The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

new what's cooking thread

Started by formosan, August 03, 2023, 02:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

formosan

The waether is lovely on this first day of a long weekend..

We will barbeque turkey burgers and venison and pork sausages today......I bought some delicious brioche buns from a nearby bakery.
too old to be a fashionista

formosan

Normally Mondays are meatless in our home..

But, today is a stat holiday, so I'm making a beef and veggie stir fry.

formosan

We were given four ruffed grouse.....I'm going to make chicken cacciatore with them.

formosan

It's ramen Friday......I missed it.

Lokmar

Quote from: formosan on August 09, 2024, 10:49:54 AMIt's ramen Friday......I missed it.

LOL! I'm eating some cheap instant ramen right now!

formosan

Quote from: Lokmar on August 09, 2024, 11:15:40 AMLOL! I'm eating some cheap instant ramen right now!
No offense Lokmar, but that is not real food.

Lokmar

Quote from: formosan on August 10, 2024, 12:22:49 PMNo offense Lokmar, but that is not real food.

I know, I just found it funny. I'll be having Ramen at Morimoto later this week. That stuff is fantastic!

formosan

Quote from: Lokmar on August 10, 2024, 12:24:11 PMI know, I just found it funny. I'll be having Ramen at Morimoto later this week. That stuff is fantastic!
I try to buy takeout orders from my favourite Japanese ramen restaurant every Friday.....it's so good.

formosan

I'm making a broocoli and mushroom stir fry with eggplant tonight for meatless Monday.

formosan

I bought some Taber corn from a roadside vendor..

We'll have that today with with citrus chicken on the barbeque.

Lokmar

Quote from: formosan on August 10, 2024, 12:32:58 PMI try to buy takeout orders from my favourite Japanese ramen restaurant every Friday.....it's so good.

I passed on the ramen at Morimoto and got the ribs and side order of blistered shishito peppers instead. It was a fantastic meal!

formosan

Quote from: Lokmar on August 20, 2024, 08:25:17 AMI passed on the ramen at Morimoto and got the ribs and side order of blistered shishito peppers instead. It was a fantastic meal!
I'm sure it was delicious Lokmar.

formosan

I have a recipe for sour pork bone and bitter gourd soup I'm making tonight.

formosan

For the first day of this long weekend, we are going to barbeque marinated chciken thighs, pork skewers and Taber corn.

formosan

I bought ravioli shells from Costco......that's what we're having tonight.