The best topic

Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A Crime committed Almost Exclusively By white Women

Started by Shen Li, September 14, 2023, 09:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

White chick teachers having sex with boys in high school or junior high. What the fuck is wrong with white women. Sick twats.
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Lokmar

BTW, Candice is talking RAYCIS AF, but I cant fault her cause its TRUE! Just like when you see a flash mob stealing shit. NIGGERS!

Shen Li

This fuckt up white bitch is a 30 yo teacher. She had sex with a 16 yo female student.

This one is 33 and had sex with a 14 yo boy she taught.

This 40 yo teacher had sex with a 15 yo male student.

Shen Li

Frood

But at least white chick vaginas don't stink of Asian fish markets nor do their pubes resemble steel wool.

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood on September 16, 2023, 02:39:19 AMBut at least white chick vaginas don't stink of Asian fish markets nor do their pubes resemble steel wool.
Now I know you aint done an Asian gal.

Frood

Your nostrils and nerve endings in your skin have become desensitised, dude.

Some Asian chicks are hot as fuck... but the smell of rotting seaweed between their thighs is a major turn off.

That shit doesn't wash off for days.  :pardon:
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood on September 16, 2023, 02:49:52 AMYour nostrils and nerve endings in your skin have become desensitised, dude.

Some Asian chicks are hot as fuck... but the smell of rotting seaweed between their thighs is a major turn off.

That shit doesn't wash off for days.  :pardon:
White North American gals are a hell of a lot stinkier down there than Japs for example. Those gals are super clean.

caskur

Look up the French President..

He was also 15 when he fucked his wife who was once his school teacher and she was 25 years or more his senior.

He became a President and married his sex abuser.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

France is fucken' disgusting.

I mean the bastards go wee-wee when they mean "yes", the filthy pigs.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on September 16, 2023, 05:32:44 AMLook up the French President..

He was also 15 when he fucked his wife who was once his school teacher and she was 25 years or more his senior.

WOW! Thats fucked up!

Herman

Quote from: caskur on September 16, 2023, 05:32:44 AMLook up the French President..

I heard that one before Macron became president.

caskur

abo adolescent fuck their Grandmothers

And Inodesians fuck their mothers.

There are no morals, just a plague of horny teenagers.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview