Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

ANNOUNCEMENT

Started by Erica Mena, May 12, 2023, 07:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wise and Powerful

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501180 time=1684538017 user_id=3409
Quote from: "The Wise and Powerful" post_id=501172 time=1684533447 user_id=3395

You butted into a convo already in progress, so farque off.

Ohhhh, you'd just lurrrve you a panel to make that stick, eh? You CRT adjacent wokel groper you!  ac_razz

Why on earth would I want a  panel here??

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "The Wise and Powerful" post_id=501190 time=1684541888 user_id=3395
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501180 time=1684538017 user_id=3409

Ohhhh, you'd just lurrrve you a panel to make that stick, eh? You CRT adjacent wokel groper you!  ac_razz

Scroll up. You'll figure it out.

Unless you ARE related to Joe Biden, in which case you'll probably challenge me to a pushup contest behind the shed or something.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

The Wise and Powerful

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501201 time=1684560498 user_id=3409
Quote from: "The Wise and Powerful" post_id=501190 time=1684541888 user_id=3395

Unless you ARE related to Joe Biden, in which case you'll probably challenge me to a pushup contest behind the shed or something.

I did see something about you wanting to play with my monster. Pervert.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "The Wise and Powerful" post_id=501206 time=1684563481 user_id=3395
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501201 time=1684560498 user_id=3409

Oh, was that what it was? I was labouring under the impression it had more to do with you telling me to "farque off".

Not that it greatly matters if it's your masturbatory fantasies about your wrinkly slug or the wails for me to leave you to your Safe Space timeshare, either way you're unable to do dick about it. No panel to get your groinal maggot to full mast, no panel to enforce your will.

Sucks to be you, old man.  :tease:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

The Wise and Powerful

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501213 time=1684578416 user_id=3409
Quote from: "The Wise and Powerful" post_id=501206 time=1684563481 user_id=3395

Oh, was that what it was? I was labouring under the impression it had more to do with you telling me to "farque off".

Not that it greatly matters if it's your masturbatory fantasies about your wrinkly slug or the wails for me to leave you to your Safe Space timeshare, either way you're unable to do dick about it. No panel to get your groinal maggot to full mast, no panel to enforce your will.

Sucks to be you, old man.  :tease:

You think you're in the catbird seat, and think you can smell every players' armpits, but in fact that odor is your own brain fart.

">https://i.imgur.com/PHQP0P9.mp4

Adolf Oliver Bush

The fuck are you fapping on about Fetterman?

Quote from: "The Wise and Powerful" post_id=501228 time=1684587960 user_id=3395
https://iili.io/HgX1BWP.md.jpg">

Fix your sig and learn to fucking code. phpBB isn't exactly rocket science you know.

- Biggie Smiles

The Wise and Powerful

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501270 time=1684636760 user_id=3409

Fix your sig and learn to fucking code. phpBB isn't exactly rocket science you know.

Works for me. And anyone that clicks on it.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "The Wise and Powerful" post_id=501271 time=1684637158 user_id=3395
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501270 time=1684636760 user_id=3409

While everyone else just scrolls on past thinking "what a dick, leeching people away to other sites" and "other people can get it right, why can't this senile old git?"

If they bother to spare any thought for you at all. Get your shit together you loser! :laugh3:

- Biggie Smiles

The Wise and Powerful

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501274 time=1684637825 user_id=3409
Quote from: "The Wise and Powerful" post_id=501271 time=1684637158 user_id=3395

While everyone else just scrolls on past thinking "what a dick, leeching people away to other sites" and "other people can get it right, why can't this senile old git?"

If they bother to spare any thought for you at all. Get your shit together you loser! :laugh3:

I could care less if people wanna join my forum. I make zero income from owning it.

It exists for people to lurk all they want to, and with over ten million views, they certainly do lurk, and lurk, and lurk. Then lurk some more.

Frood

Quote from: "The Wise and Powerful" post_id=501281 time=1684647102 user_id=3395

I could care less if people wanna join my forum. I make zero income from owning it.

It exists for people to lurk all they want to, and with over ten million views, they certainly do lurk, and lurk, and lurk. Then lurk some more.

Ok, Wrinkled Lurch...
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "The Wise and Powerful" post_id=501281 time=1684647102 user_id=3395

You could care less if people visit it... yet you maintain it as the Place to Be for the wildly popular sport indulged by millions of lurkers (bots) that home in on your linkfeces in your sig...

Something here just ain't adding up.

Hey... 2 + 2 = 5 .... true or false?  ac_biggrin

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=501053 time=1684373061 user_id=164
Quote from: DKG post_id=501010 time=1684331291 user_id=3390

I never use that word, so I was unaware of that.

I don't use it either.  Derogatory remarks and insults are not allowed in my home.  The only word I sometimes use irl when someone pisses me off is cunt.

Almost everybody curses once in a while.

The Wise and Powerful

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501286 time=1684661097 user_id=3409///

You could care less if people visit it... yet you maintain it as the Place to Be for the wildly popular sport indulged by millions of lurkers (bots) that home in on your linkfeces in your sig...

You sound jealous as hell. This forum only has three bots LOL

Registered users: Ahrefs [Bot], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], The Wise and Powerful

While 2 + 2 = 5 is mathematically incorrect, the answer you seek could be:

Why is 2+2=5?

It's from the book 1984 by George Orwell.

In the novel, it is used as an example of an obviously false dogma that one may be required to believe, similar to other obviously false slogans promoted by "the Party" (a fascist political regime) in the novel.

The protagonist, Winston Smith, wonders if the Party will declare that something so patently false as "2+2=5" to be a true fact. He then contemplates: if everyone believes it to be true, does that make it true?

The Party's interrogator of thought-criminals says of the obviously false statement that if one aligns their perceptions to what the Party wills, then any act is possible, in accordance with the principles of doublethink. Doublethink is the ability to hold two conflicting or competing ideas in one's mind and truly believe that both are true ("Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once").

In 1984, Orwell writes:

In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense. And what was terrifying was not that they would kill you for thinking otherwise, but that they might be right. For, after all, how do we know that two and two make four? Or that the force of gravity works? Or that the past is unchangeable? If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable – what then?

George Orwell used this concept before publishing 1984. During his career at the BBC, he became familiar with the methods of Nazi propaganda. In an essay published in 1943, Orwell wrote:

Nazi theory indeed specifically denies that such a thing as "the truth" exists. ... The implied objective of this line of thought is a nightmare world in which the Leader, or some ruling clique, controls not only the future but the past. If the Leader says of such and such an event, "It never happened" – well, it never happened. If he says that two and two are five – well, two and two are five. This prospect frightens me much more than bombs.

Most recently, the concept of "alternative facts," coined by Kellyanne Conway, has prompted people to compare the Trump administraion's desire to control the media narrative to the concept of "2+2=5" and "doublethink" in 1984.

For example, many people viewed the pictures of Trump's inauguration and were able to see with their own eyes that the crowd was smaller than Obama's. However, the Trump administration has used principles of doublethink to assert that only facts published by them—as opposed to the "lying mainstream media"—can be true.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Thanks for the book review old man, I read it when I was 14 though so  it was really unnecessary.

You could have stopped at "2 + 2 = 5 is mathematically incorrect". Math is, as your average wokel will tell you, "racist"... I'm not worried about that. Be as racist as you like.

The matter of your differential enforcement is proven. You understand and admit that 2 + 2 = 5 is false, while pretending to not care if you leech traffic to your site or not, all the while pimping it out for that purpose anyway.

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: "The Wise and Powerful" post_id=501296 time=1684677992 user_id=3395
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501286 time=1684661097 user_id=3409///

You sound jealous as hell. This forum only has three bots LOL

Registered users: Ahrefs [Bot], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], The Wise and Powerful

While 2 + 2 = 5 is mathematically incorrect, the answer you seek could be:

Why is 2+2=5?

It's from the book 1984 by George Orwell.

In the novel, it is used as an example of an obviously false dogma that one may be required to believe, similar to other obviously false slogans promoted by "the Party" (a fascist political regime) in the novel.

The protagonist, Winston Smith, wonders if the Party will declare that something so patently false as "2+2=5" to be a true fact. He then contemplates: if everyone believes it to be true, does that make it true?

The Party's interrogator of thought-criminals says of the obviously false statement that if one aligns their perceptions to what the Party wills, then any act is possible, in accordance with the principles of doublethink. Doublethink is the ability to hold two conflicting or competing ideas in one's mind and truly believe that both are true ("Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once").

In 1984, Orwell writes:

In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense. And what was terrifying was not that they would kill you for thinking otherwise, but that they might be right. For, after all, how do we know that two and two make four? Or that the force of gravity works? Or that the past is unchangeable? If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable – what then?

George Orwell used this concept before publishing 1984. During his career at the BBC, he became familiar with the methods of Nazi propaganda. In an essay published in 1943, Orwell wrote:

Nazi theory indeed specifically denies that such a thing as "the truth" exists. ... The implied objective of this line of thought is a nightmare world in which the Leader, or some ruling clique, controls not only the future but the past. If the Leader says of such and such an event, "It never happened" – well, it never happened. If he says that two and two are five – well, two and two are five. This prospect frightens me much more than bombs.

Most recently, the concept of "alternative facts," coined by Kellyanne Conway, has prompted people to compare the Trump administraion's desire to control the media narrative to the concept of "2+2=5" and "doublethink" in 1984.

For example, many people viewed the pictures of Trump's inauguration and were able to see with their own eyes that the crowd was smaller than Obama's. However, the Trump administration has used principles of doublethink to assert that only facts published by them—as opposed to the "lying mainstream media"—can be true.

^^^^ Senile old hair sniffer alert! ^^^^
Blahhhhhh...