Last post: Today at 12:04:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Five people shot, three dead in Auckland, New Zealand Shooting

Started by DKG, July 20, 2023, 02:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=508867 time=1689883554 user_id=3390
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508866 time=1689883510 user_id=3351
I'm thankful I live in America where politician blood will run high in the streets if they ever go the way of Australia, England, and New Zealand.

Canada now too.

Yea, I read recently that they're even trying to ban the lever action rifles the injuns use to hunt for food! Fuck that! Its way past time for them to start killing Canadian Politicians.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508871 time=1689883718 user_id=3351
Quote from: DKG post_id=508867 time=1689883554 user_id=3390

Canada now too.

Yea, I read recently that they're even trying to ban the lever action rifles the injuns use to hunt for food! Fuck that! Its way past time for them to start killing Canadian Politicians.

I don't know what lever action rifles are, but I will take your word for it.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508871 time=1689883718 user_id=3351

That's not true.  They're just focusing on prohibiting semi-auto center fire rifles, and freezing the sales of handguns.

Reggie_Essent

Quote from: DKG post_id=508845 time=1689882447 user_id=3390
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=508842 time=1689882219 user_id=3374
Gun bans sure worked there.

We had many gun control debates when Britcktop was here. I have never owned any type of firearm in my life. I have never even touched a firearm. But, I have never seen a convincing argument in favour of a total firearms ban. I can be persuaded, but so far nobody  has put up a convincing argument in favour of a sweeping ban.

There is no convincing argument for disarming free people.  Only persons in favor of imposing tyranny favor disarming the public.  Tyrants deserve death.

The slogan of the US Marine Corps is the latin slogan "Sic Semper Tyrannis," which is what Julius Caesar's assassin's are said to have shouted as they killed him.

The slogan translates as "Thus Always for Tyrants."

What the Romans really shouted as they freed themselves from tyranny and killed their last King was "Mortem ad Tyrannis."

Death to Tyrants.

That's what I say to anyone who favors disarming a free people.

DKG

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=508883 time=1689884393 user_id=3378

We had many gun control debates when Britcktop was here. I have never owned any type of firearm in my life. I have never even touched a firearm. But, I have never seen a convincing argument in favour of a total firearms ban. I can be persuaded, but so far nobody  has put up a convincing argument in favour of a sweeping ban.

There is no convincing argument for disarming free people.  Only persons in favor of imposing tyranny favor disarming the public.  Tyrants deserve death.

The slogan of the US Marine Corps is the latin slogan "Sic Semper Tyrannis," which is what Julius Caesar's assassin's are said to have shouted as they killed him.

What the Romans really shouted as they freed themselves from tyranny and killed their last King was "Mortem ad Tyrannis."

Death to Tyrants.

That is your position and it seems reasonable. I would like to see an argument in favour of banning firearms.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: DKG post_id=508886 time=1689884743 user_id=3390
That is your position and it seems reasonable. I would like to see an argument in favour of banning firearms.

If you, or anyone else, have time I'd like you to read this recent BC Supreme Court decision.  These incidents often don't make the news, but are still a reality in even a peaceful country like Canada.

https://www.bccourts.ca/jdb-txt/sc/22/24/2022BCSC2454.htm">https://www.bccourts.ca/jdb-txt/sc/22/2 ... SC2454.htm">https://www.bccourts.ca/jdb-txt/sc/22/24/2022BCSC2454.htm

And because I know that people are out there like in above ruling, my home will be armed whether or not my government (who openly hates me) says I can or can't.  My safety on my own property is my business, and no one else's...

DKG

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=508891 time=1689885759 user_id=3397
Quote from: DKG post_id=508886 time=1689884743 user_id=3390

If you, or anyone else, have time I'd like you to read this recent BC Supreme Court decision.  These incidents often don't make the news, but are still a reality in even a peaceful country like Canada.

https://www.bccourts.ca/jdb-txt/sc/22/24/2022BCSC2454.htm">https://www.bccourts.ca/jdb-txt/sc/22/2 ... SC2454.htm">https://www.bccourts.ca/jdb-txt/sc/22/24/2022BCSC2454.htm

And because I know that people are out there like in above ruling, my home will be armed whether or not my government (who openly hates me) says I can or can't.  My safety on my own property is my business, and no one else's...

Thanks for the link.

caskur

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=508814 time=1689879431 user_id=3378
I thought the Kiwis were all disarmed?

Drugs are behind all these killings.

New Zealand is targeted by Sth American drug cartels.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=508883 time=1689884393 user_id=3378

Death to Tyrants.

WHEN Russians murdered their royal family the leaders behind  the coup ended up living in the Czars Palace...

Those murderers of Caesar are no different to the tyrant they killed. Don't romanticise assassinations. That is a mistake.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: DKG post_id=508874 time=1689883800 user_id=3390

I don't know what lever action rifles are...

">
Life is too short to be in a hurry

caskur

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=508859 time=1689883314 user_id=3397

I view firearms no differently than I view cars or knives.  A required tool for many, a hobby for many more, life saving in certain situations, but dangerous when in the hands of moronic idiots.

And we aren't allowed to commit euthanasia on morons.
- Andy Warhol

Reggie_Essent

Quote from: caskur post_id=508899 time=1689887467 user_id=2156
Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=508814 time=1689879431 user_id=3378
I thought the Kiwis were all disarmed?

Drugs are behind all these killings.

New Zealand is targeted by Sth American drug cartels.

The drugs will go wherever there is demand for them.  It will be interesting if I see what this Maori kids beef was about, but they might sweep it under the rug the way the media reports these days.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=508905 time=1689888381 user_id=3378
The drugs will go wherever there is demand for them.  It will be interesting if I see what this Maori kids beef was about, but they might sweep it under the rug the way the media reports these days.

The Maori was under some kind of house arrest for violent crimes, but was allowed to leave for work.  My guess is that he tried to act hard with the construction crew he started working with, and they smartened him up fast.

And as a Maori, being negro-like, don't take kindly to being 'dissed', since their egos are fragile as they know they'll never manage to be equal to the White man, had to exact revenge the only way he thought he could...  with a shotgun.

Reggie_Essent

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=508908 time=1689888926 user_id=3397
Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=508905 time=1689888381 user_id=3378

The Maori was under some kind of house arrest for violent crimes, but was allowed to leave for work.  My guess is that he tried to act hard with the construction crew he started working with, and they smartened him up fast.

And as a Maori, being negro-like, don't take kindly to being 'dissed', since their egos are fragile as they know they'll never manage to be equal to the White man, had to exact revenge the only way he thought he could...  with a shotgun.

BIPOCs, as the Wokies call them, seem to be a bit touchy about shit like that.  It couldn't be that their heads are filled with the refrain that they'e all victims of evil white people all their lives in school, could it?

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=508911 time=1689889861 user_id=3378
BIPOCs, as the Wokies call them, seem to be a bit touchy about shit like that.  It couldn't be that their heads are filled with the refrain that they'e all victims of evil white people all their lives in school, could it?

That certainly could be a contributing factor, no doubt.