The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

American Celebutard Here To Fight Against Canadian Jobs

Started by The Langley Ladyboy, June 13, 2015, 02:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

The Langley Ladyboy

She called Alberta oilsands crude the the dirtiest, but it's not. Her own California produces more C02 intensive crude.

She said if If Alberta's oilsands are expanded global warming is not going to be able to be stopped at the 2 C, but that's a lie too. Studies by both Andrew Weaver and the IEA show simply extracting oilsands crude has just about no effect on climate.

Hey, she doesn't know anything about science, but she is a geriatric celebutard looking for attention. If she really cared about climate issues, she would go to China to protest against coal fired power plants. If you really believe the climate is getting hotter and man is responsible that is the cause right there.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/jane-fonda-takes-on-big-oil-in-vancouver-arrest-me-i-don-t-care-1.3111568">http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... -1.3111568">http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/jane-fonda-takes-on-big-oil-in-vancouver-arrest-me-i-don-t-care-1.3111568

Phagdish Hardy

It blows my mind that people that strongly believe in man made global warming don't even understand what causes it. Extracting oil and shipping it by pipeline has almost impact on it. With oil it comes after it is refined and burned. Still, it is nothing compared to burning coal.

Hey, if she wants to go to the country of my birth and protest against coal fired power plants, I will gladly foot the bill.
NDP=New Debt Party

cc

If they need that piece of crap to support them they are clearly in trouble

As to sending her overseas, crap like her will not look anywhere beyond the West. Dunning the West is their game
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"If they need that piece of crap to support them they are clearly in trouble

I disagree CC. Nobody ever went wrong underestimating the intelligence of the average dunce, especially on the left coast where you live.

cc

I understand what you are saying. Our many dunces do support and even believe pieces of crap like her

Hollywood science can't be wrong

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"I understand what you are saying. Our many dunces do support and even believe pieces of crap like her

Science be damned, the angry mob rules.

cc

Hanoi Jane strikes again

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03171/Fonda_Vietnam_3171436b.jpg">

I expect to see bob & querky in the front row

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Hanoi Jane strikes again

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03171/Fonda_Vietnam_3171436b.jpg">

I expect to see bob & querky in the front row

I do too.

BTW, when is she going to China to protest against coal fired power plants which are the real sources of man made global warming according to Weaver and the IEA?

Renee

That bitch has been a disgrace since the Vietnam war. Now she's older than dirt and still making an ass out of herself. Pay no attention to her because she is nothing but a far left moron who has lived a sheltered life of money and privilege and has no real clue what the real world is all about.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Renee - exactly.  

Shen - Look into China? Not agona happen .. Dunning the West is their game

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Renee - exactly.  

Shen - Look into China? Not agona happen .. Dunning the West is their game

Go after the low hanging fruit. Who cares that it makes no difference to anyone.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"That bitch has been a disgrace since the Vietnam war. Now she's older than dirt and still making an ass out of herself. Pay no attention to her because she is nothing but a far left moron who has lived a sheltered life of money and privilege and has no real clue what the real world is all about.

She should have been prosecuted for treason. While her countrymen were rotting in a hellacious compound, she was toadying it with their tormentors.

But no...in true American tradition...she's a celebrity...she can do as she pleases and STILL get work in Holly-odd.

OUR celebutards know better than to get political. We let them know that nobody gives a fuck about their opinions and beliefs.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Renee"That bitch has been a disgrace since the Vietnam war. Now she's older than dirt and still making an ass out of herself. Pay no attention to her because she is nothing but a far left moron who has lived a sheltered life of money and privilege and has no real clue what the real world is all about.

She should have been prosecuted for treason. While her countrymen were rotting in a hellacious compound, she was toadying it with their tormentors.

But no...in true American tradition...she's a celebrity...she can do as she pleases and STILL get work in Holly-odd.

OUR celebutards know better than to get political. We let them know that nobody gives a fuck about their opinions and beliefs.

"Our celebutards".  ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Oh?

So, you've not heard of Mel Gibson? Naomi Watts? Nicole Kidman? Hugh Jackman? Heath Ledger? Geoffrey Rush?

(There's four Oscar winners in there...)

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Oh?

So, you've not heard of Mel Gibson? Naomi Watts? Nicole Kidman? Hugh Jackman? Heath Ledger? Geoffrey Rush?

(There's four Oscar winners in there...)

Oh I've heard of them but they are Hollyweird celebutards not yours. Just because they come from OZ makes no difference.

Besides as you have pointed out Gibson was born in the US. He's an extreme social conservative, frequently speaking out against things like abortion.  (That's when he isn't drunk and spewing antisemitism) As for the others; Ledger is DEAD so political involvement is out of the question. Kidman was born in Hawaii, she's a former scientology nitwit and gives thousands of dollars to the Democratic party. Naomi Watts is British not an Aussie. (I can see you running the Union Jack up your pole already.)  ac_rollseyes

Of the people you mentioned only Jackman and Rush qualify. But since they are both such classy individuals, I find it hard to believe that they are Australian. ac_toofunny