Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

ANNOUNCEMENT

Started by Erica Mena, May 12, 2023, 07:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

My time on these forums is coming to an end. It's been over twenty years, loads of fun and friendships I hope to keep for a lifetime.

BC will be closing in the 16th, which is the end of billing cycle. The host is pretty expensive and it's not very busy. I feel bad for the ones who have contributed, but I need to do this. I won't get into details but it's all positive things happening in my life and I can't have these forums stop any of it.

I'm keeping my Discord channel to keep in touch with friends. I will link Lokmar and the others to VF.

I love all of you and cherish all the memories.
<t></t>

weebles

Thank you even if we never seen eye to eye.

">

Aylana

There are no admin and Seacreeper free forum alternatives now that BC is closing...unless you wanna sign up at that KOF website run by the Wizard Obi.

I doubt Herman or Lokmar is going to head to BF, the amount of spam is unbearable at this point, the CBT crew is in full shitpost mode. I never signed up at VF since it's another forum that lets Seacreeper stink up the place.

Herman

Quote from: Aylana post_id=500445 time=1683934277 user_id=3385
There are no admin and Seacreeper free forum alternatives now that BC is closing...unless you wanna sign up at that KOF website run by the Wizard Obi.

I doubt Herman or Lokmar is going to head to BF, the amount of spam is unbearable at this point, the CBT crew is in full shitpost mode. I never signed up at VF since it's another forum that lets Seacreeper stink up the place.

That was this forum offered-no forum cancers like Seamidget and Apegirl.

And you are one hundred percent right. I aint joining BF.

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=500442 time=1683932422 user_id=2845
My time on these forums is coming to an end. It's been over twenty years, loads of fun and friendships I hope to keep for a lifetime.

BC will be closing in the 16th, which is the end of billing cycle. The host is pretty expensive and it's not very busy. I feel bad for the ones who have contributed, but I need to do this. I won't get into details but it's all positive things happening in my life and I can't have these forums stop any of it.

I'm keeping my Discord channel to keep in touch with friends. I will link Lokmar and the others to VF.

If it's a money thing kid, old Herman might be able to help out.

Erica Mena

It's not a money thing. Just gotta focus on more important things happening. All positive, of course.

Everyone can go to SG if it's up. I'm sure Biggie will see to it.
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=500458 time=1683937841 user_id=2845
It's not a money thing. Just gotta focus on more important things happening. All positive, of course.

Everyone can go to SG if it's up. I'm sure Biggie will see to it.

I just took a look, it aint. I liked what we had here. I aint ready to retire from forums yet, but I sure as hell aint interested in VF and especially BF.

Erica Mena

I'll tell you what

If a reg here wants to take over, we can do that. It's very easy to do.
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=500462 time=1683938442 user_id=2845
I'll tell you what

If a reg here wants to take over, we can do that. It's very easy to do.

The only people that I would trust to run this forum are you and Fash. If anybody else owned it, I probably wouldn't post anymore. I would consider taking it over myself, but I don't know shit about operating a forum and I'm too old to learn.

weebles

VF has actually been pretty kind to me..what  ever that means to you.

">

Herman

Quote from: weebles post_id=500467 time=1683939831 user_id=2191
VF has actually been pretty kind to me..what  ever that means to you.

">

Fuck off with the youtube videos.

weebles

Herman

Go ahead, be a dick.

weebles

Quote from: Herman post_id=500475 time=1683941601 user_id=3396
Go ahead, be a dick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mQXALWYcMA&list=RD9mQXALWYcMA&start_radio=1">
... rt_radio=1">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mQXALWYcMA&list=RD9mQXALWYcMA&start_radio=1

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=500442 time=1683932422 user_id=2845

I'm dropping Twitter again after Musk appointed a WEF whore.

VF isn't a good fit although I appreciate evs. Mimi is a dumb cow.

Guess it will be BF if you go.
Blahhhhhh...

Print
User actions