Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

ANNOUNCEMENT

Started by Erica Mena, May 12, 2023, 07:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cronus

Yep I'm back. Had a nice much needed break. Everyone should be somewhat familiar with me, and I try to stay in the background. Break the rules and you will get to know me. Same rules and same Cronus, just a different day. And of course I am "kiebers" as most of you know. Not woke so I still have issues with the pedo insults, just don't do them please. Other than that...enjoy.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Frood

Cronus sleeps with:

https://www.critterbabies.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/baby-goats-kids.jpg">

:43(2):
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Cronus post_id=502793 time=1686021410 user_id=1583
Yep I'm back. Had a nice much needed break. Everyone should be somewhat familiar with me, and I try to stay in the background. Break the rules and you will get to know me. Same rules and same Cronus, just a different day. And of course I am "kiebers" as most of you know. Not woke so I still have issues with the pedo insults, just don't do them please. Other than that...enjoy.

Welcome back brother. ac_drinks  You will remember old Herman on nights I have had one or two too many thimbles of swish.

Oerdin

I see others have posted about cats in this thread and I have a question that needs answering.  Why does my cat lay on my shoes?  Now, I am a white guy but I had several Asian friends growing up and even dated a few Asian girls.  I still take my shoes off before I go inside my own home and make my family do the same.  I do not have a shoe rack like most Asians do though.

So, anyways, my cat seems to love to lay on top of my shoes, what gives?  It looks like that would be uncomfortable as it bends his spin kind of like a sine wave yet the cat does it constantly.  Is it he likes the smell of my feet?  Is it because he is just crazy and likes to be discomforted?  Does my cat have some strange shoe fetish?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Oerdin

Admittedly when he isn't doing that he is meowing for canned food which he then rejects unless it is a particular brand of "gravy lovers". This seems excessive behavior as he was a rescue cat found down in Tijuana, MX with his brothers and sisters eating out of a trash dumpster so you'd think the jerk would be less picky about his food, but, I guess he is an American cat now.  Over all, he is a great pet but there are some odd behaviors.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

This guy knows pretty much everything about cats - https://www.youtube.com/@JacksonGalaxy">https://www.youtube.com/@JacksonGalaxy
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Adolf Oliver Bush

There's a number of reasons why your cat would lay on your shoes Oerdin. Scent can be part of it, both because they are drawn to their owner's scent, as well as potentially wishing to mark it with their own after it has been out all day. Cats are quite territorial and foreign scents might represent an intrusion to their space they'd rather do without.

There is also the warmth aspect. If your cat is doing this in short order after you've removed them, it's possible the cat has associated them as a space warmer than the surrounding floor.

And don't worry too much about the discomfort aspect. Cats are way more flexible than humans, you know that from their ability to land on their feet after falling from a height.

">
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

Quote from: Frood post_id=502794 time=1686024469 user_id=1676
Cronus sleeps with:

https://www.critterbabies.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/baby-goats-kids.jpg">

:43(2):

Kabobs on the hoof.  Yum!

Oerdin

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504257 time=1687566299 user_id=3409
There's a number of reasons why your cat would lay on your shoes Oerdin. Scent can be part of it, both because they are drawn to their owner's scent, as well as potentially wishing to mark it with their own after it has been out all day. Cats are quite territorial and foreign scents might represent an intrusion to their space they'd rather do without.

There is also the warmth aspect. If your cat is doing this in short order after you've removed them, it's possible the cat has associated them as a space warmer than the surrounding floor.

And don't worry too much about the discomfort aspect. Cats are way more flexible than humans, you know that from their ability to land on their feet after falling from a height.

">

Poor kitty.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=508154 time=1689644797 user_id=3374
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504257 time=1687566299 user_id=3409

">

Poor kitty.

Filthy rich kitty more like. Stunt animals don't come cheap you know.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

Prudence loves rubbing her head all over my shoes lol. It's pretty weird how into it she gets.

Most cats dig shoes, Oedrin. It's the scent. They like our stinky stuff lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.