Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The apparently successful American vaccine that isn’t available in the USA

Started by JOE, July 20, 2023, 12:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2022/08/31/1119947342/whatever-happened-to-the-new-no-patent-covid-vaccine-touted-as-a-global-game-cha">https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandso ... l-game-cha">https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2022/08/31/1119947342/whatever-happened-to-the-new-no-patent-covid-vaccine-touted-as-a-global-game-cha

.....quite safe for children with no side effects and shown high efficacy

Its creators 2 American doctors are even being nominated for the Nobel Prize

Plus .... It's FREE!

The only problem is.... You caint have it & never will

Instead pig pharma wants to inject ya'll with unsafe mRNA vaccines which potentially give heart attacks & blood clots. Amazing how the guvs push that which I s get unsafe & costly on the public as opposed to one that I s safe and free

Biggie Smiles

wait... when did you get on board with the whole COVID vaccines are shit?

I thought you was for them?

JOE

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508772 time=1689871682 user_id=3214

Vaccines might be effective but the good safe ones weren't allowed to make it to the market

A Canadian vaccine Medicago showed similarly safe results was approved by the guv here but was killed before it was allowed to make it off the production line in favor of potentially unsafe mRNA vaccines like Moderna and Pfizer

This is why Pig Pharma is scum

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE post_id=508775 time=1689872033 user_id=97
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508772 time=1689871682 user_id=3214

Vaccines might be effective but the good safe ones weren't allowed to make it to the market

A Canadian vaccine Medicago showed similarly safe results was approved by the guv here but was killed before it was allowed to make it off the production line in favor of potentially unsafe mRNA vaccines like Moderna and Pfizer

But I do recall you being steadfast and supportive of the whole forced vaccine hysteria

why the change all of the sudden?

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508776 time=1689872173 user_id=3214

But I do recall you being steadfast and supportive of the whole forced vaccine hysteria

Joe is an attention seeking troll. But, there are many people who have altered their views of vaccines when they stopped blocking actual data about their effectiveness and side effects.

JOE

Yes....I am pro vax and do so regularly

Just not these new mRNA vaccines

In fact I took a 'vaccine cocktail' of several conventional vaccines prior to and during the pandemic which may have offered cross protection againt covid such as pneumonia, diphtheria, hepatitis b, mmr, shingles, meningitis. So I plan ta git a few more.

I read early on about covid and surmised that it was a hybrid of several lethal viruses and pathogens. For starters it has no history. Even AIDS was traceable back 100 years. A virus this lethal couldn't have appeared out of nowhere. I believe it may have been launched by the CPC because your Trump instigated a trade war against China & got too close to the underbelly of the dragon. I think China was so scared  at the prospect of a Trump re election that it was now or never.In this regard covid might be a form of biowarfare.

BTW I never got CoVid yet

Lokmar

I got the rona 3 or 4 times.  Same as people close to me who got the jab. I aint saying the jab is totally worthless but its almost totally worthless.

Reggie_Essent

Quote from: JOE post_id=508779 time=1689873620 user_id=97

In fact I took a 'vaccine cocktail' of several conventional vaccines prior to and during the pandemic which may have offered cross protection againt covid such as pneumonia, diphtheria, hepatitis b, mmr, shingles, meningitis. So I plan ta git a few more.

I read early on about covid and surmised that it was a hybrid of several lethal viruses and pathogens. For starters it has no history. Even AIDS was traceable back 100 years. A virus this lethal couldn't have appeared out of nowhere. I believe it may have been launched by the CPC because your Trump instigated a trade war against China & got too close to the underbelly of the dragon. I think China was so scared  at the prospect of a Trump re election that it was now or never.In this regard covid might be a form of biowarfare.

I don't do vaccines.  The last one I had was a tetanus shot in 1973.  Obviously, I didn't take the Covid Jab.  

I don't know if I ever got the Covid.  I did get the sniffles for a few days back in 2020, but I never got a Covid test.  There was no point.  When one gets sick, one either gets better or one does not.  It's up to God.

There might be something to Joe's hypothesis that the Chinks released their engineered virus that was funded by the US taxpayers on purpose just to get rid of Trump.  It's an out-there theory, but it's not beyond the realm of possibility.

Lokmar

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=508788 time=1689874722 user_id=3378
Quote from: JOE post_id=508779 time=1689873620 user_id=97

I don't do vaccines.  The last one I had was a tetanus shot in 1973.  Obviously, I didn't take the Covid Jab.  

I don't know if I ever got the Covid.  I did get the sniffles for a few days back in 2020, but I never got a Covid test.  There was no point.  When one gets sick, one either gets better or one does not.  It's up to God.

There might be something to Joe's hypothesis that the Chinks released their engineered virus that was funded by the US taxpayers on purpose just to get rid of Trump.  It's an out-there theory, but it's not beyond the realm of possibility.

I think its very plausible that the Chanks released it to get rid of Trump.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508786 time=1689874466 user_id=3351
I got the rona 3 or 4 times.  Same as people close to me who got the jab. I aint saying the jab is totally worthless but its almost totally worthless.

Maybe you shoulda done a vaccine cocktail like I did .....Lokmeer!

I just figgered that when meningitis pneumonia and shingles were showing up in Covid patients that it had to have been made from other diseases.

Logically you caint make something from nothing eh? Likewise gold cant be manufactured from lead

That's why i figgered that whole Covid theory from natural origins was a lie

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE post_id=508794 time=1689875967 user_id=97

I just figgered that when meningitis pneumonia and shingles were showing up in Covid patients that it had to have been made from other diseases.

Logically you caint make something from nothing eh? Likewise gold cant be manufactured from lead

Why josephine? It didnt do my wife any good. I guess if I wanted to get jabbed for the sake of getting jabbed....

Melson Gibson

COVID was a huge scam.  I didn't get vaxxed, and I think I caught it one time last year, resulting in symptoms milder than the Flu.

Now I have natural immunity.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508808 time=1689879014 user_id=3351
Quote from: JOE post_id=508794 time=1689875967 user_id=97

Why josephine? It didnt do my wife any good. I guess if I wanted to get jabbed for the sake of getting jabbed....

Well then she shoulda used my patented Joe Inc Method.....Lokmeer!!

Worked fer me....Bud!

DKG

I will put up my natural immunity I got when I caught COVID early. against all the vaccines combined.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE post_id=508844 time=1689882434 user_id=97
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508808 time=1689879014 user_id=3351

Well then she shoulda used my patented Joe Inc Method.....Lokmeer!!

Worked fer me....Bud!

Doubtful.