The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Six Most Racist Countries in the World

Started by Herman, May 12, 2023, 09:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=501664 time=1684978945 user_id=61
Racism in Canada and the US is a joke where I come from, people that cry racism in Canada are more than welcome to pack their bags and leave asap.

Brother, I lived and worked all over the world for a quarter century. I know you are right.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=501666 time=1684979186 user_id=3396
Racism in Canada and the US is a joke where I come from, people that cry racism in Canada are more than welcome to pack their bags and leave asap.

Brother, I lived and worked all over the world for a quarter century. I know you are right.

I wouldn't be surprise if you have seen more than all the forum members here combined, especially old homo joe, which will most likely die in his basement and only be discovered decades later.  ac_umm
Permanently off his rocker

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=501669 time=1684979430 user_id=61
Quote from: Herman post_id=501666 time=1684979186 user_id=3396

I wouldn't be surprise if you have seen more than all the forum members here combined, especially old homo joe, which will most likely die in his basement and only be discovered decades later.  ac_umm

Other than gay as hell trolling threads, nobody would know old Joe was gone.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=501670 time=1684979548 user_id=3396
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=501669 time=1684979430 user_id=61

Other than gay as hell trolling threads, nobody would know old Joe was gone.

ac_drinks

DKG

I hear Korea is racist too.

Frood

Got called a gringo while I lived in SA... never understood it though. .

They were far far far from Mexico  

Always wanted to ask them where the donkey show was... but I was far too polite.... and they wouldn't have any clue either
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: DKG post_id=501705 time=1685008710 user_id=3390

I wouldn't be surprised if most of Asia isn't a really tolerate place, aside from visiting my relatives I wouldn't have second thoughts about going back to HK, even if it's to renew my citizenship.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=500473 time=1683941540 user_id=3396
I saw this on youtube. I have been to all these countries.

">

">
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501737 time=1685040620 user_id=3409
Quote from: Herman post_id=500473 time=1683941540 user_id=3396
I saw this on youtube. I have been to all these countries.

">

">

It was fun while it lasted.

DKG

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=501726 time=1685026065 user_id=61
Quote from: DKG post_id=501705 time=1685008710 user_id=3390

I wouldn't be surprised if most of Asia isn't a really tolerate place, aside from visiting my relatives I wouldn't have second thoughts about going back to HK, even if it's to renew my citizenship.

It's not tolerant. Not in the way that Canadians understand tolerance. And the intolerance gets worse once you move further away from East Asia and South East Asia.

Odinson

You dont want a FOB Asian, African or a muslim boss.

With me as your boss, you can skip all that groveling and kneeling... I´m not a king.

Plus you get paid on time and exactly the amount stated in the contract.

And there is a no magical 20 grand debt.

And after 8 hours, you are completely off the hook.

formosan

Quote from: Odinson post_id=502517 time=1685645712 user_id=136
You dont want a FOB Asian, African or a muslim boss.

With me as your boss, you can skip all that groveling and kneeling... I´m not a king.

Plus you get paid on time and exactly the amount stated in the contract.

And there is a no magical 20 grand debt.

And after 8 hours, you are completely off the hook.

Hmm, I see.
too old to be a fashionista

Odinson

There are several cases in Finland where the boss of south east asian descend has abused, extorted, kidnapped their fellow countrymen and women.

There aint that many of them around here so one has to assume that the culture is that way.

Always having problems with paying salaries and following the proper work hours.

Its cool to treat poor people like cattle in these countries.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=502519 time=1685646559 user_id=136
There are several cases in Finland where the boss of south east asian descend has abused, extorted, kidnapped their fellow countrymen and women.

There aint that many of them around here so one has to assume that the culture is that way.

Always having problems with paying salaries and following the proper work hours.

In Canada that is most common among East Indians, and other South Asians.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=502519 time=1685646559 user_id=136

That used to be par for the course with Italian immigrants.

Print
User actions