Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Anti-EU Parties Win Big In European Elections

Started by Anonymous, May 28, 2014, 12:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Seems I don't know it all Munday. What makes you say he is a sympathizer?

I know he is an  Ismaili, a small sect that "has the reputation as soft core" ... but, so does Sufi and I could give some examples of what that really means.

I recall he made a big thang about the Keybek charter thing but know little else.

Must say that it is not helpful to islam that the only city with an islamic mayor in N America also has the radical problem that it has. 3 dead to date, no doubt more to come ... 9 more they know about in the same building as the 3 dead ones

Tell me what you know. I'm all ears

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k528/keveri/Cute%20animals/ear_drying_052909.jpg">

i have never met a Muslim who was not a sympathizer with the basic aims and goals of the muslim brotherhood or hamas or ISIs etc......you rarely have to do more than scratch the surface and the anti jewish diatribe begins.....it is hard to imagine that he is alone among his people in being a "jew lover" regardless of any statements he may make for political purposes.....these terrorist organizations cannot exist without the active and tacit support of highly placed, supposedly mainstream muslims with a public face.......they need the cover they provide

If that is true about Islam, then I have never met a Muslim who showed their true face. I have never been close to a practicing Muslim though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
QuoteQatar?? I know people that have worked or are currently working there. I think even they would be surprised.
Prolly not. They know, although they would not be privy to the inside workings of what has been going on for a long time.

Qatar is the main Muslim Brotherhood (and of course the Hamas division of it) sugar daddy in the world ... Turkey next

My husband has worked in Yemen, Kuwait and Abhu Dhabi and Oman, but not Qatar..

He has been to the airport though..

When he does go these places, it is to do a specific job and he leaves as soon as it is accomplished.

cc

Yes, as most do. The last thing a foreigner in those kind of countries will do is get involved  .. even in loose  discussions of such things
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yes, as most do. The last thing a foreigner in those kind of countries will do is get involved  .. even in loose  discussions of such things

Except for the year we lived in Kazakhstan, he seldom gets a chance to know very much about the country he is in..

Arrive at the airport, taken to his hotel, the next day to a remote drilling site, troubleshoot the equipment malfunction, get some sleep at a remote worksite, then straight back to the airport and home or the next job..

My husband has been to more countries than anyone I have ever known, but he does not get a chance to really know them..

I am so thankful his overseas assignments are infrequent now.

cc

Yes. Radicalization has been increasing the past few decades ... slow at first but VERY rapidly now as you can see just by looking at what is happening in so many countries today,

You won't feel it in places like Oman, Qatar etc ,,, especially in the big cities ... but it is there and growing rapidly

Those richer countries keep it hidden while at the same time supporting   extreme radicalism (financially and morally) around the world ... including btw right here ... all for the purpose of aiding the goal of  islamic supremacy

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yes. Radicalization has been increasing the past few decades ... slow at first but VERY rapidly now as you can see just by looking at what is happening in so many countries today,

You won't feel it in places like Oman, Qatar etc ,,, especially in the big cities ... but it is there and growing rapidly

Those richer countries keep it hidden while at the same time supporting   extreme radicalism (financially and morally) around the world ... including btw right here ... all for the purpose of aiding the goal of  islamic supremacy

One thing my husband did tell me cc li tarte is that those countries have large expat populations.

cc

Yes. Very large. Lots of oil $ but severely lacking technical knowledge and / or will to work, they hire foreign expertise. They also import labour to get physical work done.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yes. Very large. Lots of oil $ but severely lacking technical knowledge and / or will to work, they hire foreign expertise. They also import labour to get physical work done.

Islamic slime is crazy and lazy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yes. Very large. Lots of oil $ but severely lacking technical knowledge and / or will to work, they hire foreign expertise. They also import labour to get physical work done.

I have heard the UAE has no work ethic. About 75% foreign workers because spoiled, pampered citizens don't want to do fuck all.

cc

2 More from the same Calgary apartment building

http://www.cbc.ca/news/gregory-and-collin-gordon-calgary-brothers-join-ranks-of-canadians-fighting-for-isis-1.2749673">Two more Canadians have joined the ranks of foreign fighters with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS),

CBC News has learned. Both are relatively recent converts to Islam from Calgary — and in a strange twist, they are brothers.

the same building  that once housed Damian Clairmont and Salman Ashrafi.(now dead jihadis) ... and produced 12 (at least known in May) Multicult poster boys
Quote from: "Querky" There are no No-Go apartment buildings in calgary

:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"2 More from the same Calgary apartment building

http://www.cbc.ca/news/gregory-and-collin-gordon-calgary-brothers-join-ranks-of-canadians-fighting-for-isis-1.2749673">Two more Canadians have joined the ranks of foreign fighters with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS),

CBC News has learned. Both are relatively recent converts to Islam from Calgary — and in a strange twist, they are brothers.

the same building  that once housed Damian Clairmont and Salman Ashrafi.(now dead jihadis) ... and produced 12 (at least known in May) Multicult poster boys

That is terrible cc li tarte..

It makes me wonder what has gone so wrong in their lives that they would give up their comfortable lives in one of Canada's most prosperous cities to become mercenaries in a war zone?

I cannot make sense of it cc li tarte.

Anonymous

Yeah, I saw that on the National CC. Makes me fucking vomit. It's time we collectively grew a pair and hit that hateful ideology called Islam with everything we got. Start by branding the Quran what it really is....FUCKING HATE LITERATURE!!

Gary Oak

Muslims only want to come to Canada to kill us.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That is terrible cc li tarte..

It makes me wonder what has gone so wrong in their lives that they would give up their comfortable lives in one of Canada's most prosperous cities to become mercenaries in a war zone?

I cannot make sense of it cc li tarte.
I know few will admit it, trying to be nice and all .. .but ... IS is "pure islam ..... islam exactly as Mohammed quoted allah as directing it to be .. .exactly as Mo practiced in his day

Think about it - it's founder and scribe was a slaughterer - he professed slaughter for islam (in 100s upon 100s of verses)  ... so, why would we be surprised that "pure" followers would not be likewise??

Anonymous

^All very true CC. What do you think of the laws that Britain is either proposing or has passed(not sure). I figure you would know a little by it?