Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

G

Memebee crash status updates

Started by Gunta, September 08, 2023, 10:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

Garraty_47

Quote from: Oerdin on September 13, 2023, 01:01:09 PMFat Lily really does always need to have someone to hate.  Right now she has spent days attacking Caskur.

Caskur must be next on the "undesirables" list.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 13, 2023, 01:58:37 PMCaskur must be next on the "undesirables" list.
I don't understand that at all. I have had disagreements with caskur and we always remained civil. I don't agree with you all the time either, but we remember we are adults.

Why can't some people respectfully disagree. What is so hard about that.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

It's always my threads that make the local bone heads go absolutely bonkers over there  :crampe:

https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?t=85880

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG on September 13, 2023, 02:02:38 PMI don't understand that at all. I have had disagreements with caskur and we always remained civil. I don't agree with you all the time either, but we remember we are adults.

Why can't some people respectfully disagree. What is so hard about that.

I can only make educated guesses.
That being said, some people wrap themselves up so tightly in their political opinions that any disagreement with or insult to their "team" is felt as an attack on them personally.

Couple the above with a personality that's naturally abrasive and indignant? Well. The conflicts in which they find themselves are inevitable; a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Now for the cherry on top: give those people some power.
Even if it's mostly titular and ultimately inconsequential they will waste no time getting drunk on whatever shred of potency they have; it only catalyzes/amplifies the other unfortunate traits I've already laid out.

I could be wrong- they could just be miserable people who like to spread that misery around. It could be lots of things that I can't even speculate on because I don't actually know them at all.

The result is all that really matters though.
A bitter, vindictive, combative, and malicious persona who's best to simply avoid.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 13, 2023, 02:25:53 PMI could be wrong- they could just be miserable people who like to spread that misery around. It could be lots of things that I can't even speculate on because I don't actually know them at all.

A bitter, vindictive, combative, and malicious persona who's best to simply avoid.
I think it's more likely that you are right.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 13, 2023, 02:25:53 PMI can only make educated guesses.
That being said, some people wrap themselves up so tightly in their political opinions that any disagreement with or insult to their "team" is felt as an attack on them personally.

Couple the above with a personality that's naturally abrasive and indignant? Well. The conflicts in which they find themselves are inevitable; a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Now for the cherry on top: give those people some power.
Even if it's mostly titular and ultimately inconsequential they will waste no time getting drunk on whatever shred of potency they have; it only catalyzes/amplifies the other unfortunate traits I've already laid out.

I could be wrong- they could just be miserable people who like to spread that misery around. It could be lots of things that I can't even speculate on because I don't actually know them at all.

you have described Oak to the tee

I haven't had much time to check lately as I am assisting a company in NY overcome one hell of a computer attack but I'm guessing she's busy yet again at Bastard Feces throwing her substantial weight around at anyone on the wrong side of her ideologies

and I mean that strictly in the literal sense noting the irony

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 13, 2023, 02:24:57 PMIt's always my threads that make the local bone heads go absolutely bonkers over there  :crampe:

https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?t=85880

I can honestly say I've never seen people get so wound up over the term "North American".

*sighs*

Wish I was that easily amused.

Speaking of amused- this unexpected nugget almost cost me a mouthful of coffee:

Quote from: CaskurEat a Ivermectin powdered dick you freak...
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 13, 2023, 02:33:30 PMI haven't had much time to check lately as I am assisting a company in NY overcome one hell of a computer attack but I'm guessing she's busy yet again at Bastard Feces throwing her substantial weight around at anyone on the wrong side of her ideologies

I have no idea.
It's been a couple days (or more?) since I popped my misshapen melon in over there.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 13, 2023, 02:58:35 PMI can honestly say I've never seen people get so wound up over the term "North American".

*sighs*

Wish I was that easily amused.

Speaking of amused- this unexpected nugget almost cost me a mouthful of coffee:

Sad day when it is seamajor that has to school someone on particulars of a world atlas.

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

8 fucking pages on an otherwise dead forum grappling with tonker toy technology

Inclusive of a ban simply for making a mild suggestion

Those tards might as well start scribing my legend right now

"In the Beginning Big created the heavens and the earth 2: and the memebee was without interest And the charisma of Big moved upon the face of the dying board.

3: And Big said, Let there be activity: and there was activity.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 4 View List

Biggie Smiles

9 pages

and flynn has followed me there to prostrate herself at my ankles like they were sacred alters or something

Fuck.. I'm good  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 14, 2023, 12:05:20 AM9 pages

and flynn has followed me there to prostrate herself at my ankles like they were sacred alters or something

Fuck.. I'm good  :crampe:
The deadbeat dads would rather do that than feed their kids.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Herman

That Oscar fruit and mimi are quite the pair of old hens.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on September 14, 2023, 12:31:35 AMThat Oscar fruit and mimi are quite the pair of old hens.

Mimi went nuts because SeaMoron called her a North American  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview