Replies: 7566
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:45:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Friday Fives!!!

Started by Blazor, June 30, 2023, 10:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Use to be a poster on these forums, named Lioness, who would always have a thread like this. Pretty simple, 5 questions are presented to answer on Fridays  ac_dance

1) Do you have plans for this festive weekend?

2) Do you think an "event" will happen this year? (fake aliens, false flag grid collapse, etc)

3) What is your favorite thing to eat?

4) What is your favorite sexual position?

5) Have you accepted the Lord Jesus into your heart?

1) gonna rain most the weekend, but might go to a sold out music event tonight, since I was offered a ticket. On the 4th Im going to hang with some friends, be about 19 of us. All of us bringing food, and instruments. Gonna have some yard games, then watch the fireworks.

2) Yes, but Im not certain what. Globohomo would rather burn the system down than be exposed as much as they are lately... which would go against their plans.

3) Tacos!!! And then MOAR tacos!!!

4) Depends on the Lady and my mood. Love watchin' a hot gal go for a ride, whether its on my dick, or my face  ac_dance  Other times I like to dominate, as in plowing my dick, or latching my face onto her pussy until she becks for my cock  ac_dance

5) Yes  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Yup. Gonna be 115 degrees so I'm staying inside where there's air conditioning.

2) Do you think an "event" will happen this year? (fake aliens, false flag grid collapse, etc)

Nope

Pussy

Any as long as there's a girl there too

Yeah but he moved out, said he didn't like the neighborhood
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Adolf Oliver Bush

1) No. Gonna take it as it comes.

2) Yes. Given how atrociously governments the world over have been performing, the growing awareness and lack of confidence in same, I am expecting false flags aplenty.

3) Food. I have a lifelong addiction of turning it into shit.

4) Cello. For added penetration.

5) No. Half a century on this rock and nobody has proven it to me one way or the other.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=504835 time=1688136543 user_id=3349

Yeah but he moved out, said he didn't like the neighborhood

:laugh:

You done turned your temple into the ghetto? lol

Blazor

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504840 time=1688138565 user_id=3409

I have never heard of "the cello"! Could you elaborate lol?

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=504834 time=1688136355 user_id=2221
Use to be a poster on these forums, named Lioness, who would always have a thread like this. Pretty simple, 5 questions are presented to answer on Fridays  ac_dance

1. Always shit to do on my farm.

2. Maybe another non emergency emergency. A climate event or the sniffles in Myanmar that will be called a global emergency that needs immediate drastic action.

3. Pierogi and elk kolbassa

4. Depends how horny I am and how many thimbles of swish are in me. There aint no one position when I am horny.

5. The Good Lord would not go slumming it in my heart.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=504863 time=1688163415 user_id=3396

I have never had pierogi, nor elk kolbassa, but would love to try it!!!!

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=504871 time=1688164459 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=504863 time=1688163415 user_id=3396

I have never had pierogi, nor elk kolbassa, but would love to try it!!!!

They are best served with copious amounts of barrel wash.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Blazor post_id=504842 time=1688138870 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504840 time=1688138565 user_id=3409

[size=150]"In this Missionary Style sex position, she lies on her back with her legs together, pointing straight up. The man kneels and puts her legs on his shoulder (over the left shoulder is the proper "Cello position") and tries to fuck some nice tunes out of her."[/size]

https://bestsexpositions.com/playing-the-cello/">https://bestsexpositions.com/playing-the-cello/

You've heard the line "making beautiful music together"? Well in this case the music tends to sound like a boot stuck in mud, only wetter. And not all women can stand it either, so probably best to go easy for the first few strokes until you know you aren't battering her cervix.

I mean if you care about her of course.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504885 time=1688167788 user_id=3409

Old Blaze just did not know the name of it. I did not either. All guys like it though.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=504886 time=1688168404 user_id=3396

Old Blaze just did not know the name of it. I did not either. All guys like it though.

I figured as much. Speaking for myself, it's the ideal position to get right up in there, plowing a woman hard and fast (or if we are to continue with the musical references "fortissimo and allegro") until she is clenched and clawing at the sheets while the neighbours are calling 911 to lodge noise complaints. Highly recommended.

- Biggie Smiles

Shen Li

1.  We aren't leaving the city. A barbeque and a hike on the trails. Definitely a mojito.

2. Events happen all the time in True Dope's Canada. The media does not report it of course.

3. Mom's springrolls and lemon chicken..

4. Doggie stylel. Slap/grab that ASS of mine.

5.NO!

Frood

1. Absolutely nothing besides some washing, cleaning, and cleaning out my glass of barrel wash... but I almost never get an entire weekend off unless I'm sick so this weekend is the first time in 5 or 6 months. I should be more ambitious but meh... me time.

2. Multiple events will continue to transpire and we'll be instructed how to interpret them by experts in the media and political offices thoroughly backed by alphabet agencies full of unelected career bureaucrats.

3. Barbecued red meats.. lamb, beef, venison, roo, squirrel, et cetera but not so much chicken or pork. I like my eyes round...

4. The Mountain Snore...

You mount her or she straddles you, you both get what you want in under 2 minutes, then you go to sleep...

5. Yes, in theme. No in acceptance. I don't do faith very well but don't discount things I cannot see either.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

ac_toofunny

Ok, I've done that one lololol. Hilarious name n description though  :laugh:

And as a fiddle player, can appreciate it lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=504901 time=1688176856 user_id=3389
1.  We aren't leaving the city. A barbeque and a hike on the trails. Definitely a mojito.

2. Events happen all the time in True Dope's Canada. The media does not report it of course.

3. Mom's springrolls and lemon chicken..

4. Doggie stylel. Slap/grab that ASS of mine.

5.NO!

All of this sounds like a great day/night!

Go hiking, have some mojitos, eat some spring rolls and lemon chicken, then smack that ass around like it owes me an apology and that I aint being judged by Jesus!!!!  ac_dance  :laugh: