News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What If Whites Left the USA and Canada ?

Started by Gary Oak, July 18, 2014, 07:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

What would happen if all whites pulled out of North America and went elsewhere to satisfy aboriginals hatred of us ? What would this no white people utopia that natives dream of be like ? Would they expect whites abroad to start funding their very whim ? Would they still have decent health care ? Welfare cheques ? decent policing ? better government ? better courts ? etc. ...? decent military ? Would this land be soon invaded and if so by whome ? and how would the new invaders treat them ? Would they give them reservations and landclaims or would they simply culturalocide and tell them to get a job ?

Romero

First Nations don't hate whites and don't want them to leave. They want to keep whats left of their land and culture.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"What would happen if all whites pulled out of North America and went elsewhere to satisfy aboriginals hatred of us ? What would this no white people utopia that natives dream of be like ? Would they expect whites abroad to start funding their very whim ? Would they still have decent health care ? Welfare cheques ? decent policing ? better government ? better courts ? etc. ...? decent military ? Would this land be soon invaded and if so by whome ? and how would the new invaders treat them ? Would they give them reservations and landclaims or would they simply culturalocide and tell them to get a job ?

Hello Gary Oak, I will be honest, I don't understand this thread?

Why would Caucasians or anyone else pull out of North America?

My husband hasn't mentioned anything to me about leaving Canada to teach Aboriginal Canadians a lesson.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"First Nations don't hate whites and don't want them to leave. They want to keep whats left of their land and culture.

Nobody is stopping them from keeping old traditions alive. Nobody is stopping them from buying or selling land just like any other Canadian can. Oops, wait a minute. The corrupt, greedy scumbag chiefs don't want Indians to have the same property rights as other Canadians enjoy.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Romero"First Nations don't hate whites and don't want them to leave. They want to keep whats left of their land and culture.

Of course they really want us to leave. We are the ones handing them chunks of land for free and telling them it is for cultural reasons. :lol:  8-)  :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Of course they really want us to leave. We are the ones handing them chunks of land for free and telling them it is for cultural reasons. :lol:  8-)  :mrgreen:

I agree with what you are saying in this thread even though I disagree with your motives. I do not hate Natives or anyone else for that matter.

I am offended that in the year 2014 in Canada, the Indian Act still exists, we still have benefits and in some cases disadvantages(no private property rights on reserves) based on one's ethnicity. Aboriginals are not a special people and should not have any different rights/privileges than other Canadians. Their elected leaders should be as transparent  and accountable as any other elected leaders in Canada. They are not a sovereign people within Canada and settling land claims based on ethnicity is repugnant in this day and age in a modern liberal democracy like Canada. Respecting 100+ year old treaties with Native bands is akin to respecting the Chinese Exclusion Act...a relic of yesteryear. None of this shit serves the needs of any Native other than the elected chiefs/band councils anyway.

One Canadian citizenship with all the rights and responsibilities for all. No class A citizenship for one ethnicity and a class B citizenship for the rest of us. Let's bring on the equality.

Gary Oak

So you don't like other people to be treated with white man decency but you chinese all demand it from us while you do you best FAN QING FU MING activites to take over. How do you believe Canada would be like if all the whites wer replaced by Chinese ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"So you don't like other people to be treated with white man decency but you chinese all demand it from us while you do you best FAN QING FU MING activites to take over. How do you believe Canada would be like if all the whites wer replaced by Chinese ?

Whatever :roll:

cc

Don't tell him you have already started working on it

:)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"

I agree with what you are saying in this thread even though I disagree with your motives. I do not hate Natives or anyone else for that matter.

I am offended that in the year 2014 in Canada, the Indian Act still exists, we still have benefits and in some cases disadvantages(no private property rights on reserves) based on one's ethnicity. Aboriginals are not a special people and should not have any different rights/privileges than other Canadians. Their elected leaders should be as transparent  and accountable as any other elected leaders in Canada. They are not a sovereign people within Canada and settling land claims based on ethnicity is repugnant in this day and age in a modern liberal democracy like Canada. Respecting 100+ year old treaties with Native bands is akin to respecting the Chinese Exclusion Act...a relic of yesteryear. None of this shit serves the needs of any Native other than the elected chiefs/band councils anyway.

One Canadian citizenship with all the rights and responsibilities for all. No class A citizenship for one ethnicity and a class B citizenship for the rest of us. Let's bring on the equality.

i tried living among only white people for a time but it didn't work too well....the guys were mostly fags and the girls were are all oinkers.....what we really need is a place that is devoid of progressive, liberal, busybody assholes....that would be heaven

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
i tried living among only white people for a time but it didn't work too well....the guys were mostly fags and the girls were are all oinkers.....what we really need is a place that is devoid of progressive, liberal, busybody assholes....that would be heaven

Could you imagine what a paradise Canada/the world would be without lazy, useless, ideoogical white lefties There would be no costly problems with "First fucking Nations". Everyone would be equal and expected to contribute.

cc

Maybe we could do a "selective" tossing out of whites in  N America??

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Maybe we could do a "selective" tossing out of whites in  N America??

I like the way you think CC. I like your sig too.

cc

Sig says it like it is.

If there is legit sympathy for Palestinians it is that a gutless islam as a whole USES them as their gladiator ... keeps em barefoot n pregnant  ... locked in the Coliseum so to speak ...  and sends them mega weapons and just enough food to survive on. If they don't fight, no food ... well ... except for what Israel gives them

The real enemy of Palestine is all of islam

cc

In case you missed it, vivek got off a good troll
Quote from: "Vivek_Golikeri"I'd miss them because they're so cute. I would need to go down to Petsmart and buy me some fresh whites to have around me.  Kitchy-kitchy-koo!
Quote from: "cc la tarte"lol @ Viv - Pick me, pick me

... followed by the usual reactions from the sucker fish