Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Chinese Man Wearing Women's Clothes Caught Spying On Women

Started by Gary Oak, January 12, 2015, 08:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"In this day and age it is about time that we accept  men who wear womens clothes and tuques in the gym.

He was not arrested for what he was wearing Lance Leftardashian.

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"In this day and age it is about time that we accept  men who wear womens clothes and tuques in the gym.

He was not arrested for what he was wearing Lance Leftardashian.

He was arrested because of the widespread oppression within our society against visible minorities and transgendered people.
I care, you pay

Lance Leftardashian

We should all care about the feelings of visible minorities
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"We should all care about the feelings of visible minorities

Everyone has sensitivities that should not be ignored.

Gary Oak

Yes and chinese guys wearing womens clothing should keep their spying on others changing in China

Hornung

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Yes and chinese guys wearing womens clothing should keep their spying on others changing in China

Gary Choking the Chicken is DUMBER than ever. What do you expect from a RETARDED MORON IDIOT SPAMMER LIAR like Gary Choking the Chicken?

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Hornung"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Yes and chinese guys wearing womens clothing should keep their spying on others changing in China

Gary Choking the Chicken is DUMBER than ever. What do you expect from a RETARDED MORON IDIOT SPAMMER LIAR like Gary Choking the Chicken?

You should give that slutbag ho Shen Li a call about your virginity issues. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Lance Leftardashian

I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Hornung"

You should give that slutbag ho Shen Li a call about your virginity issues. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

ac_rollseyes

Lance Leftardashian

I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Gary Oak needs to be more tactful.

Yes, you should.