The best topic

Replies: 8352
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:15:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Dove Is A Vile Piece Of Human Excrement

Started by Shen Li, July 24, 2023, 05:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman. on July 25, 2023, 03:46:56 PM
The owner is using this to get rid of the deadbeat dad?

I think he's using it to drive traffic to a board he's been killing with one bad decision after another

lol -- he makes Lardass Lily a mod in his politics sub and the fucking thing withers up and dies

not even that sissy faggot creeper admong posts on it any more

Herman.

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 25, 2023, 03:51:34 PM
I think he's using it to drive traffic to a board he's been killing with one bad decision after another

lol -- he makes Lardass Lily a mod in his politics sub and the fucking thing withers up and dies

not even that sissy faggot creeper admong posts on it any more
But, this type of traffic is always temporary and ultimately backfires.

adminbig

Quote from: Herman. on July 25, 2023, 03:54:26 PM
But, this type of traffic is always temporary and ultimately backfires.

if those parasites ain't talking about us they ain't got nothing to talk about

sad misfits

Shen Li

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 25, 2023, 10:50:07 AM
Did she really say Oerdin didn't do anything wrong??

He labeled someone a pedophile because she told him it's true!

My gawd, hello?
Dove is  unethical. A real scumbag. I hope Oerdin figures that out. I hope her new victim(boyfriend) figures that out.

Shen Li

Quote from: RAVEN on July 25, 2023, 10:42:13 AM
Yep.. Flynn did and rightly so. I agreed with most of what he/she said.   I don't give 2 fucks how much someone hates another person... This kind of bullshit hitjob was vile AF.   This shit really needs to be over between the 2  of them cuz it has headed to a whole new level of hate.    Omni made a post yesterday that pretty much sums up my opinion.. I wonder what Dove would think of her record being looked at by someone she hates and have it spread for public view?  It's sickening and makes me not want to sign on these boards anymore..     THE POST by her friend --->    https://bastardfactory.net/threads/king-martinis-time-in-prison-and-his-crimes-against-minors.13699/post-819848
I was sick of the Marteeni/Dove drama while they were in love. Marteeni is an irresponsible dreamer and a pathological liar. Not that anybody would believe Dove if she was standing on a stack of bibles. Dove just can't ignore his boring repetitive trolling.

Shen Li

Frood

You really dislike Dove...

...but that's fine.

You're just jelly of her feminine figured bottom.  8)
Blahhhhhh...

Oerdin

Quote from: RAVEN on July 25, 2023, 01:43:05 PM
I agree and not sure what correspondence/agreement happened between Oerdin and BF before Oerdin posted.  Was BF aware that he was going to accuse KM of being a Pedo?  If he did. that is equally as bad :/. I don't know what the agreement was.. all I know is   IT ALL REEKS OF SHIT!!!!  I'm over it... I stated my opinion and I stand by it.  Guess I'll stay in my safe space for a while till this stink blows over  :D HAHAHA, photoshopping in my groups on Facebook :D  You know I've always defended Dove and it does pain me to disagree with her, but unlike some, I will speak out no matter what perceived "side" someone is on.  That's who I am..  :)   tootles :)

He agreed I could go after Scrotini and I wouldn't get banned. 

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on July 25, 2023, 11:04:22 PM

Proving what I've been saying about him

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood on July 25, 2023, 10:55:35 PM
You really dislike Dove...

...but that's fine.

You're just jelly of her feminine figured bottom.  8)
I used to give her the benefit of the doubt that all her real life fuck ups were never really her fault. No more. I'm tired of reading about her Jerry Springer episodes life.

Shen Li

Did Marteeni take his bus ticket and leave?

Erica Mena

Dayum. SMH

That's grimey cuz he said he knew it wasn't true. Why even let someone go off like that?
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 26, 2023, 10:32:12 AM

Dayum. SMH

That's grimey cuz he said he knew it wasn't true. Why even let someone go off like that?

The guy is a piece of shit.

Why allow 20 page threads on a subject he supposedly doesn't want on his board?

Call Seamajor a pedo he pisses his panties

Dicuss a news arlicle talking about how libs support grooming his uterus explodes

Do a pedo themed hit piece on a guy who just called him out on his rampant panel abuse?  Perfectly fine

Fuckimg zero standards jellyfish

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: RAVEN on July 26, 2023, 11:11:45 AM
I'm not going to "slam" Dove, but yeah..  This Poofer/Dove drama has been played out long enough, imo.. I've been saying that for YEARS now and I wasn't a part of the initial drama.. LOLOL..   I know both Dove and Martini have better material than this worn-out bullshit :)  Dunno, maybe they enjoy trolling each other?  I guess if they do, we'll all have to live with it, cuz you can't control what people post lol.

It is played .. it was played back on SG and is the reason I banned that fuckhead flynn who wouldn't stop talking about it endlessly

The snowflake little tard never got over that it seems

Herman

I aint going to get into this too much because we all seem to agree that this was played out on a different forum a few years ago. I  know the deadbeat dad is having fun with their fling details from years ago, but is Dove playing along with this troll too?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview