

Can you blame a fella.

Naw, guys that don't care for their cars aren't what you call "real men"  ac_drinks  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Herman

I already said my piece on this, but you did not read it. You and Scouse have a skin deep idea of what being White is all about. To me it is about a great culture that used to lead in technology, freedom, free speech, commerce, innovation, individuality, equal opportunity, and  common sense. Most urban White Canadians do not have those values anymore. They want a government dictating what types of industry that can exist, tampons in men's rooms and electric cars powered on unicorn farts. Not my old lady. She is mostly Mongolian with some Chinese and Russian thrown in, but she holds real White values. So, while she aint physically White, she is White on the inside and that is where it really matters. Plus she makes a lot of money.

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=499431 time=1682999231 user_id=61

Can you blame a fella.

Naw, guys that don't care for their cars aren't what you call "real men"  ac_drinks  ac_cool

I will drink to that.  ac_drinks

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=499431 time=1682999231 user_id=61

Can you blame a fella.

I treat my ute better than my girl.

I ride my ute for hours a day though....

(Pecking order)

***odd subtle noise filtering into the cabin***

Me: "what's wrong baby? Are you feeling ill? I'll take tomorrow off and get you purring just right. Anything you need! We can even go to that off road shop.... Rodeo Driving or whatever, and pick out accessories!"
Blahhhhhh...