News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Where is that cute Taiwanese chick these days....

Started by Obvious Li, May 26, 2014, 07:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

SL..you got any good ass pictures to remind us...Hmmmmmmm........ :geek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"SL..you got any good ass pictures to remind us...Hmmmmmmm........ :geek:

Don't remind me about ass OL. Now that I'm working full time again I am trying to get into my skin tight denims again.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"SL..you got any good ass pictures to remind us...Hmmmmmmm........ :geek:

Don't remind me about ass OL. Now that I'm working full time again I am trying to get into my skin tight denims again.

Hows that working out  for you...if you send me PRIVATE personal PM`d pics i can offer my sage advice....more than happy to help...... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Hows that working out  for you...if you send me PRIVATE personal PM`d pics i can offer my sage advice....more than happy to help...... :mrgreen:

Work gives me purpose in life. Without a career, I am but a mere mortal. Working makes the Iron Chink.

You have to wait until I drop a coupe more pounds before I make my next racy video!! ;)

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Work gives me purpose in life. Without a career, I am but a mere mortal. Working makes the Iron Chink.

You have to wait until I drop a coupe more pounds before I make my next racy video!! ;)

ain't it the truth baby.....ok i will check my pm's every morning until i die....... :mrgreen:

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Shen Li"Now that I'm working full time again I am trying to get into my skin tight denims again.

They make skin tight denims all the way to size 20, Shen.  :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Now that I'm working full time again I am trying to get into my skin tight denims again.

Blurt, UR a smartass! I am determined to lose a bit more weight and be able to pour myself into my tight jeans.  8-)

Renee

Bigger than that here in the US.  :D
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

That must make you feel so patriotic. :lol:

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Shen Li"Blurt, UR a smartass! I am determined to lose a bit more weight and be able to pour myself into my tight jeans.  8-)

Well, don't go get yourself all thin, y'hear? There's much to be said for women with curves (and we're in polite company here so I won't say it).  ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/CJ2005/Blurt%2031/DenimButt.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Blurt, UR a smartass! I am determined to lose a bit more weight and be able to pour myself into my tight jeans.  8-)

Well, don't go get yourself all thin, y'hear? There's much to be said for women with curves (and we're in polite company here so I won't say it).  ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/CJ2005/Blurt%2031/DenimButt.jpg">

That derriere is a work of art.

Chickenfeets

Hmm... I take it you haven't seen Shen's yet? Or Fash's, for that matter? The ladies are positively callipygian.  ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Hmm... I take it you haven't seen Shen's yet? Or Fash's, for that matter? The ladies are positively callipygian.  ;)

Why thank ya Blurt. Usually I take offense when someone calls me a pyg. ;)

Renee

Not really but maybe if I lived in Texas.

Everything is bigger there and they are damn proud of it.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Not really but maybe if I lived in Texas.

Everything is bigger there and they are damn proud of it.  :lol:

A kewl state by the way. I will be going there sometime this year.