Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Apologies to Biggie Smiles

Started by Blausdag, September 19, 2023, 09:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blausdag on September 20, 2023, 12:18:39 AMI was insanely duped. I can't express how sorry I am that I was a part of that garbage. My only mission was to make that a better forum. I am soo deeply ashamed that I can't/won't show my face at Bastard Factory ever again, I can't face those poster's that I promised that I would keep out the P.I., but little did I know I was defending that which I was fighting against. I am truly heart broken over this and I felt a full disclosure was in order, I have tons more correspondence but that would only make things worse between the two boards, but you guys were right all along. BF can and does read pm messages. I just never thought he would go through with calling Biggie and posting his personal information. He got me good, and I am stupid in believing that he was keeping the playing field even. I have let everyone down and for that I am truly sorry, I thought I could nix all the P.I. before it happened being in the position I was in...but I was a day late and a dollar short. I will never forgive BF for what he did to Biggie and myself. He truly is a snake. I just wish I would have known sooner. I just can't believe he trolled me this bad. I should have seen it coming miles away.

Murdock is the real snake in this equation

and when I do retaliate that's where my focus will be

but I am a patient man who prefers my revenge a dish served cold.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

caskur

Quote from: Blausdag on September 19, 2023, 11:39:27 PM

Admin is a creep and so is porkzilla. Your country's constitution has freedom of speech and people like lily, CBT want to shut free speech down...

There are other reasons but I will keep them to myself.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

BF, keep PI hound cw as a mod, ditch Lily as a mod....she takes things offline.

listen to me, I have over 20 yrs of forum experience.

Open up your forum but keep meltdown closed.

You won't win against Biggie... he is a seasoned veteran ...

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Flynn,

Stop beating yourself up. We've all been done in, over the years,... some worse than others. Remember Howler's Den. I bet that Freak lily was part of Howlers Den. You were innocent. (This time).

I saw Apeman and Oak talking to CBT about this place (TBC) and how CBT was going to report to authorities any bigotry or racism or anything that mixed up freak didn't like.

People liked that Peaches freak, (that died) but he was not a good person. I saw the real Peaches in Serafina's batcave and it wasn't pretty.

Batcaves are great places to see the posters real personalities. Now you know how people really are.

Winner Winner x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on September 20, 2023, 01:12:50 AMFlynn,

Stop beating yourself up. We've all been done in, over the years,... some worse than others. Remember Howler's Den. I bet that Freak lily was part of Howlers Den. You were innocent. (This time).

I saw Apeman and Oak talking to CBT about this place (TBC) and how CBT was going to report to authorities any bigotry or racism or anything that mixed up freak didn't like.

People liked that Peaches freak, (that died) but he was not a good person. I saw the real Peaches in Serafina's batcave and it wasn't pretty.

Batcaves are great places to see the posters real personalities. Now you know how people really are.

Amen on the Peaches thing

the guy was a real scumbag behind the scenes which is why I never liked him and I don't feel bad for tormenting him all those years.

The fact that he got all human and died doesn't move me at all. We all die. Scumbags and good people alike.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 19, 2023, 09:47:07 PMEverything he got he got from Murdock

No great mystery or surprise there

And for the record

I've never put anyone's PI out there
Brother if this aint cross forum trolling, I never wanted to punch out someone from a forum so fucking bad. Don't anyone tell me that BF aint a piece of shit.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on September 20, 2023, 01:37:59 AMBrother if this aint cross forum trolling, I never wanted to punch out someone from a forum so fucking bad. Don't anyone tell me that BF aint a piece of shit.

Words on a screen really get to those cretins over there.

They really do
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 19, 2023, 11:29:48 PM:s_laugh:

I really rile that poor frankenstien looking cretin up don't I ?
He is a frickin mental case.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2023, 01:39:42 AMWords on a screen really get to those cretins over there.

They really do
The piece of shit owner the most. I am going to keep reading the rest of this thread.

I never thought it was the owner impersonating me. That was kind of funny though.

Herman

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2023, 01:18:00 AMAmen on the Peaches thing

the guy was a real scumbag behind the scenes which is why I never liked him and I don't feel bad for tormenting him all those years.

The fact that he got all human and died doesn't move me at all. We all die. Scumbags and good people alike.

I know. Everytime I see someone say, I miss Peaches, I cringe.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on September 20, 2023, 01:44:05 AMI know. Everytime I see someone say, I miss Peaches, I cringe.

Same here. Like when I see people feeling all sorry because the dirt bag died. So what? Good riddance, scumbag.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 19, 2023, 11:45:34 PMHey Admong

While I have you here with your face pressed up against the glass like a barnacle I'd just like to remind you that

YOU STILL SUCK COCK  :crampe:
Apegirl likes cock.
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: caskur on September 20, 2023, 01:12:50 AMFlynn,

I know that frickin tranny owner of CBT scumbag doxxes folks.

I am going to keep reading this thread.

Herman

Quote from: caskur on September 20, 2023, 01:44:05 AMI know. Everytime I see someone say, I miss Peaches, I cringe.
I did not know much about him. He was a prog, but not a spammer like Apegirl.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview