Replies: 8527
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:52:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

L

If BF Posters Want Their Forum To Do Better

Started by Left BF, August 17, 2023, 06:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Bahamut on August 17, 2023, 07:40:06 PMMy bad. Sorry.

Doesn't matter. Looks like the owner prefers the status quo. Nice talking with you Bigg Smiles. You seem like member who really cares about this place.

He cares too. He pays for it.

I just think he's made peace with the facts.

But hey, if you believe you can drum up interest have a run at it. If you need any support in such an endeavor technology, or otherwise, my PM box is open.

Colonel Crackskulls

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 17, 2023, 07:44:18 PMHe cares too. He pays for it.

I just think he's made peace with the facts.

But hey, if you believe you can drum up interest have a run at it. If you need any support in such an endeavor technology, or otherwise, my PM box is open.
What do you mean by: "I just think he's made peace with the facts?"
"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Bahamut on August 17, 2023, 07:51:08 PMWhat do you mean by: "I just think he's made peace with the facts?"

He's been a member here over 10 years before taking over ownership. He's seen the steady decline, petty feuds, poster apathy, clicks, moberation .. you name it

I have too.

I think we've all seen the major shift in the ways online access is conducted with this new generation of user being far more opt to a quick 20 second brain fart as opposed to actual discussion. On any topic.

See that asshole admong's posting history for a prime example of what I am referring to.

He's someone I wish we could ditch off of these forums onto a social media shitshow like Twitter for good. Drag Oak with him too
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Colonel Crackskulls

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 17, 2023, 07:58:19 PMHe's been a member here over 10 years before taking over ownership. He's seen the steady decline, petty feuds, poster apathy, clicks, moberation .. you name it

I have too.

I think we've all seen the major shift in the ways online access is conducted with this new generation of user being far more opt to a quick 20 second brain fart as opposed to actual discussion. On any topic.

See that asshole admong's posting history for a prime example of what I am referring to.

He's someone I wish we could ditch off of these forums onto a social media shitshow like Twitter for good. Drag Oak with him too
What the hell kind of name is admong? lol
"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Bahamut on August 17, 2023, 08:00:53 PMWhat the hell kind of name is admong? lol

It's a term of endearment given to him after years of unwavering dedication to being the biggest fuckwit drooling spastic degenerate cocksucker of any of the forums we've posted at

Bar none.

His real handle is Admin. a.k.a apeman a.k.a the cock fairy.

Think of the dumbest person you've ever met. let's use seamajor in this instance.  Extract his brains out of his sloped skull with a teaspoon, put them in a blender, purify them and feed the result to a hippopotamus or something equally nasty and wild like Lily.

Wait about 2 days until this animal shits it back out. Then take the contents and stuff it back into seamajors sloping and funny looking skull and you will have an individual who REMAINS qualified to outwit that gibbering geriatric dork by a country mile. 
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

That piece of shit owner of BF should do a youtube tutorial on how to implode a forum in less than sixty days.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Shen Li

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oerdin

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on August 17, 2023, 10:38:20 PMThe answer seems no.
Because the owner of BF is a piece of shit. His forum deserves the tumbleweed blowing around.

Shen Li

Sad Sad x 1 View List

Frood

Nobody puts Blazor in the corner...

(...And keeps their forum intact)
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 17, 2023, 07:58:19 PMHe's been a member here over 10 years before taking over ownership. He's seen the steady decline, petty feuds, poster apathy, clicks, moberation .. you name it

I have too.

Yep, Admin and Lily need to fuck off out of Flame town and the other monkey, I won't write his name.

Or, and this might be a better solution at BF, well from my stance at least, bar those posters from  using the flame section. Lily is grossly ignorant how that section should be used, and so are the others over there.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Oerdin on August 17, 2023, 10:38:20 PMThe answer seems no.

I went there yesterday and apparently Bastard Factory backed Lily's decision to tell you to stop posting memes and videos in your own thread.

WHAT ABOUT fat slug's propensity to bury content with her never ending bickering. You see, I see hers and her ilk burying good content with 3 or 4 pages of spam after good content. That is a problem for progress in the political section at BF. Biggie also contributed to stringing them along so he wasn't entirely innocent.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

deport_liberals

Quote from: caskur on August 28, 2023, 10:19:17 PMYep, Admin and Lily need to fuck off out of Flame town and the other monkey, I won't write his name.

Or, and this might be a better solution at BF, well from my stance at least, bar those posters from  using the flame section. Lily is grossly ignorant how that section should be used, and so are the others over there.

Unless you want to spend your time whining in PM like she does nothing will change.

caskur

Quote from: deport_liberals on August 29, 2023, 01:19:24 AMUnless you want to spend your time whining in PM like she does nothing will change.

I prefer writing it out the open. I have adminned plenty of places and there is nothing worse than being held up in PM. I will infrequently PM an admin BUT it isn't to complain.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview