News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

What If Whites Left the USA and Canada ?

Started by Gary Oak, July 18, 2014, 07:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Is that really the only difference that your tiny mind can think of ?

Go fuck urself Oak. :x

princess......when are we going to fly away for a mile high weekend......you pick

I'll look at my calendar and get back to ya handsome. ;)

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Of course they really want us to leave. We are the ones handing them chunks of land for free and telling them it is for cultural reasons. :lol:  8-)  :mrgreen:

I agree with what you are saying in this thread even though I disagree with your motives. I do not hate Natives or anyone else for that matter.

I am offended that in the year 2014 in Canada, the Indian Act still exists, we still have benefits and in some cases disadvantages(no private property rights on reserves) based on one's ethnicity. Aboriginals are not a special people and should not have any different rights/privileges than other Canadians. Their elected leaders should be as transparent  and accountable as any other elected leaders in Canada. They are not a sovereign people within Canada and settling land claims based on ethnicity is repugnant in this day and age in a modern liberal democracy like Canada. Respecting 100+ year old treaties with Native bands is akin to respecting the Chinese Exclusion Act...a relic of yesteryear. None of this shit serves the needs of any Native other than the elected chiefs/band councils anyway.

One Canadian citizenship with all the rights and responsibilities for all. No class A citizenship for one ethnicity and a class B citizenship for the rest of us. Let's bring on the equality.

i tried living among only white people for a time but it didn't work too well....the guys were mostly fags and the girls were are all oinkers.....what we really need is a place that is devoid of progressive, liberal, busybody assholes....that would be heaven

I don't even notice white women anymore. I really don't know what white guys see in them.

Romero

Well, they're people. What did your dad see in your mom?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
I don't even notice white women anymore. I really don't know what white guys see in them.

Then don't date em and your problem is solved. I doubt any will lose sleep over you.

Lance Leftardashian

White women are very attractive and are admired all over the world.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"White women are very attractive and are admired all over the world.

Some white women are very beautiful Lance.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"White women are very attractive and are admired all over the world.

it's a game of percentages Fashie....however, even if they are beautiful they are all fucked up about what their role is...many don't know, most don't care and the rest are psycho......chances for success are much higher among non white communities....percentages

Anonymous

it's a game of percentages Fashie....however, even if they are beautiful they are all fucked up about what their role is...many don't know, most don't care and the rest are psycho......chances for success are much higher among non white communities....percentages

Obvious Li, with all due respect, you could not be any more wrong..

My daughter is 50% Caucasian and my sisters-in-law are not f@@@@@ up..

Do you see what I am saying here?

Obvious Li

of course i do sweet pea....i just don't agree with you....we come at this from different worlds.....i am content my analysis is correct.....i wish it were not so...if anything in fact it is getting worse not better....adding to the problem is the fact that the current generation of north american men, of ALL races, are basically a waste of skin or entirely useless...this combination does not bode well for the next couple of generations.

i don't know your sisters in law...but percentages tell me that they are just one step ahead of the net...cheers. ac_dance  acc_devil  :howdy:  ac_king  ac_lmfao  ac_beating  ac_dance

Anonymous

of course i do sweet pea....i just don't agree with you....we come at this from different worlds.....i am content my analysis is correct.....i wish it were not so...if anything in fact it is getting worse not better....adding to the problem is the fact that the current generation of north american men, of ALL races, are basically a waste of skin or entirely useless...this combination does not bode well for the next couple of generations.

i don't know your sisters in law...but percentages tell me that they are just one step ahead of the net...cheers. ac_dance  acc_devil  :howdy:  ac_king  ac_lmfao  ac_beating  ac_dance

My son is not 50% useless Obvious Li.

acc_angry

Good values are what matters.

Obvious Li

acc_angry

i'm sure he takes after his mother and is a wonderful child (i mean that sincerely)....if you take away his electronics can he at least dress himself for school.... acc_devil

Rambo Wong

White people should go back to Europe. They don't belong in the America's.

Anonymous

acc_angry

i'm sure he takes after his mother and is a wonderful child (i mean that sincerely)....if you take away his electronics can he at least dress himself for school.... acc_devil

lol, yes he can Obvious Li..

I see now that you are teasing me and that is perfectly ok.

ac_smile