News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7557
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:39:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

So...how does it feel to be cast out of Heaven, ex-Bastards?

Started by JOE, July 08, 2023, 01:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldoc

Quote from: DKG post_id=506793 time=1689083856 user_id=3390
Quote from: Oldoc post_id=506787 time=1689082882 user_id=3413
 I intend to ask her to post here, and Apey and SeaMonster if you unban them.

Any one of us can take you on easily if you're a conservatard, especially of the Trumptarded / Trumputinist variety. They are the dumbest - kind of like loktardo, Bigly, and Duhv et al. LoLz

We got our reasons.
Break it down for me.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=506794 time=1689083900 user_id=3413
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506790 time=1689083345 user_id=3214
sewage will never be welcomed here

we don't dig child molesters

leave his creepy, spamming, kid abusing ass at buckwheat fuckhold

sorry

Well, you know, just think of it as a package deal. All or none.

LoLz - you call other people spammer.

Guess it'll have to be none then.

We don't accept child groomers here.

admong would be enough of an envelope push in that regard for us.

sewage, no can do.

Tissue?

DKG

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=506796 time=1689084001 user_id=3413
Quote from: DKG post_id=506793 time=1689083856 user_id=3390

We got our reasons.
Break it down for me.

How about sending the same disgusting message to female posters for starters. Twelve times in one day in fact to one woman. I can go on, but let's just his cognitive impairment prevents him from participating in a constructive manner. There are just too many people here that live under his bed at night.

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506803 time=1689084422 user_id=3214
Quote from: Oldoc post_id=506794 time=1689083900 user_id=3413

Well, you know, just think of it as a package deal. All or none.

LoLz - you call other people spammer.

Guess it'll have to be none then.

We don't accept child groomers here.

admong would be enough of an envelope push in that regard for us.

sewage, no can do.

Tissue?

And then there is that too which I really do not want to get into.

Oldoc

Quote from: DKG post_id=506804 time=1689084439 user_id=3390
Quote from: Oldoc post_id=506796 time=1689084001 user_id=3413
 Break it down for me.

How about sending the same disgusting message to female posters for starters. Twelve times in one day in fact to one woman. I can go on, but let's just his cognitive impairment prevents him from participating in a constructive manner. There are just too many people here that live under his bed at night.
You know, I heard all this same stuff about a poster at BF also, and whenever solid proof was asked for people just said "we have our reasons" and never showed anything but their desire to railroad that person. Nope - never one shred of evidence that was verifiably real. I guess it's from an old playbook.

DKG

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=506806 time=1689084921 user_id=3413
Quote from: DKG post_id=506804 time=1689084439 user_id=3390

You know, I heard all this same stuff about a poster at BF also, and whenever solid proof was asked for people just said "we have our reasons" and never showed anything but their desire to railroad that person. Nope - never one shred of evidence that was verifiably real. I guess it's from an old playbook.

You have the right to be cycnical. And we have the right to say his presence here is not welcome.

Oldoc

Quote from: DKG post_id=506808 time=1689085181 user_id=3390

You have the right to be cycnical. And we have the right to say his presence here is not welcome.
You do, and you have a right your little conservative circle jerk here - which is what it will stay.

Cronus

He broke the rules in such a way that I permabanned him. If you're banned, you can't post as a guest, which led to all his guest posting being deleted as well. Truthfully we don't need to disclose any reasons other than he broke the rules. Just because owners change doesn't mean pardons are given. Besides, everyone knows his history so no explanations are necessary. And we had evidence, lots of it. The evidence had nothing to do with politics.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

DKG

Quote from: Cronus post_id=506811 time=1689085479 user_id=1583
He broke the rules in such a way that I permabanned him. If you're banned, you can't post as a guest, which led to all his guest posting being deleted as well. Truthfully we don't need to disclose any reasons other than he broke the rules. Just because owners change doesn't mean pardons are given. Besides, everyone knows his history so no explanations are necessary. And we had evidence, lots of it. The evidence had nothing to do with politics.

I do not even know what his politics are and I do not care. I can't see him being smart to form an educated opinion on any issue. But, that doesn't matter. His obsession with people here is personal not political. And he expressed that anger in some pretty disturbing ways.

Biggie Smiles

[You know, I heard all this same stuff about a poster at BF also, and whenever solid proof was asked for people just said "we have our reasons"

Kinda reminds me of when we ask you libtards for proof that trump is a racist.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=506810 time=1689085408 user_id=3413

You do, and you have a right your little conservative circle jerk here - which is what it will stay.

If I give you a roll of tissue and a corner to cry in do you think you'll emerge okay from this ordeal?

DKG

Maybe, but I am inviting those who are not fiscally responsible to post here too. I do not want us only allowing one pov like CBT does.

Oldoc

Quote from: DKG post_id=506819 time=1689086893 user_id=3390

Maybe, but I am inviting those who are not fiscally responsible to post here too. I do not want us only allowing one pov like CBT does.
Well, keep trying then and good luck.

To the general reader: Bye, BlueTrashew.  

DKG

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=506820 time=1689087128 user_id=3413
Quote from: DKG post_id=506819 time=1689086893 user_id=3390

Well, keep trying then and good luck.

To the general reader: Bye, BlueTrashew.  

If it is not your cuppa joe, that is your business. But, if you are serious, before you leave, I can assure you would not have me or an admin post private convos. And there would have been no bullshit bans like you received at BF.

Biggie Smiles

lolz -- did Oldcockdoc just throw a sandbox vacating temper tantrum because the child molester is not allowed?

Are kiddie fiddlers that important to you, homie?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview