The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Politics for dummies(Oldoc and Admin)

Started by DKG, July 13, 2023, 10:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Trump may yet drop out of the presidential race it exchange for a plea deal. The Dem controlled DOJ never wanted Trump in jail. They don't want him in the White House again. A sitting president is misusing his power to eliminate his main opposition. Something like Nicolas Maduro would do.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

I don't imagine anyone with that amount of in-party support would go for a plea deal when they could just as easily pardon themselves upon assuming office. The Dems have nothing to offer him.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

https://cindysbeentrippin.com/uploads/default/original/3X/6/c/6c8b0f93026d6cc2d70756f9e84d02e497554d0c.jpeg">

No one is above the law.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=508260 time=1689684878 user_id=3390
Trump may yet drop out of the presidential race it exchange for a plea deal. The Dem controlled DOJ never wanted Trump in jail. They don't want him in the White House again. A sitting president is misusing his power to eliminate his main opposition. Something like Nicolas Maduro would do.

You dont know Trump. That would never happen.

Lokmar

Quote from: "The poorly educated." post_id=508282 time=1689699053
https://cindysbeentrippin.com/uploads/default/original/3X/6/c/6c8b0f93026d6cc2d70756f9e84d02e497554d0c.jpeg">

No one is above the law.

Sometimes, people "upholding" the law need slaughtered.

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508286 time=1689701378 user_id=3351
Quote from: "The poorly educated." post_id=508282 time=1689699053

No one is above the law.

Sometimes, people "upholding" the law need slaughtered.

When do you plan on doing that?

Anonymous

If only the prefecture had been defunded, Jesus would have lived.  :sad:

Oerdin

I don't see that happening because then Dem elites would be openly admitting this is all political and designed to interfere with elections.  I see Trump running and losing again.  He is the only person Biden can beat so unless we get a third party run which takes more from Biden than Trump...  Well, it will be four more years of the brain dead pants shitter who hates America.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=508320 time=1689719131 user_id=3374

I don't see that happening because then Dem elites would be openly admitting this is all political and designed to interfere with elections.  I see Trump running and losing again.  He is the only person Biden can beat so unless we get a third party run which takes more from Biden than Trump...  Well, it will be four more years of the brain dead pants shitter who hates America.

You mewling simp, do you suffer from chronic constipation?

Herman

It is all political, even Apegirl must know that. Trump could always say for health or personal reasons, he is dropping out. I really hope Trump does bow out. Otherwise it will be four more years of Biden's war on Americans.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=508329 time=1689721690 user_id=3396

It is all political, even Apegirl must know that. Trump could always say for health or personal reasons, he is dropping out. I really hope Trump does bow out. Otherwise it will be four more years of Biden's war on Americans.
NAAAAWH  No way DemoCRAPS could steal 2 ahlecshuns in a row.

Oerdin

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=508339 time=1689725073 user_id=3374
Yawn.  Aidsman is blubbering again?

He is a delicate little lady aint he.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview