The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I love Ron DeSantis!

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 06, 2023, 09:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on February 02, 2024, 11:05:51 PMIt was not the chanks that blocked DeSantis rules protecting Floridians.

I hate chanks even more than russians! All them CCP cunts should be tossed out of America. We should help the Taiwanese government overthrow the CCP.

Thats MY "One China" policy!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on February 02, 2024, 11:51:58 PMI hate chanks even more than russians! All them CCP cunts should be tossed out of America. We should help the Taiwanese government overthrow the CCP.

Thats MY "One China" policy!
China wants to be number one and the US no longer does. Even if the they say they do, they don't mean it.

So, like Trump, I don't blame China for wanting to be number one. I blame past presidents plus the current one and every congress for letting it happen.

Herman

Apegirl will be lighting his hair on fire when gender mutilation of kids is illegal again in Florida.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/desantis-makes-reporter-regret-concern-mongering-about-floridas-fight-to-save-kids-from-sex-changes?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20240613ActiveTrending&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement&tpcc=email-breaking
Florida passed legislation in 2023 to protect children from the ravages of the sex-change regime. In addition to banning the execution of genital mutilations on minors and the prescription of sterilizing puberty blockers to children, the Sunshine State also made the provision of such transmogrifying procedures or drugs a felony.

The work by Republican lawmakers and Gov. Ron DeSantis to protect children was temporarily undone Tuesday by Robert Hinkle, a Clinton-nominated federal judge.

Hinkle claimed in his ruling that "gender identity is real" and argued that the provision of drugs long been used to chemically castrate sex offenders amounted to "proper treatment" — despite the growing understanding among medical professionals in the West that so-called gender-affirming care is a barbaric and unscientific practice whose victims rarely if ever can provide proper consent.

Hinkle's arguments were reminiscent of those made by fellow Clinton Judge B. Lynn Winmill, who in December prevented Idaho's ban on child sex changes from going into effect. Winmill, whose decision was reversed by the U.S. Supreme Court, cited as legitimate the guidelines provided by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health, which was exposed earlier this year in leaked internal documents as a purveyor of destructive pseudoscience.

When Gov. DeSantis made clear that Florida would appeal the decision, a reporter concern-mongered about the potential cost of the appeal.

The reporter said, "Your office told us that you plan to appeal the gender-affirming ruling from yesterday. So my question ... since we're talking about the budget of taxpayer dollars, why should taxpayer dollars go to this case for the appeal?"

DeSantis did not mince words in his reply.

"Because it's wrong to mutilate minors! It is wrong," said Gov. DeSantis. "It is wrong to perform a sex change on a 16-year-old. You're not allowed to get a tattoo but somehow you can have your privates cut off?"

"Give me a break," continued DeSantis. "This is wrong. And I would also say this has already been decided by the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals. They upheld Alabama's law, which was almost identical to Florida's law."

The 11th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled on Jan. 11 that Alabama's ban on adolescent sex change mutilations could remain in effect. The state's Republican Attorney General Steve Marshall said at the time, "This is a significant victory for our country, for children, and for common sense."

DeSantis stressed, "This will be reversed. There's no question it'll be reversed."
https://x.com/GovRonDeSantis/status/1800967348330852722?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1800967348330852722%7Ctwgr%5Ed791b3d420cb732a4b3a505507a958c284cf9e8e%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fdesantis-makes-reporter-regret-concern-mongering-about-floridas-fight-to-save-kids-from-sex-changes&mx=2
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Oh Apedildo is going to be shitting in his stocking and going full Karen when this shit get gets overturned

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 13, 2024, 09:05:23 PMOh Apedildo is going to be shitting in his stocking and going full Karen when this shit get gets overturned
A tough Navy SEAL like Apegirl. Not a chance.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on June 13, 2024, 09:24:44 PMA tough Navy SEAL like Apegirl. Not a chance.

He Gavy SEAL's his mouth around a BBC ON THE POOP DECK!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview