Replies: 10349
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 19, 2024, 11:54:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

T

Documenting Poarka & Farmland hypocrisy

Started by THE WATCHER, August 10, 2023, 07:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

I'm not an apologist for the CCP. In fact, I was quite critical of Beijing draconian response to COVID like I was True Dope's commie COVID crackdown.

I'm a nationalist. I'm proud of my heritage. Anything zhongnanhai does is on a case by case basis.

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 10:59:02 PM
things are so boring at BF that flynn & the farm animals have followed me to VF to weep there  :crampe:

They are keeping everything you say about them closely.

They wanted you banned and then follow everything you write about them on multiple forums.

They are indeed hypocrites.

Apparently Blurt links Lily to your posts....lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

deport_liberals

Well, nobody else will stay up half the night angrily and belligerently complaining about people making fun of her on the internet.

leo

Quote from: caskur on August 11, 2023, 04:22:43 AM

They wanted you banned and then follow everything you write about them on multiple forums.

That's what I don't understand.  They all hated Biggie and wanted him off BF and now that he is,  they follow him around to sniff his ass where ever he goes.   It appears they miss him.. awww.

I'm surprised at Blurt's reaction to Biggie posting at VF, tbh.  It appears Blurt had left there for a length of time, but now that Biggie made one thread, he's back all hot and bothered.  Is he upset that Biggie advertised this site there?   Is he not aware that BF posted at many forums across the net to advertise his own site?  I can link at least 10..

P.S. Flynn..  I know you love to flame, but you made an ass of yourself on VF.  I felt embarrassed for you.  It works in the meltdown section at BF/or here, but not so much on VF where they are all pretty mellow..   put a cork in it there.   

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on August 11, 2023, 04:22:43 AM

I own them. Each and every one of those spastic retards. And they cannot get over all the pain and emotional trauma I've inflicted on them

I mean, between banning everyone and then leading the charge over to VF to bite at my ankles flynn is really going to vaporize all activity on BF..

lolz... forum killer

Biggie Smiles

I hear the fat miserable triglyceride saurus rex is now calling Oerdin's ON TOPIC videos and memes in a thread HE STARTED  ""video spam""

and threatening to delete them because it's not discussion

how hypocritical considering that fat obnoxiously stupid pig was demanding we all tolerate meme monkey's off topic TDS spam across all threads.

DKG

Quote from: leo on August 11, 2023, 07:55:37 AM
That's what I don't understand.  They all hated Biggie and wanted him off BF and now that he is,  they follow him around to sniff his ass where ever he goes.   It appears they miss him.. awww.

I'm surprised at Blurt's reaction to Biggie posting at VF, tbh.  It appears Blurt had left there for a length of time, but now that Biggie made one thread, he's back all hot and bothered.  Is he upset that Biggie advertised this site there?   Is he not aware that BF posted at many forums across the net to advertise his own site?  I can link at least 10..

P.S. Flynn..  I know you love to flame, but you made an ass of yourself on VF.  I felt embarrassed for you.  It works in the meltdown section at BF/or here, but not so much on VF where they are all pretty mellow..   put a cork in it there.
That is a good point. If somebody doesn't like me for an example and I decide to register at another forum. why follow me there. That is what Seamoron does.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 11, 2023, 09:38:56 AM
I hear the fat miserable triglyceride saurus rex is now calling Oerdin's ON TOPIC videos and memes in a thread HE STARTED  ""video spam""

and threatening to delete them because it's not discussion

how hypocritical considering that fat obnoxiously stupid pig was demanding we all tolerate meme monkey's off topic TDS spam across all threads.

The cunt is all about the "THATS DIFFERENT"'s

Biggie Smiles

My minions tell me that tPOTF is throwing a whale of a fit about echo chambers over on echo chambers been tedious dot com

lmao

look in a mirror lately you giant fat planet?

no, obviously

Omniscient

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 11, 2023, 04:00:25 PM
My minions tell me that tPOTF is throwing a whale of a fit about echo chambers over on echo chambers been tedious dot com

lmao

look in a mirror lately you giant fat planet?

no, obviously
The echo chamber at BF is Lily and Flynn.

caskur

I have been pulling lily's leg for 24 hours and she is completely clueless... everything is sooooo serious.

And that new nic alticus or whatever his name is doesn't know where to look.

Some people really shouldn't enter the flame arena. Their temperament doesn't suit it.... or maybe it takes slow learners a little more time.

Cw is apologising for posting porkzilla picture.....lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on August 11, 2023, 04:45:33 PM
I have been pulling lily's leg for 24 hours

Bullshit.

The entire team of Avengers backed up by the justice league couldn't pull Poark's leg

that's a lotta leg you know

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

I've always said cw_ is a piece of shit

some of you are just now catching on to something I saw in that creep day one.

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 11, 2023, 06:33:27 PM
I've always said cw_ is a piece of shit

some of you are just now catching on to something I saw in that creep day one.

Just spineless... cw....
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview