Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Six Most Racist Countries in the World

Started by Herman, May 12, 2023, 09:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=502692 time=1685913626 user_id=61
Quote from: Herman post_id=502612 time=1685744760 user_id=3396

Lebannon, South Korea, Malaysia,  Morocco, and two more in the Middle East.

I'm kind of surprised HK wasn't on the list.  ac_umm

Compared to the Mainland, HK is uber-libtardy.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: caskur post_id=501628 time=1684954098 user_id=2156
I LOVED meeting dark skinned people from exotic places but now I dont want them anywhere near me....

I bet you did!

Now you will live with your mistakes...

caskur

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=502730 time=1685951461 user_id=3397
Quote from: caskur post_id=501628 time=1684954098 user_id=2156
I LOVED meeting dark skinned people from exotic places but now I dont want them anywhere near me....

I bet you did!

Now you will live with your mistakes...

What are yammering about... ? I never made any mistakes.... for fuck sake!!!!

.my extended family married Asians and Solomon Islands...

But never give yourself airs because the way white men act on these boards... they are 100 times more vomitous than any exotic skinned persons I ever met.

Don't fucking start turning on me pissant because I will track you down and kick your nuts down your throat.

Capish?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Spoken like a true religious zealot!  :laugh3:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=502738 time=1685956720 user_id=2156
ps, with God's blessing...

Amen!!!~
I find that hard to believe.  ac_biggrin

Hey... wouldn't it just piss you off no end to get up to hebbin, only to find out that I was actually god and had been testing your faith all this time.  ac_toofunny
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502741 time=1685958263 user_id=3409
Quote from: caskur post_id=502738 time=1685956720 user_id=2156
ps, with God's blessing...

Amen!!!~

Hey... wouldn't it just piss you off no end to get up to hebbin, only to find out that I was actually god and had been testing your faith all this time.  ac_toofunny

I am not going to heaven... I am not one of the 144,000... I am staying on earth welcoming back the resurrected....
- Andy Warhol

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=502727 time=1685945360 user_id=3389

Not us too.  :sad:
Permanently off his rocker

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=502756 time=1685981727 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502741 time=1685958263 user_id=3409

I am not going to heaven... I am not one of the 144,000... I am staying on earth welcoming back the resurrected....

Ahh yeah, I keep forgetting the Gospel of Thomas... you need a dick to get into hebbin.

Yes, even the women.

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

The Hong Kong government has labelled cannabis the same level of addction and danger as heroin.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=502806 time=1686043393 user_id=3390

The Hong Kong government has labelled cannabis the same level of addction and danger as heroin.

The Hong Kong government is on drugs.

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502813 time=1686043901 user_id=3409
Quote from: DKG post_id=502806 time=1686043393 user_id=3390

The Hong Kong government is on drugs.

That appears to be the case.

caskur

marijuana has killed and maimeed more of my friends than anything else.... it is the most over-rated weed out there...
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=502817 time=1686044175 user_id=2156
marijuana has killed and maimeed more of my friends than anything else.... it is the most over-rated weed out there...

Ahhh bullshit, pot is nothing next to something like alcohol, much less opiates. Unless you're a weak-brained individual with underlying medical conditions, marijuana is about as addictive as hallucinogens like magic mushrooms or acid. As in not physically addictive at all.

Opiates (eg :heroin, fentanyl etc) are far more addictive.

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

I am having extreme difficulty with this first phone update... I lost all my addresses to sites like this....

Anyway, I just found this one using google and reading the url off this place to type in.... UGH...

GOOD thing that fucking evil gunge isn't  in my house.... I fucking HATE druggies with a passion.... fuckin' loses.
- Andy Warhol