Replies: 10379
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 18, 2024, 10:02:17 PMMinnesota is a toss up state right now. Deep blue Minnesota. Of all places, hold shit.

If Trump wins in November, the Biden team will really regret persecuting Trump.
The plan is NOT to let Trump win

Biden will be replaced prior to Nov

OR

A serious conflict or other emergency will break out of nowhere prompting them to suspend elections on behalf of democracy

watch

you really believe they're gonna run this loaf of moldy bread against Trump? 

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 18, 2024, 10:37:47 PMyou really believe they're gonna run this loaf of moldy bread against Trump?

They're going to try. Unless #GenocideJoe literally keels over and dies in the meantime they're going to prop him up through election day.

Because they don't care if they lose.
It doesn't matter.
The MIC, the corporate interests, the oligarchs, etc. will still be in power whichever half of the duopoly gets to call itself "the winner" of the elections in November.

The campaigns, the upcoming debate, all the drama and cacophony... it's just theater of the absurd.

It's a distraction to prevent people from grabbing their torches and pitchforks.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Frood

Trump has as many faults as he does admirable qualities... on a personal level though.

His office record is the best in modern history.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on June 19, 2024, 07:37:29 AMTrump has as many faults as he does admirable qualities... on a personal level though.

His office record is the best in modern history.
Ya, he did some impressive things despite the fact congress and the courts blocked a lot of his agenda.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 19, 2024, 07:11:42 AMThey're going to try. Unless #GenocideJoe literally keels over and dies in the meantime they're going to prop him up through election day.

It doesn't matter.
The MIC, the corporate interests, the oligarchs, etc. will still be in power whichever half of the duopoly gets to call itself "the winner" of the elections in November.

The campaigns, the upcoming debate, all the drama and cacophony... it's just theater of the absurd.

It's a distraction to prevent people from grabbing their torches and pitchforks.
I am going to disagree with Biggie. There are sticking with Biden.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 19, 2024, 07:11:42 AMThey're going to try. Unless #GenocideJoe literally keels over and dies in the meantime they're going to prop him up through election day.

It doesn't matter.

I agree with you mostly.

However, I also think that Trump is the closest thing to a fly in the ointment as we are going to get.

Notice I said closest thing? He is far from perfect and will, for the most part overall, maintain the status quo all of these so called "leaders" must maintain.

Now I have long maintained he is the perfect vessel for the establishment to justify accelerating their plans to dismantle many of the institutions designed to protect us. And amazingly, due to a couple of mean tweets and some derogatory remarks about shithole countries which really are shithole countries you have an entire army of mindless spastics cheering on their eventual demise with glee and vigor.

It's fucking astounding in my mind that you have these offal degenerate subhuman parasites like Sewage, Admong and Fat Lily afforded the same rights as we have in electing our future leaders. When in fact, their only contributions to the human ecosystem is the efficient conversion of oxygen to carbon dioxide and should be tied to trees in furtherance of their only positive impact to society.

But sadly that is not the case because we like to fool ourselves into believing we are civilized and instead give these disgustingly offensive slugs the ability to both vote and breed thus canceling out any hope of things changing to a substantial degree and ensuring the continuance of this pathetic cycle for generations to come.

DKG

Former CNN political analyst Chris Cillizza believes that CNN's rules for the upcoming presidential debate are skewed to help President Joe Biden.

On Saturday, CNN announced the rules for the June 27 debate, including: muted microphones, commercial breaks, no live audience, no opening statements, and no use of pre-written notes.

Previous presidential debates, traditionally hosted by the bipartisan Commission on Presidential Debates, featured live audiences and did not mute candidates' microphones.

Cillizza said he is "surprised" Trump's campaign agreed to the rules because, in his view, they benefit Biden.

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG on June 20, 2024, 07:56:32 AMCillizza said he is "surprised" Trump's campaign agreed to the rules because, in his view, they benefit Biden.

They're definitely intended to protect Biden as much as possible but at some point Mumblin' Joe is going to have to make noises with his face hole and that's where it could all fall apart despite their best efforts to shield Biden from embarrassment.

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 18, 2024, 10:37:47 PMThe plan is NOT to let Trump win

..and if he does, the political and corporate establishment will make it as difficult if not impossible for him to govern, Bigly.

His rhetoric about draining the swamp & Plan 2025 scares the daylights outta them.

I think it's all about people in power who want to protect their perks and their jobs, eh?

And that includes both Democrats and Republicans in your country.

So they don't want him to succeed at all costs, eh?

JOE

Quote from: DKG on June 19, 2024, 07:44:16 AMI am going to disagree with Biggie. There are sticking with Biden.

Maybe they actually want Biden ta run cuz they know the cart is rotten, the economic fundamentals are weak & if he loses, they'll crash the stock markeet and push the reset button, eh DKG? Then blame it all on Trump.

Anyways, that's not even my thesis/idea. I just saw it on this YouTube channel by a very Right Wing Trump supporter avatar_DKG DKG:

Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: JOE on June 20, 2024, 09:18:32 AMMaybe they actually want Biden ta run cuz they know the cart is rotten, the economic fundamentals are weak & if he loses, they'll crash the stock markeet and push the reset button, eh DKG? Then blame it all on Trump.

Anyways, that's not even my thesis/idea. I just saw it on this YouTube channel by a very Right Wing Trump supporter avatar_DKG DKG:

I predict everything will stay the same, dull, colourless and boring.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Maybe the powers that be will put so much go go juice in joe's brain that he will stroke out and die onstage, giving them an opportunity to replace him with Kamala or Gruesome?

JOE

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 20, 2024, 08:54:38 AMThey're definitely intended to protect Biden as much as possible but at some point Mumblin' Joe is going to have to make noises with his face hole and that's where it could all fall apart despite their best efforts to shield Biden from embarrassment.

I'd be more inclined to be sympathetic towards Joe Biden if he did the right thing for your country and his party by stepping down. Its readily obvious hes unfit to run again. But by insisting on staying on he just demonstrates that he is a selfish old man.

Even those with dementia are laughing at him:

I guess they see part of  themselves in him & know when the writing is on the wall.

Garraty_47

Quote from: JOE on June 20, 2024, 03:30:04 PMI'd be more inclined to be sympathetic towards Joe Biden

After his political career?
Just his time is congress would be enough to earn my eternal disdain.

Fuck that guy.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

JOE

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 20, 2024, 04:11:49 PMAfter his political career?
Just his time is congress would be enough to earn my eternal disdain.

Fuck that guy.

If I could vote in your election, I'd be inclined to support neither Biden nor Trump.

They are both highly flawed candidates who reek of decay.