Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Hurricane Updates from the front lines

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 28, 2023, 06:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 29, 2023, 05:24:20 PMI wish you would evacuate. Be careful bringing a stranger in your home. Praying for you

He'll be fine, Your Grace.  Why are you womens such worry warts?

Brent

Hurricane Idalia strenthened to Category 2.

Brent

It was 18 years ago today that Hurrican Katrina hit the Gulf Coast.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

18 years??? Bloody hell, where did 18 years go?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

what is going on avatar_Biggie Smiles ?

Where is the cyclone atm?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Jesus H Biggie. what is going on down there?

Lokmar

I sure hope it doesnt fuck up my favorite Jew Deli, The Lucky Dill!!!! Or my favorite Limey Bar, O'Keefe's!!!!.

Biggie Smiles

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 29, 2023, 09:06:10 PMSo far its all quiet

I just looked at the weather radar.  Looks like the storm center is passing to your northwest and will make landfall up by Gainsville. You might have dodged it, bro.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 29, 2023, 09:31:02 PMI just looked at the weather radar.  Looks like the storm center is passing to your northwest and will make landfall up by Gainsville. You might have dodged it, bro.
that will be the 2nd time

last year I dodged it as it went south to Ft Myers

Now I dodged it as it is moving more to the north.

I live in a good spot it seems  :yeahhh:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 29, 2023, 09:48:27 PMthat will be the 2nd time

last year I dodged it as it went south to Ft Myers

Now I dodged it as it is moving more to the north.

I live in a good spot it seems  :yeahhh:

stay safe.... you still haven't had it downgraded yet..... I am thinking of you all sitting in the dark eating ravioli out of a can under candlelight.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on August 30, 2023, 12:03:03 AMstay safe.... you still haven't had it downgraded yet..... I am thinking of you all sitting in the dark eating ravioli out of a can under candlelight.

That's a third of Aussies these days, except they've turned off mains power at the not so Smart Box...  :popcorn:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Doing fine. Nothing so far but a little rain