Replies: 8527
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:52:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

L

If BF Posters Want Their Forum To Do Better

Started by Left BF, August 17, 2023, 06:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

The best thing for BF to do is shove a grenade up his ass and pull the pin, exploding his asshole all over aidsmans face.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on August 29, 2023, 03:00:27 AMThe best thing for BF to do is shove a grenade up his ass and pull the pin, exploding his asshole all over aidsmans face.

Then they would come and post here under sock accounts and pollute this place.

Do you want them here?

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on August 29, 2023, 05:29:31 AMThen they would come and post here under sock accounts and pollute this place.

Do you want them here?

They've been here from the virtual start.

They can't resist freshness...

...they're compelled to attempt to ruin it.  :pardon:
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on August 29, 2023, 05:29:31 AMThen they would come and post here under sock accounts and pollute this place.

Do you want them here?

I suspect that will be an eventuality as BF has effectively dynamited his forum. Aidsfaggit is already sniffing around here. Just gotta manage their bullshit.

I guarantee you spicoak wants to come have a good cry over here too. There's also penis' here not giving the fat white whale attention so that cow wants in too.

Not one of them ate up fucktards can resist trying to spread their mental disease wherever CONservatives gather. I can prove it too. Lemon was a semi-regular at FRW's site. He'd let her in and she'd act a fool and get banned. I'll admit though, it was fun. Lemon was the least mentally deranged liberal I ever met....although she was still a loon.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on August 29, 2023, 05:41:28 AMThey've been here from the virtual start.

They can't resist freshness...

...they're compelled to attempt to ruin it.  :pardon:
They're not ruining it on my watch

I intend to be fair but if they shit on the carpet they will be dealt with swift and effectively

seen too many boards burned by those fucking parasites

Gremlin

Are there any parasites in your man panties now?

Ask your doctor if strong hurricane rain is right for you.

Oerdin

There was no point in putting any energy over there the moment pig said she wouldn't allow on topic posts on topics she politically disagreed with.  That was just garbage and it was time to move on. 

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on August 29, 2023, 11:36:46 AMThere was no point in putting any energy over there the moment pig said she wouldn't allow on topic posts on topics she politically disagreed with.  That was just garbage and it was time to move on. 

She actually said that?

Oerdin

Oerdin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 29, 2023, 11:47:18 AMShe actually said that?

I had an old thread I occasionally bumped called "Leftist racism failing as always" (or something like that) and whenever I found examples of left wing people being racist, supporting racism, or promoting racism I documented it there.  Pig hated that thread because it destroyed the lying narrative the left has for itself.  She claimed posting on topic examples of what the thread was supposed to be about was "spam" and she would ban if I posted them. 

Meanwhile she and Flynn literally posted 4-5 pages of off topic spam in that thread trying to derail it in what was supposed to be a moderated on topic forum.

Fuck that and fuck them.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on August 29, 2023, 11:54:33 AMI had an old thread I occasionally bumped called "Leftist racism failing as always" (or something like that) and whenever I found examples of left wing people being racist, supporting racism, or promoting racism I documented it there.  Pig hated that thread because it destroyed the lying narrative the left has for itself.  She claimed posting on topic examples of what the thread was supposed to be about was "spam" and she would bane if I posted them.  Meanwhile she and Flynn literally posted 4-5 pages of off topic spam in that thread trying to detail it in what was supposed to be a moderated on topic forum.

Fuck that and fuck them.

Wow. But aidsmin can spam the e tire board with silly off topic trump memes

reaps the honest

Quote from: caskur on August 28, 2023, 10:33:07 PMI went there yesterday and apparently Bastard Factory backed Lily's decision to tell you to stop posting memes and videos in your own thread.

WHAT ABOUT fat slug's propensity to bury content with her never ending bickering. You see, I see hers and her ilk burying good content with 3 or 4 pages of spam after good content. That is a problem for progress in the political section at BF. Biggie also contributed to stringing them along so he wasn't entirely innocent.

The libs all tried to pull the same shit when I wrote that short story flame on large Lil.They tried to bury it under mountains of spam.The tears were delicious though lol.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 29, 2023, 12:36:21 PMWow. But aidsmin can spam the e tire board with silly off topic trump memes
Of course he can. And the community reacted how exactly? Got up and relocated to a less shitty pasture? It rather looks to me like any "problem" got solved to the community's contentment and with only a few remnants of the problem chasing after it crying "wait for meeeeeee...."

You aren't waiting for him, you've lost virtually nothing that was worth preserving. If the wankers that were the root of the problem wanted, they could try fixing their act up in the hope of making themselves less unpopular, but you're not expecting it and you therefore won't be disappointed when they don't.

I'd call that a Win.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview