The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Chinese Man Wearing Women's Clothes Caught Spying On Women

Started by Gary Oak, January 12, 2015, 08:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

I know Chinese guys are creepy perverts.  

A Leduc man dressed in woman's clothing has been charged with voyeurism after an incident involving a camera phone at an area recreation centre.

According to RCMP, staff at the Leduc Recreation Centre called the police after a woman noticed a cellphone being held under her change room stall. Police say the cellphone appeared to be recording the woman as she undressed.

The victim confronted the man and alerted centre staff, who contacted police.

CMP arrested 26-year-old Xingchen Liu on scene, who was dressed in woman's clothing and admitted to officers he was actually a man.

"A person has a reasonable expectation of privacy when changing," said Leduc RCMP Cst. Julian Celms in a release. "You are responsible for any type of recording you make with a portable recording devices, and to ensure you are respecting people's privacy."

Liu has been charged with voyeurism and disguise with intent.

Anonymous

^Thanks to the Saudis, Alberta and Canada are facing huge revenue shortfalls. What I am saying is that even though this happened in Alberta, on a scale of importance for Albertans it ranks below static cling.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I know Chinese guys are creepy perverts.  

A Leduc man dressed in woman's clothing has been charged with voyeurism after an incident involving a camera phone at an area recreation centre.

According to RCMP, staff at the Leduc Recreation Centre called the police after a woman noticed a cellphone being held under her change room stall. Police say the cellphone appeared to be recording the woman as she undressed.

The victim confronted the man and alerted centre staff, who contacted police.

CMP arrested 26-year-old Xingchen Liu on scene, who was dressed in woman's clothing and admitted to officers he was actually a man.

"A person has a reasonable expectation of privacy when changing," said Leduc RCMP Cst. Julian Celms in a release. "You are responsible for any type of recording you make with a portable recording devices, and to ensure you are respecting people's privacy."

Liu has been charged with voyeurism and disguise with intent.

ac_wot

Anonymous

^It's weird for sure, but is it really news worthy? Not to me anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^It's weird for sure, but is it really news worthy? Not to me anyway.

Maybe to the women of Leduc..

To anyone else it is another one of those strange stories.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^It's weird for sure, but is it really news worthy? Not to me anyway.

News worthy.....Absolutely not.

Creepy as shit.......Absolutely yes.   ac_wot

I don't think I've ever heard of a guy that desperate to see a woman in her undies before. Wouldn't it have just been easier for him to do the age old  grade school trick of putting a mirror on his shoe? ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I don't think I've ever heard of a guy that desperate to see a woman in her undies before. Wouldn't it have just been easier for him to do the age old  grade school trick of putting a mirror on his shoe? ac_toofunny

Of course it not news worthy, but consider the source of the op.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

What are you saying; Gary has an agenda????? ac_toofunny

Most things we call news aren't "news worthy", Shen.

It's Bullshit, it's all Bullshit. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Almost anything Oak calls news worthy isn't at all. Few people have the slightest interest in his agenda.

Anonymous

Another post by Joak about Asian men. He's hopelessly in love.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Which makes me glad that I do not follow current events all that closely Renee.

ac_smile

Lance Leftardashian

This chinese man only wanted to watch a girl change her clothes. This is normal in Asia and we should respect his culture.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"This chinese man only wanted to watch a girl change her clothes. This is normal in Asia and we should respect his culture.

That is not normal in Asia.

Lance Leftardashian

In this day and age it is about time that we accept  men who wear womens clothes and tuques in the gym.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"In this day and age it is about time that we accept  men who wear womens clothes and tuques in the gym.

He was not arrested for what he was wearing Lance Leftardashian.