News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Vivek Ramaswamy is the fucking man thread!

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 25, 2023, 02:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Bro --

This motherfucker is a god damn G! He deserves his own thread.

He said "all those twenty thousand employees that report into the J Edgar Hoover building can go home and seek honest work elsewhere in the private sector"  :crampe:  :yeahhh:

I fucking cheered and laughed at the same time.

just imagine him and Trump taking the country by storm?

Reggie Essent

I'll actually click on that and watch it later. 

Herman

Reggie Essent

DKG

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 26, 2023, 01:15:36 PMVivek is definitely on the rise.
He is going to have to start adding some substance like DeSantis has.

Biggie Smiles

I love DeSantis - I love Trump

But this guy has the whole package that each of them lack

He has my vote.

Conservatives would do well to take a serious look at this guy with an open mind.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 26, 2023, 02:54:28 PMI love DeSantis - I love Trump

He has my vote.

Conservatives would do well to take a serious look at this guy with an open mind.
He has to start putting some meat on the bones. DeSantis has detailed plans how he will do what he says he will do. So far Ramaswamy has only broad themes and that is not enough for me anyway.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 26, 2023, 02:57:49 PMHe has to start putting some meat on the bones. DeSantis has detailed plans how he will do what he says he will do. So far Ramaswamy has only broad themes and that is not enough for me anyway.
Give me an example of what you are talking about

deadskinmask

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 26, 2023, 02:54:28 PMI love DeSantis - I love Trump

He has my vote.

i'd like to see trump get a revenge term with vivek as a vp first.... then get 8 years as the top dog.... but only after trump has dried up....

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 26, 2023, 03:00:25 PMi'd like to see trump get a revenge term with vivek as a vp first.... then get 8 years as the top dog.... but only after trump has dried up....

That would be the most ideal of situations

one that I would absolutely LOVE to see come to fruition

but I dont think that will happen. these vermin cocksuckers are shameless and sick and will stoop to any low to beat trump

I think they will be a bit more hesitant to pull this with someone new.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 26, 2023, 03:02:44 PMThat would be the most ideal of situations

one that I would absolutely LOVE to see come to fruition

but I dont think that will happen. these vermin cocksuckers are shameless and sick and will stoop to any low to beat trump

I think they will be a bit more hesitant to pull this with someone new.

they're already dusting off the covid mandates.... unless trump himself gets in office, its gonna be "covid season" every election.... and unless we actually somehow WIN this year, you've seen your LAST fair election....

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 26, 2023, 03:05:58 PMthey're already dusting off the covid mandates.... unless trump himself gets in office, its gonna be "covid season" every election.... and unless we actually somehow WIN this year, you've seen your LAST fair election....

the last FAIR election was in 2016

and that's only because they were taken totally off guard.

They won't make that mistake twice

and yes, you will see the COVID playbook followed to the tee as it was immensely effective at supplying fake ballots to these fucking rodents