Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Butthurt Fagtory is Dead and Circling the Bowl

Started by Herman, August 12, 2023, 04:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oerdin

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

Frood

Quote from: Aylana on September 03, 2023, 11:08:08 AMWhat exactly is your mental health diagnosis?

Harbors middle aged delusions of anime figurines in his backpack and bumhole.

Is susceptible to cosplay. 

Approach with extreme PPE.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

So, has that retarded asshat known as Butthurt Faggotry given his forum a proper flush lately or is he leaving it to stew like the afterbirth of a very loose shit?

Lemme know.

Frood

It's so bad over at Buttfuckery Factory that despite only being able to view the SB and Shit Subs, you'll find gems like these...  :crampe:

Fat Oak complaining about Texas because she thinks females shouldn't only be in control of their female bodies, but the young females and males gestating inside  female bodies because females spread their legs...  :s_laugh:

The bitch is post menopausal and has always been shaped like a brown Goodyear Blimp. She's lucky if she fists herself with a 2 pound bag of carrots and doesn't lose the lot for week, or queef carrot soup.

And then there's our old mate Blurt... fishing for fleshy carrots...  :Doh2:

Yup... Buttfuckery Forum is toasted.

Leech the hawkish shit site owner never should have put avatar_Blazor baby in the corner.

That decision was his site's undoing... lulz

Funny Funny x 3 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Ugh, why is that big fat slob always throwing sex in the mix. Knowing how fat she is makes it so cringe
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

That burly blimp has no shame

Any guys there with a Chris Farley Fetish taking her up on her desperate advances?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 07, 2023, 11:26:48 AMThat burly blimp has no shame

Any guys there with a Chris Farley Fetish taking her up on her desperate advances?

I saw Semen calling her "cutie" in the shoutbox. That's the type of man that finds her attractive LOL
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
<t></t>

reaps the honest

The panel abusing swines are now hiding links in my posts now lmao. How sad have you gotta be to panel abuse like that. 

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Aylana

Hey...Vocaroos are being posted again at BF, those are cool...right?

DKG

Quote from: Aylana on September 07, 2023, 01:23:35 PMHey...Vocaroos are being posted again at BF, those are cool...right?

They do not make me want to register there.

Aryan

I had to Lol @ Blurty putting the feelers out for some man on man action, now that he envisions BF as his new libtard safe space.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Aryan

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 07, 2023, 11:55:19 AMI saw Semen calling her "cutie" in the shoutbox. That's the type of man that finds her attractive LOL

Semen's dick fell off at least 5 years ago.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on September 07, 2023, 02:29:07 PMSemen's dick fell off at least 5 years ago.

They should cut his tongue off so he aint ass raping the kids in the CR hovel with it!
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview