Replies: 7050
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:37:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

• The sad state of the community 5 0 5 1

The sad state of the community

Started by DKG, August 11, 2023, 01:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

I took a look at BF and VF. I looked at Politics, Meltdown, and Assbox at BF. Politics was the only sub where I could read threads. I took a look at one thread in Politics and that was enough for me. It was all personal attacks and no discussion of issues. Calling Shen Li a dog eating communist was in a thread about left wing racism.  :crazy:

As for VF, it is livelier than I have seen it in years. The two reasons appear to be Biggie Smiles participation and Blurt's reappearance. The former is the reason for the latter. But, it is not for the better. The lame, but predictable "your forum is dead", no your forum is dead was present. We all post on the various forums so that it is a pretty stupid thing to say, but it is typical of Kuklinski who crawls out of the woodwork whenever a conservative shows up at VF.

Beyond that, there were accusations of pedophilia, go back to your forum and of course school yard insults. VF is a little different than this forum, SG and BF because they do not have a Politics or Rejected  type sub. So you have Blurt attacking the messenger rather than the message when indisputable facts of the Biden administration are posted. That is when he is not using obscure stats to falsely claim Florida is not a terrific place to live.

Biggie Smiles

Well said bro

Keep in mind that the fat disgusting pig said we need to be off the forum for there to be mature and healthy discussions.

well we're off the forum and so much for those mature and healthy discussions

Unless of course, one considers 74 threads of drooling mental diarrhea about Trump to be "mature and healthy discussions"

In other news, If I keep posting at VF it just might sink BF for good as he'll lost his last 6 posters to their offsite ankle biting addiction

lmao

DKG

My posting history is not flame forums or DV. I am sure they were lively fifteen years ago, but I never saw them.

I came from Topix. I miss actual discussions like we had on Topix. The people who remain on these forums attack the messenger instead of the message. That is intellectual laziness and childish as it gets. There are exceptions of course. Deadskinmask for example can hold his own on any topic that he has a strong opinion on. Mel is actually pretty good too.

I tried inviting different opinions here, but the only people that showed up were two people who can't debate anything. But, they are angry as hell at the people here.

Maybe, I have to accept what Renee did long ago. She said discussion and debate disappeared long ago on this medium. I don't know. I still think it is possible for a brief time before discussions get derailed with personal attacks.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 11, 2023, 02:16:46 PM
Well said bro

Keep in mind that the fat disgusting pig said we need to be off the forum for there to be mature and healthy discussions.

well we're off the forum and so much for those mature and healthy discussions

Unless of course, one considers 74 threads of drooling mental diarrhea about Trump to be "mature and healthy discussions"

In other news, If I keep posting at VF it just might sink BF for good as he'll lost his last 6 posters to their offsite ankle biting addiction

lmao
Oak said that about me? I never attacked her personally at SG or here. I wanted to get into an issues based debate with her the way KM wants flame matches. That is all. Nothing personal.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 11, 2023, 02:21:09 PM
My posting history is not flame forums or DV. I am sure they were lively fifteen years ago, but I never saw them.

I came from Topix. I miss actual discussions like we had on Topix. The people who remain on these forums attack the messenger instead of the message. That is intellectual laziness and childish as it gets. There are exceptions of course. Deadskinmask for example can hold his own on any topic that he has a strong opinion on. Mel is actually pretty good too.

I tried inviting different opinions here, but the only people that showed up were two people who can't debate anything. But, they are angry as hell at the people here.

Maybe, I have to accept what Renee did long ago. She said discussion and debate disappeared long ago on this medium. I don't know. I still think it is possible for a brief time before discussions get derailed with personal attacks.

here's why they attack the messenger bro

the message hurts

the message hurts because it shows them for what they truly are

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 11, 2023, 02:23:22 PM
Oak said that about me? I never attacked her personally at SG or here. I wanted to get into an issues based debate with her the way KM wants flame matches. That is all. Nothing personal.

She's basically made it as a blanket statement about all conservatives

and yeah, despite not being one you get lumped in along with that crowd as well. Just like Garraty 47.

It wasn't enough to have complete contempt for Trump. He had to have complete contempt for the constitution as well and agree to any and all means to bend, twist and break it in order to get him. One of those ends justifies the means things.

but more than likely more along the lines of targeting posters like myself who, very long ago, gave up being civil with the uncivilized

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 11, 2023, 02:32:55 PM
She's basically made it as a blanket statement about all conservatives

and yeah, despite not being one you get lumped in along with that crowd as well. Just like Garraty 47.

It wasn't enough to have complete contempt for Trump. He had to have complete contempt for the constitution as well and agree to any and all means to bend, twist and break it in order to get him. One of those ends justifies the means things.

but more than likely more along the lines of targeting posters like myself who, very long ago, gave up being civil with the uncivilized
I will not go that route. I did not even do that to Oldoc when he was here supremely pissed off at us, but unable to explain why.

Where is Garraty? He would be good to debate with.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 11, 2023, 02:40:53 PM
I will not go that route. I did not even do that to Oldoc when he was here supremely pissed off at us, but unable to explain why.

Where is Garraty. He would be good to debate with.

he became disgusted with Pig and Flynn and their selective MOBeration and pretty much signed off

holiday is an idiot.. just like the rest of them. THey are supremely pissed off at Trump but unable to explain why either

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 11, 2023, 02:42:14 PM
he became disgusted with Pig and Flynn and their selective MOBeration and pretty much signed off

holiday is an idiot.. just like the rest of them. THey are supremely pissed off at Trump but unable to explain why either
Oldoc can't even comprehend written English.

That is too bad Garraty is in self imposed exile. I hope he reappears.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 11, 2023, 02:46:29 PM

He probably will

I enjoyed debating with him as well. He turned me on to the Jimmy dore show. I enjoy that channel. Pretty solid guys.. and they're leftist! Go figure.

blazor knows how to get ahold of him I believe avatar_Blazor

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 11, 2023, 02:48:16 PM
He probably will

I enjoyed debating with him as well. He turned me on to the Jimmy dore show. I enjoy that channel. Pretty solid guys.. and they're leftist! Go figure.

blazor knows how to get ahold of him I believe avatar_Blazor
I will ask Blazor about him next time he posts here.

DKG

Quote from: RAVEN on August 11, 2023, 02:56:10 PM
There is no lightheartedness anymore.. and that is the problem.  I think it's due to the same group of people posting with each other over the years :(  People aren't able to put their political views aside and it gets hateful and ugly. :( 

Luvs ya Biggie, but the pedo shit makes you look worse than the person you are trying to hurt.  I think you can do better lol :p

My 2 cents HAHA....  I'll just continue with my chops and coast along :) :) :)
I agree with all of this one hudred and ten percent.  :good:

Biggie Smiles

I reserve the ped stuff for sewage major as I truly believe in my heart he is one.

He said a lot of things both at SG and BF which lend credence to this and then there is the matter of him storing pictures of naked children in his photobucket

reaps the honest

Quote from: DKG on August 11, 2023, 02:46:29 PM

Garrity is Vitty that I just mentioned in the shout box.I've messaged him on facebook and we will see if he fancies it.

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 11, 2023, 03:02:57 PM
Garrity is Vitty that I just mentioned in the shout box.I've messaged him on facebook and we will see if he fancies it.
Okay, got it, thanks.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview