Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Imagine If Canada Was Like Israel

Started by Anonymous, July 16, 2014, 03:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

As stated above, every islamic uses the same hate manual - there is only one (or  one of each of the 3 biggies)

There are only 1. true islamics and 2. selective cafeteria islamics  .. until pressed by circumstances to be otherwise
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"Radical Islam is evil. Islam is not.

I agree with you and cc that your Muslim friends and her Islamic employee aren't evil. What's all the fuss?

Do they use a different Quran/Hadith? Those books are pure hate literature.

I would assume that your Muslim friends and cc's Islamic employee follow the same Quran. Or else they wouldn't be Muslim and Islamic.

I told you a bazillion times, they are secular.

Romero

Yes, but they still follow the Quran and Islam. You can tell me that they're only a teenie weenie bit Islamic but they still follow the Quran and Islam.

The vast majority of Muslims such as your friends and cc's employee are good Muslims. So it's not true that "anyone that follows Islamic commandments is evil".

cc

Nope. "Good islamics" follow the books = not someone you or any of us  appreciate.

"Bad islamics" are OK .. those who DON'T follow MOST of the directions, selective cafeteria islamics ...  all is well ..... at least while within a small minority when that they can be what they want to be.

For a noob infidel to attempt  define what is a "good islamic" is hilarious and also the very height of arrogance.

islam alone defines that .. not some arrogant agnostic atheist lalaland dreamer who knows zero about islam.

Study up .... then get back to me

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Nope. "Good islamics" follow the books = not someone you or any of us do  not appreciate.

"Bad islamics" are OK .. those who don't follow MOST of the directions, selective cafeteria islamics ...  all is well ..... at least while within a small minority.

For a noob infidel to attempt  define what is a "good islamic" is hilarious and the very height of arrogance.

islam alone defines that .. not some arrogant agnostic atheist lalaland dreamer who knows zero about islam.

Study up .... then get back to me

A lot of people that claim to be Christians are like that too cc li tarte.

cc

Hi

True Fash. Lots of cafeteria Christians. But even the very strong followers are not supremacist.

ALL strong followers of islam are. In fact, that is what being a devout / good  islamic is all about .... one cannot be devout islamic without being supremacist.

For a "good islamic" to not be supremacist would as absurd as  a good Christian not believing in Christ .... neither is going to happen

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"True. Lots of cafeteria Christians. But even the very strong followers are not supremacist. Stong followers are. In fact, that is what being a devout islamic is

I am a bible believing Christian, but I do not consider myself a supremacist.

cc

That's the point. I have never encountered a strong "good Christian" believer that ever had the thought enter their mind

I have never encountered or heard of a strong "good islamic" believer was not a supremacist - because a  "good islamic" believer cannot not be

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"That's the point. I have never encountered a strong "good Christian" believer that ever had the thought enter their mind

I have never encountered or heard of a strong "good islamic" believer was not a supremacist - because a  "good islamic" believer cannot not be

I work with a very warm lovely Muslim lady..

Maybe she's a cafeteria Muslim, I really don't know.

cc

Would have to be ... and not a "good islamic" according to islam itself. Even associating with us lowly non believers is against its texts. Our islamics are lucky. islam is a tiny minority here. Lax followers can get away with things here that they could not get away with if the numbers were high ... where the Fundies rule ... and strict islam takes over.  

No belief system can be judged by one of even a few followers. I know Christians I don't like and islamics that I do like for example.

Assessing the merits (or lack of merit) of any belief system requires understanding the basic beliefs / requirements for starters. Step 2, it requires examining the overall consistent  actions of systems throughout the world as the best way to assess what is good or bad system. How groups as a whole and in general act in all ways demonstrates the merits of the system for all to see ... especially when it is in a majority situation or at least a large portion of any overall country ... or even in large numbers within a local area.

I see Christianity as a religion and not an ideology or social system.There may be a few small extreme sect exceptions but even they do not affect others. ....  islam proves itself to be more a supremacist and social ideology system  than a religion .. based upon its instruction to followers and upon its followers actions within the world

On the subject of " social ideology system", did you know that the Q Book instructs its followers in EVERY SINGLE  facet of their lives ..... how to clean their ears .. how to wipe their bum ... how to clean their genitals ... how to pick their nose etc. etc. ad infinitum ... for just a few examples ... I'm NOT kidding!!! It covers ALL life aspects so intensively that it leaves nothing for the individual to figure out or to decide for themselves.

Maybe that's why our resident pet imam thinks its Okey Dokey??  :smirk:

Result = Stifling the human mind and spirit, it stunts thinking and decision making ...  BY DESIGN ... making its people less human and more willing to do the terrible things it demands of its people ... as has every supremacist authoritarian ideology of the past.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"Radical Islam is evil. Islam is not.

I agree with you and cc that your Muslim friends and her Islamic employee aren't evil. What's all the fuss?

Do they use a different Quran/Hadith? Those books are pure hate literature.

I would assume that your Muslim friends and cc's Islamic employee follow the same Quran. Or else they wouldn't be Muslim and Islamic.

Is the litmus test for being Christian or Muslim pedantic interpretation of books at least 1300 years old?

Romero

JOE2

Shen Li

I read your post with great interest because I also have visited Israel but have a much different perspective than you. I found it to be a hot elitist shitty little country in the middle of a desert whose residents are living in lah lah land under a bubble (or as they now call it The Iron Dome). They constantly cry about being persecuted and worry about attacks from all sides. I wonder why that is? Individuals who think like that usually have to go to a doctor to get meds.

Yes, the holocaust, i agree did happen and was terrible, tragic, and unspeakable, but I find it ironic that these poor "persecuted" people are treating the Palestinians no better than the Nazis treated the Jews in pre war Europe. Putting them under seige, cutting off their water, food, and medicine while they bask in swimming pools and miles and miles of irrigated orchards for olives and grapes as Palestinians beg for water for basic humanitarian reasons.

I applaud Hamas for fighting against this facist oppressive Jewish state and the sooner Israel realizes that peace will only come through real negotiations for a two state solution there will always be war. And eventually the Arabic states will win and probably push Israel out to the sea. This is of course will take 100 years because they do now have support (now waning) of one powerful country in the world - USA and of course Conservative Canada. Thank goodness the Liberals will win the next election and we can get a more balanced approach to this problem Isreal has created for itself.

Its disproportiante response to small rockets from Hamas will be the undoing of Israel. The world has lost patience and its time to get a grip on reality. The Palestinians are the oppressed and the Israeli war machine has always been the trouble maker, bully, and aggressor. 600 Palestinians slaughtered (mostly civilians including countless babies) and Israel loses a few soldiers.....pretty good pinpoint accuracy with those drones and war planes Nutinyahoo (as John Kerry more or less said yesterday).

Hezbollah in the north has threatened to join the fight and ally with Hamas...if this happens Israel has a real problem and will learn it cannot bomb babies and women out of that prediciment. I used to feel sorry for Israel years ago but that has long since dried up and i now fully support whatever it takes to put them in their place. They produce nothing but war materials they sell to anyone in the world, other than that what else are they famous for? Gods chosen people is a myth based in a religon based on a myth. Christianity is probably the most violent and bloody religion in the world. The millions slaughtered over the centuries in the name of God is sickening. Remember what the christian romans did, remember the millions slaughtered during the Inquisitions of the middle ages , and of course the spaniards slaughtering the indiginous peoples of Central America. Christianity trumps Islam when it comes to extremisim.

History will show that plunking them all in the middle of Arab lands and dislocating Palestinians after WW2 was a major mistake. Too bad the Arab states didnt have a vote on that. My personal solution is that all the illegal settlements should be demolished or (even better) handed over to Palestinians who are the rightful owners, water should be channeled into Gaza and the West Bank where it rightfully belongs, and perhaps all Israelis should get a free one way plane ticket to the lands of their origins before WW2 - ie. Poland, Germany, France, Russia (I am sure they would welcome that) etc. Its the only viable solution as Israel now seems unable to cope with the reality of living peacefully with its Arab neighbors who have tolerated their bullshit for more than 50 years. Time to move on and try to live somewhere else and leave the Arab states in peace. We are all tired of Israel and its self created problems and inablility to find the correct solutions.

Respectfully,

Cheng_Zi

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cheng_Zi"Shen Li

I read your post with great interest because I also have visited Israel but have a much different perspective than you. I found it to be a hot elitist shitty little country in the middle of a desert whose residents are living in lah lah land under a bubble (or as they now call it The Iron Dome). They constantly cry about being persecuted and worry about attacks from all sides. I wonder why that is? Individuals who think like that usually have to go to a doctor to get meds.

Yes, the holocaust, i agree did happen and was terrible, tragic, and unspeakable, but I find it ironic that these poor "persecuted" people are treating the Palestinians no better than the Nazis treated the Jews in pre war Europe. Putting them under seige, cutting off their water, food, and medicine while they bask in swimming pools and miles and miles of irrigated orchards for olives and grapes as Palestinians beg for water for basic humanitarian reasons.

I applaud Hamas for fighting against this facist oppressive Jewish state and the sooner Israel realizes that peace will only come through real negotiations for a two state solution there will always be war. And eventually the Arabic states will win and probably push Israel out to the sea. This is of course will take 100 years because they do now have support (now waning) of one powerful country in the world - USA and of course Conservative Canada. Thank goodness the Liberals will win the next election and we can get a more balanced approach to this problem Isreal has created for itself.

Its disproportiante response to small rockets from Hamas will be the undoing of Israel. The world has lost patience and its time to get a grip on reality. The Palestinians are the oppressed and the Israeli war machine has always been the trouble maker, bully, and aggressor. 600 Palestinians slaughtered (mostly civilians including countless babies) and Israel loses a few soldiers.....pretty good pinpoint accuracy with those drones and war planes Nutinyahoo (as John Kerry more or less said yesterday).

Hezbollah in the north has threatened to join the fight and ally with Hamas...if this happens Israel has a real problem and will learn it cannot bomb babies and women out of that prediciment. I used to feel sorry for Israel years ago but that has long since dried up and i now fully support whatever it takes to put them in their place. They produce nothing but war materials they sell to anyone in the world, other than that what else are they famous for? Gods chosen people is a myth based in a religon based on a myth. Christianity is probably the most violent and bloody religion in the world. The millions slaughtered over the centuries in the name of God is sickening. Remember what the christian romans did, remember the millions slaughtered during the Inquisitions of the middle ages , and of course the spaniards slaughtering the indiginous peoples of Central America. Christianity trumps Islam when it comes to extremisim.

History will show that plunking them all in the middle of Arab lands and dislocating Palestinians after WW2 was a major mistake. Too bad the Arab states didnt have a vote on that. My personal solution is that all the illegal settlements should be demolished or (even better) handed over to Palestinians who are the rightful owners, water should be channeled into Gaza and the West Bank where it rightfully belongs, and perhaps all Israelis should get a free one way plane ticket to the lands of their origins before WW2 - ie. Poland, Germany, France, Russia (I am sure they would welcome that) etc. Its the only viable solution as Israel now seems unable to cope with the reality of living peacefully with its Arab neighbors who have tolerated their bullshit for more than 50 years. Time to move on and try to live somewhere else and leave the Arab states in peace. We are all tired of Israel and its self created problems and inablility to find the correct solutions.

Respectfully,

Cheng_Zi

Welcome again Cheng_Zi..

:)

I did not read all of your post, but I will try to do it later.

Anonymous

^Don't waste your fucking time. He's just trying to stir the turds as Lochdubh would put it.