Replies: 10349
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 19, 2024, 11:54:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

T

Documenting Poarka & Farmland hypocrisy

Started by THE WATCHER, August 10, 2023, 07:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on August 11, 2023, 06:34:52 PM
Just spineless... cw....

I saw that day one. no loyalty whatsoever. All about self.

I could be wrong but my spidey senses tell me she turned on Cunt and he's just being a gentlemen about it

I get that.

I tried to be a gentlemen with that frosty the snowman looking cow for 2 years while she was talking shit.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Frood on August 11, 2023, 06:34:52 PM
Just spineless... cw....

I don't know who cw is.  Apparently all the old Flamers want to fuck her titties.

Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 11, 2023, 06:37:08 PM
I saw that day one. no loyalty whatsoever. All about self.

I could be wrong but my spidey senses tell me she turned on Cunt and he's just being a gentlemen about it
I still chat with her on occasion, if she ever got her site up and running again, I'd be amenable to her request to keep an eye on it.

I'd understand if such an offer wasn't made though. My presence there as an administrator was an open invite for people to go all cancel culture on the place. Yet even at the height of the attacks, she never acted anything other than decently where I was concerned, neither of us expected of the other anything we weren't prepared to contribute.

As a libertarian, I value that kind of an arrangement.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Gurk_MacGuintey on August 11, 2023, 06:39:56 PM
I don't know who cw is.  Apparently all the old Flamers want to fuck her titties.

I wouldnt  pay for a site donator
badge so cw paid a month on my behalf ....that was kind of her. He has a kind streak in her.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on August 13, 2023, 01:27:40 PM
I wouldnt  pay for a site donator
badge so cw paid a month on my behalf ....that was kind of her. He has a kind streak in her.
The owner does not have enough people left to expect donations.

Biggie Smiles

DKG

Biggie Smiles

VITRIOL.

Can we all give Oink Oink two thumbs up and a moment of reverent silence for her tireless efforts in wrecking a once thriving board?

Biggie Smiles

If only SHE'd have given a moment of silence that board might not have died such a quick and painful death

reaps the honest

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 12, 2023, 06:19:19 AM
I still chat with her on occasion, if she ever got her site up and running again, I'd be amenable to her request to keep an eye on it.

I'd understand if such an offer wasn't made though. My presence there as an administrator was an open invite for people to go all cancel culture on the place. Yet even at the height of the attacks, she never acted anything other than decently where I was concerned, neither of us expected of the other anything we weren't prepared to contribute.

As a libertarian, I value that kind of an arrangement.

She had nothing but good things to say about you when the subject of you came up on b/f not so long back.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Frood on August 11, 2023, 06:31:24 PM
cw is dead to me.

What she do to piss you off dude?

She's always seemed like quite a chilled out person to me.Not nasty about anyone tbh.I get why Big doesn't like her after he got the blame for the attacks on flame truth though.

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 13, 2023, 03:07:38 PM
What she do to piss you off dude?

She's always seemed like quite a chilled out person to me
She ised to post here. That is the vibe I got from her.

Biggie Smiles

I'm going to make a bold prediction here.

Soon, as in less than 90 days, Oak is going to start making  demands of the board owner that he's not going to want to comply with. When he exhibits the slightest bit of hesitation she's going to give an ultimatum and then storm off in a huff if he is not quick enough to cave.

thus reducing what's left of a once thriving board she helped destroy into ashes.

mark my words

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview