Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

American Celebutard Here To Fight Against Canadian Jobs

Started by The Langley Ladyboy, June 13, 2015, 02:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
No it's not your mother.

HE knows who he is and that's all that matters.

Who he is? You call guys twats?

Bricktop

Mel Gibson is an Australian citizen, you bloated bozo.

I am compelled to remind you that we were discussing "celebutards", and you made mockery of my point about the Australian variety, implying we had none.

Their vices and virtues are not in question; all that I am saying is that there are several AUSTRALIAN celebrities. I couldn't care less what their conduct is, as I have no regard for any celebrity merely based on the fact that they can act.

So, sit down, have a Schmacko, and wait for me to open your dinner.

And its VAIN you illiterate fucking moron.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Coal ash is a by-product of burning coal for power. Coal ash pollution contains high levels of toxic heavy metals such as arsenic, lead, selenium, and other cancer-causing agents. Why the fuck is that retarded old twat not in Tennessee or one of the many coal fired plants that are the source of REAL pollution?

Because your dirty fucking oil can get more media traction than dirty fucking coal.  ac_toofunny Acid rain and heavy metal contamination from coal is old news.

This isn't about anything environmental. It's about an old barely lucid twat attempting to become relevent to something she has no real clue about. In fact a lot of that is going around regarding "old twats". Some of it takes place right here.  ac_toofunny

I hope you are not talking about my Mommy. She's a totally kewl chick ya know. She just finds it hard to understand a lot of our discussions, that's all.

Why is your momma sending me PM's asking for pics?

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Mel Gibson is an Australian citizen, you bloated bozo.

I am compelled to remind you that we were discussing "celebutards", and you made mockery of my point about the Australian variety, implying we had none.

Their vices and virtues are not in question; all that I am saying is that there are several AUSTRALIAN celebrities. I couldn't care less what their conduct is, as I have no regard for any celebrity merely based on the fact that they can act.

So, sit down, have a Schmacko, and wait for me to open your dinner.

I am compelled to remind you that you are a craven disingenuous piece of shit and you need to STFU.

Do I need to continue to illustrate what a lying sack of shit you are? Do you get off on being belittled?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

She is? ac_wot  She never said a word to me about it.

Bricktop

I am compelled to remind you that you are a craven disingenuous piece of shit and you need to STFU.

Use your own words and phrases, thanks...

Oh, wait, you're American. ac_rollseyes

Renee

I don't need to be any more explicit than that. You are an Aussie and small words and short phrases are what your kind understands best.

I've seen dogs that take a hint better than you. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

She's likely not.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

She's likely not.

I like Priscilla..

She is funny and nice.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"

She's likely not.

I like Priscilla..

She is funny and nice.

Thank you. She likes you guys too.

Bricktop

I don't need to be any more explicit than that. You are an Aussie and small words and short phrases are what your kind understands best.

I've seen dogs that take a hint better than you. ac_toofunny

Oh, please...you want to try and project your superior literary expertise???

ac_lmfao

DKG

As his farewell tour wraps up, pop singer Elton John said he has no plans to perform again in the United States due to the country's "growing swell of anger and homophobia."

That's according to what the "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" musician said in an interview he gave Radio Times, where he noted what he described as a growing number of anti-grooming laws being passed in states, including Florida, Texas, Georgia, Tennessee, North Dakota, and South Dakota. He specifically singled out Florida's laws, calling them "disgraceful."

Lokmar

Good riddance faggit. I hope the children you raised murder you.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=504433 time=1687742169 user_id=3351
Good riddance faggit. I hope the children you raised murder you.

Good riddance indeed.