The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Apologies to Biggie Smiles

Started by Blausdag, September 19, 2023, 09:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Raven on September 20, 2023, 08:59:08 AMOF COURSE I was nice to you in an email, dumb fucker!!! WTF was my alternative when responding to the unsolicited PM you sent me?  Guess you forgot that you infected my computers with your butthurt IP ban, signed on with MY account and lied about it.. plus a list of other actions lacking ethical behavior!! Did I have a choice BUT to be cordial?  YOU TREAT PEOPLE LIKE SHIT and so happy I got to see firsthand what you are and what you are capable of!!!  Do you ever think that some people there back you because they're afraid of you? 

For those of you "blaming" the mods.. NAH.. don't go there.. There is one person to blame and that is BF himself.. the person who makes the decisions and guides his mods to carry out his agenda... Fuck all of you shifting the blame.. I'm guessing you are being pussies because you still want to sign back on there.. stupid fuks. 

And, just as a  reminder, I didn't leave your site because I was banned..  I GTFO because I knew what you were capable of (turns out it's worse) and it wasn't worth it to me anymore! I've known people like you, BF. You have a god complex and like to fuck with people who DARE question or criticize you. 

Seriously.. Get some help..

as the saying goes

The fish stinks at the head
Winner Winner x 2 View List

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2023, 09:23:08 AMas the saying goes

The fish stinks at the head

BF has always been good to me... I don't have a problem with him. He seems to have made up with flea.. ...so that is good.

I just hated that he made porkzilla a global mod...

Anyway, she isnt a global anymore. The fucking fat loser lauding it over everyone while acting like a Mutt herself.

Nah... not on.

Fuck You! Fuck You! x 1 Sad Sad x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Raven on September 20, 2023, 09:44:24 AMI have NO doubt that BF has his little circle of ball lickers that will back him NO MATTER WHAT!! I loathe people like that.. COWARDS who won't take a stand and admit when something is WRONG.. It matters to me how he treats people.. Don't care who they are --- Say whatever the fuck you want about Flynn, she knew when BF crossed the line and said,, FUCK YOU..  I respect that.

All you should be worrying about is how YOU act towards other people. You are no angel yourself.

Flynn is a proper flame legend. The meltdown section was for flaming. What is said in there shouldn't be taken to heart.

That is where you all go wrong. You cannot keep the posting to the right sections.

Flynn and even CW belonged as mods...

That has changed for Flynn because Flynn keeps her private self from the game.  Which is good.

Fuck You! Fuck You! x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on September 20, 2023, 09:44:52 AMBF has always been good to me... I don't have a problem with him. He seems to have made up with flea.. ...so that is good.

I just hated that he made porkzilla a global mod...

Anyway, she isnt a global anymore. The fucking fat loser lauding it over everyone while acting like a Mutt herself.

Nah... not on.

The asshole may have not abused you but he's completely untrustworthy and a piece of shit as a human being. He's datamined everyones PM's and banned people over the most trivial bullshit. That motherfucker is seriously insecure and paranoid and pretty much went off the deep end because of his personality flaws. Now the dumb fuk is allegedly "sorry"?

LMFAO!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Raven on September 20, 2023, 09:59:10 AMI find it INCREDIBLE that someone can read through these PM's, SEE firsthand how he treats his users and still back him. Just wow!!  That man has NO business running a site .. It should matter to everyone how he treats others.

FUKIN A++++++!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Raven on September 20, 2023, 09:44:24 AMI have NO doubt that BF has his little circle of ball lickers that will back him NO MATTER WHAT!! I loathe people like that.. COWARDS who won't take a stand and admit when something is WRONG.. It matters to me how he treats people.. Don't care who they are --- Say whatever the fuck you want about Flynn, she knew when BF crossed the line and said,, FUCK YOU..  I respect that.
Now you see why I hate liberals so much

they are the epitome of cowards who wont take a stand for anything unless it benefits them personally

take Trump as a prime example. You don't have to like the man to be horrified at what the weaponized DOJ is doing here. Horrified not because you like him but horrified because if they can do it to him what do you think they can do to YOU or your fellow, average, American.

But of course, they're vile vermin scum who believe it will never be them who has to bear the burden of consequence for the policies they support and promote

and yes, I will give flynn credit where credit is due. She's got more integrity in her pinky than all of those rodents have aggregated between them
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

In other news - I'm about to get banned at VF for agreeing with Sewage Major that the USA and Canada are part of North America

ROTFLAMO

pussies these days  :crampe:  :crampe:

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2023, 10:15:47 AMIn other news - I'm about to get banned at VF for agreeing with Sewage Major that the USA and Canada are part of North America

ROTFLAMO

pussies these days  :crampe:  :crampe:

Wow, thats what passes as controversy these days?  :crazy:
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on September 20, 2023, 10:18:15 AMWow, thats what passes as controversy these days?  :crazy:

bro-- cursed be the day that I agree with sewer monkey on anything

but god dammit the guy left a day cursed on the calendar when he took those retards to school on world Geography. He has been driving them absolutely fucking crazy calling the Canadians Mericans - short for American -- short for North American

and they are losing their fucking minds over it  :s_laugh:  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Raven on September 20, 2023, 10:22:35 AMAre you serious?  I don't believe it..  Surely, DSM has thicker skin than that.. wtf? 

Derpskinmoron is a pussy

wrote this

no, buddy.... i'm accusing you of "exploitation of an idiot".... you came here determined to get him banned.... BUT i don't enjoy having to punish seamonkey for being stupid.... thats like giving jail time to mentally retarded folks.... it hurts my heart and my soul.... so now, i'm gonna use you as a buffer.... anytime i have to put seamonkey outside, i'm giving you double.... he gets an hour? you get two.... he gets a week? you get two.... get the picture? don't come around here trying to "change the format", chief.... ALL your other forums are dead and/or dying.... your "format" doesn't work.... so fall in or fall the fuck out...
Informative Informative x 1 View List

reaps the honest

At this point if anyone continues to post there then they are ok with all the shitty tactics that mong has used/tried to use. And are complicit with what the pos has done.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Also when I read this-this morning my first impression was it was kinda troll that Flynn and B/F had put together for some forum drama. On going back and reading the thread a second time I've come to the conclusion that Flynn is being sincere.

So kudos to Flynn for having the balls and the integrity and done the right thing by letting everyone know what that scum bag was up too.

And fuck anyone that continues to post at that shat hole.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Raven on September 20, 2023, 10:33:56 AMI think DSM needs to sign on here and explain himself!! :D lulz

Ya

so basically, if you look at a map of the world and note that both Canada and the US are within the geographic boundaries of North America you're trolling them somehow  :Doh2:

I'm sorry but it takes real and unbridled stupidity to take that kind of a hardliner stance on something so fucking stupid

caskur

Fuck you yourself R ....

If you don't like other people's opinions you are no better than fat Poarkzilla.

You are a petty little bitch and I'll be watching you.

- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview