News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

So...how does it feel to be cast out of Heaven, ex-Bastards?

Started by JOE, July 08, 2023, 01:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506822 time=1689087571 user_id=3214
lolz -- did Oldcockdoc just throw a sandbox vacating temper tantrum because the child molester is not allowed?

Are kiddie fiddlers that important to you, homie?

I have never seen anyone die on a hill for Seamoron. This was a first.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=506824 time=1689087769 user_id=3390
lolz -- did Oldcockdoc just throw a sandbox vacating temper tantrum because the child molester is not allowed?

that's a typical libtard for ya. Admong would throw a wounded banshee hissy fit too if his groomer in arms is not allowed to post here.

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506825 time=1689087975 user_id=3214

that's a typical libtard for ya. Admong would throw a wounded banshee hissy fit too if his groomer in arms is not allowed to post here.

Admin will post occasionally as a guest. I am sure of that.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=506814 time=1689085938 user_id=3390
Quote from: Cronus post_id=506811 time=1689085479 user_id=1583
He broke the rules in such a way that I permabanned him. If you're banned, you can't post as a guest, which led to all his guest posting being deleted as well. Truthfully we don't need to disclose any reasons other than he broke the rules. Just because owners change doesn't mean pardons are given. Besides, everyone knows his history so no explanations are necessary. And we had evidence, lots of it. The evidence had nothing to do with politics.

I do not even know what his politics are and I do not care. I can't see him being smart to form an educated opinion on any issue. But, that doesn't matter. His obsession with people here is personal not political. And he expressed that anger in some pretty disturbing ways.

Well I do know his politics, I also know his penchant for magpie-ing third rate leftie memes and dumping them out in threads in quantities that rival the contents of Joe Bidet's diaper collection for texture and general stankyness. Doesn't overly bother me because I could always find an angle to ridicule him at VF, at least until Mimsy had to white knight for his sorry ass.

I'd be content to do the same here, only it's not my call to his being afforded a presence. Luckily I have a higher grade of chew toy to kick around here that doesn't resemble Monty Python's Mr Gumby and isn't running rusted out candy vans about the neighbourhood, nor in the habit of heaping piles of kiddies shoes out by the garden shed.

Not enough for olduck? Meh and too bad, so sad. I'm sure I can find the world's smallest violin to play a jig for him as he meanders his way towards VF.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

When the new changes go into affect how about we create a retard playground and dump sewage major in and lock the door so he cant get out

glass walls so we can all view his retardation from a comfortable distance and then we can all go there from time to time just to point and laugh and fuck with his sorry ass but otherwise put the area on ignore?

kinda like a Museum of Natural Stupidity

Aylana

Why so many 80 plus year old crusty dicks like Seascum are posting on these forums is a mystery to me.

Herman

Quote from: "Ignored Bad Cholesterol*" post_id=506892 time=1689110193
">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sih6Vi4i_Zg

Good song for your bum buddy Holliday eh Apegirl.

Herman

What a fickin pansy. He aint very bright either.

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506886 time=1689108105 user_id=3214
When the new changes go into affect how about we create a retard playground and dump sewage major in and lock the door so he cant get out

glass walls so we can all view his retardation from a comfortable distance and then we can all go there from time to time just to point and laugh and fuck with his sorry ass but otherwise put the area on ignore?

kinda like a Museum of Natural Stupidity

Like another Rejected? What did the Seoul brother say about this? I thought when he took over, he said he had one rule only; no Seamidget.

Reggie_Essent

Wait!  So Holliday ran away because the owners don't want Seamajor Slopey here?

Wow!  That is a first.

The prog peer pressure must be intense.

Herman

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=506903 time=1689114007 user_id=3378

Wait!  So Holliday ran away because the owners don't want Seamajor Slopey here?

Wow!  That is a first.

The prog peer pressure must be intense.

Hell ya. This Holliday clown seems just as much of a weak, whining idiot as Apegirl. I know the Seoul brother wants them here in the name of balance. But, teary eyed meltdowns are about all those retarded fairies contribute.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=506899 time=1689113176 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Ignored Bad Cholesterol*" post_id=506892 time=1689110193
">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sih6Vi4i_Zg

Good song for your bum buddy Holliday eh Apegirl.

I see, is that why there's about 40 pages of tears being shed by youse guise?

">

:yahoo:

Anonymous

Admin is still calling everybody here meanies after his boyfriend Hollowgay has a tear ridden melty and leaves. Those two are so delicate.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview