Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The Coronation has been now hijacked...

Started by caskur, May 10, 2023, 03:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

ac_hithere  Who watched it? What were your impressions?

I was absolutely glued to the TV the whole time the Coronation was on.

I thought the littlies were exceptionally well behaved. I saw the whole thing twice because I watched The Royal Rogues live recording. I might even watch it again. I LOVED the church music. It really grew on me.

What I want to do now is haunt youtube and really pressure the news channels into stop reporting on the Harkles.

I should not say this publicly  but I have developed a real hatred for them.

Hopefully now that the Coronation is over, King Charles will man up and do something about them. There is an ABC Documentary on IVeiw about The Making of a King so I watched it and got into Charles head for a bit and he doesn't really follow the rubbish written about them in the news... he said you would go mad if you started reading the rubbish so he doesn't read it.

King Charles and Camilla too are looking their age and were quite stiff I thought. I am wondering if he didn't lose it over the Wales running late, business. King Charles is a perfectionist and can be quite short tempered at times and I would say this was one of those times. I am thinking maybe Camilla copped it in the carriage and was sour faced when she arrived. She didn't smile that much.

I hope this year there will be push-back on woke idiocy as well.

There is criticism by older people there wasn't enough bling as in tiaras and proper suits but they weren't missed by me... Charles Coronation was masculine not feminine like his mum with all the glitter... and these days showing off your wealth is a tad tacky when the abject poverty stricken flourish in some quarters. I like the fact it was tempered. Least is much. A good terminology and very true.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Anonymous

Utter fucking garbage. I didn't watch a second of it.

Herman

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=500291 time=1683754637 user_id=3382
Fuck off.

I think we can safely assume you did not watch it. :laugh3:

Lokmar

I didnt watch it. I think the entire word hated megan for certain and they think harry is the biggest cucked out idiot on the planet. He shoulda banged pippa silly and got her knocked up instead of that crazy self centered half breed.

Shen Li

I wish the British monarchy would disappear.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=500358 time=1683824993 user_id=3389

Thats because you serve Satan AKA CCP.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=500359 time=1683826157 user_id=136

Choose Satan.

caskur

I FOUND out tonight why the Wales were running late. One of the children had to use the loo.... And obviously in a small child, that wasn't  negotiable.

So they had wait for nature to right itself... ac_smile
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I agree with this. I also think it has a drinking problem.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Guest post_id=500301 time=1683774386
Utter fucking garbage. I didn't watch a second of it.

Liar.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=500335 time=1683807120 user_id=3351
I didnt watch it. I think the entire word hated megan for certain and they think harry is the biggest cucked out idiot on the planet. He shoulda banged pippa silly and got her knocked up instead of that crazy self centered half breed.

She isnt a half breed... the barely quarter caste claims on her drivers license that she is caucasian...

Only Harry was there by himself and left very quickly... the barely quarter caste cunt didn't show up and everyone was seriously relieved.

You missed real history. That is a shame.
- Andy Warhol

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Life is too short to be in a hurry

caskur

I think it would be horrible to be a King...a friend of a King, sure... But being a King would be a heavy burden.
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur post_id=500364 time=1683834627 user_id=2156

I agree with this. I also think it has a drinking problem.

Who Satan or Odi or both?